Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! 12:17 - Jan 27 with 25145 viewsconnell10

Well as no one else has bothered. 2-0 city.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:48 - Jan 27 with 1950 viewsHoopsarrr

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:46 - Jan 27 by SimonJames

Arse! 1-0

Our defence is shocking. What does Curtis Fleming do in training.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:48 - Jan 27 with 1912 views2Thomas2Bowles

Back flick header from a corner
HT
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 15:50]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:49 - Jan 27 with 1885 viewsBoston

We’ll tire ‘em out in the second.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:49 - Jan 27 with 1870 viewsTripleR

Same as last week v Boro. Flick on from a corner, nobody at the back post.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 1855 viewsTacticalR

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:48 - Jan 27 by olderR

Just before halftime who’d have thought it!

Everybody was looking forward to their tea and biscuits.

Air hostess clique

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:50 - Jan 27 with 1834 viewsEsox_Lucius

That's down to the tactics on the training ground. Some simple things being overlooked here.

The grass is always greener.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 1821 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers lethargic and getting what they deserve.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 1800 viewsDieByYourSide

If he doesn't take a centre back off at half time I will despair

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:51 - Jan 27 with 1787 viewsnix

After seeing last week’s match, they’ve been practising that all week in training obvs.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:52 - Jan 27 with 1774 viewsLythamR

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:48 - Jan 27 by Hoopsarrr

Our defence is shocking. What does Curtis Fleming do in training.

To be fair that was a perfectly executed corner not really much you can fdo about that if they get it right apart from buying faster defenders, baptiste went with the guy but was inside him and it hit the strikers head first, nothing you can blame training or tacticss for there
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:52 - Jan 27 with 1755 viewsHunterhoop

Big 45 coming up for Holloway.

We're up against 10 men and trail 1-0. We have to be able to create chances and capitalise.

We've just been comprehensively outplayed (from what it sounds on the commentary) when it was 11 v 11 and we've then gone behind when we had the extra man. We've conceded ANOTHER goal from a corner.

I support Holloway and want him to succeed, but he does need to up his game. This squad is better than this; it's shown it in patches this season (and last).

IMO, he has got to be less stubborn and swallow some pride and change our shape and give us width.

Let's see what he can muster from the squad in the next 45.

C'mon Ollie!
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:52 - Jan 27 with 1758 viewsisawqpratwcity

BBC
Possession
Home69%Away31%
Shots
Home4Away2
Shots on Target
Home1Away0
Corners
Home5Away1
Fouls
Home5Away10

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:54 - Jan 27 with 1716 viewsHoopsarrr

2 shots in total that half. Riveting. If you're going to play hoof ball at least copy it from the Allardyce handbook - lofted balls into the corners for the strikers to chase.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:54 - Jan 27 with 1716 viewscheeseydane

Doesnt seem to be any belief. Any gameplan. Even after ther the red card i would swear they had a man more.
Player for player, are they really that much better than us?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:54 - Jan 27 with 1690 viewsHunterhoop

They have 10 men in the second half. We have 11. Our squads will have similar wage bills.

We should be dominating possession and playing the game in their half. If we're not, something is inherently wrong with our set up.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:55 - Jan 27 with 1683 viewsPinnerPaul

Seen 1st half on stream.

We have been awful - several of our players have barely touched the ball - Luongo, Washington totally anonymous.

Looked like it was Baptiste who lost his man for the goal. Terrible way to concede after conceding from a corner last week! Furlong trying hard but not having a great game again.

Red card - at speed, at distance, not in control, both feet off the floor - red card all day long and all day tomorrow as well!
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:55 - Jan 27 with 1676 viewsHoopsarrr

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:52 - Jan 27 by LythamR

To be fair that was a perfectly executed corner not really much you can fdo about that if they get it right apart from buying faster defenders, baptiste went with the guy but was inside him and it hit the strikers head first, nothing you can blame training or tacticss for there

Twice in 2 weeks, no one on the back post. Think you can blame the defence coach.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 1591 viewsPinnerPaul

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:52 - Jan 27 by LythamR

That's nonsense - you can't mark at corners?

'Perfectly executed corner'?! - If men are marked problem solved!
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:58 - Jan 27 with 1582 viewsterryb

The distribution from both teams has been awful, but that was one hell of a header.

I know he lost Baptiste but it is very difficult to stop a player when he makes that near post run & the run was very good & the header superb!

Until the sending off I thought we were on the wrong end of the decisions, but I was very surprised he gave a red card.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:58 - Jan 27 with 1572 viewskropotkin41

I am reluctantly coming to the conclusion that once again we are not making the best of the limited and shrinking resources we have.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:59 - Jan 27 with 1555 viewsTacticalR

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:54 - Jan 27 by Hunterhoop

They have 10 men in the second half. We have 11. Our squads will have similar wage bills.

We should be dominating possession and playing the game in their half. If we're not, something is inherently wrong with our set up.

City were so much better in the first half that I don't think we're going to dominate, even with 11 vs 10. It will just even things up.

Air hostess clique

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:59 - Jan 27 with 1536 viewsDesertBoot

We are running on fumes today and not won a single first ball

Wish I could be like David Watts

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 16:00 - Jan 27 with 1529 viewscheeseydane

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 15:55 - Jan 27 by Hoopsarrr

Twice in 2 weeks, no one on the back post. Think you can blame the defence coach.

Im tempted to ask if we actually have one. Thought better of it. I need my sleep.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 16:00 - Jan 27 with 1508 viewsjohncharles

Ever reliable Rangers. Get a chink of optomistic light with the sending off and blow it to give them the lead and confidence for the second half. It's down to Holloway to sort something out. 11 against 10 it's got to be winnable

Strong and stable my arse.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 16:01 - Jan 27 with 1499 views2Thomas2Bowles

Don't know how some are blaming the manager for players not being able to control the ball or pass, this is down to the players.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024