Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! 12:17 - Jan 27 with 25140 viewsconnell10

Well as no one else has bothered. 2-0 city.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:02 - Jan 27 with 2655 viewsPinnerPaul

That was poor - very poor.

The usual suspects will be on with ott reactions I expect.

The 3 yellow cards in 3 minutes, just shows that

a) footballers are not very bright &
b) there are some things manager can't do anything to change

Robinson booting ball high in the stand after conceding a throw due to his own ineptitude another example of brain fade

Another (very bad) at the office.

Bright spot - Mrs PP going to game next week and she hasn't seen us lose this season!

Keep smiling Rs fans everywhere!
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:02 - Jan 27 with 2655 views2Thomas2Bowles

Disappointing against 10 and 0-0 to lose 2-0

First-half everyone was dreadful played better second half missed some good chances

If there really was a better manager that could do better with payers that I thought today really let themselves down maybe but I don't think there is who would what money and players we can't afford

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:05 - Jan 27 with 2608 viewsDieByYourSide

Also, get that they're the best we've got but midfield three were woeful today. F*ck all quality from Freeman, Scowen almost played us into trouble a couple of times and Mass should've been running that match against 10.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:07 - Jan 27 with 2563 viewsPinnerPaul

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:05 - Jan 27 by DieByYourSide

Also, get that they're the best we've got but midfield three were woeful today. F*ck all quality from Freeman, Scowen almost played us into trouble a couple of times and Mass should've been running that match against 10.

Yes - have to agree - might be worth giving one or two of them a rest next week.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 2551 viewskropotkin41

Maybe it's not a new manager we need, maybe it's a coach.........

McClaren is free again

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 2506 viewsRs_Holy

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:08 - Jan 27 by kropotkin41

McClaren is free again

We can always ask but I’d be amazed if he said yes.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:13 - Jan 27 with 2476 viewsToast_R

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:00 - Jan 27 by Esox_Lucius

It's not £30 a ticket for a kick off, but this all comes down to those who stick by the team through thick and thin and those who don't. Both sides know there are problems and difficulties to be overcome so it all comes down to whether you want to be one of those who go and support the team during the hard times or you hold onto your money and come back when things improve. The ones who hold onto their money are the most likely to complain about it too in my experience; their choice but it doesn't make for a happy life.

Dude, it's £33 to sit in the Upper Loft and that's after you've forked out £40 on a membership so you can sit up there. At 6ft 2 that's the only part of ground I can just about sit in without having my knees removed. It's a shite state of affairs to be in on and off the pitch. Fulham have had the same constraints as us since coming down yet still seem to be able to make a go of it.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:14 - Jan 27 with 2454 viewsQPR_John

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:00 - Jan 27 by joolsyp

The worrying thing about today's defeat was the dropping of heads. We lack leaders on the pitch and you could see how much more City wanted it than us. This doesn't bode well for the next run of games, Holloway will need to earn his crust and think how he can change this around, otherwise we may be looking at another run of 6 defeats ...

We lack leaders on the pitch no doubt but the main problem is we do not have leaders off the pitch
Login to get fewer ads

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 2446 viewspaulparker

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:11 - Jan 27 by Rs_Holy

We can always ask but I’d be amazed if he said yes.

He was after the hearts job about 6 weeks ago so why wouldn’t he come to us ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:18 - Jan 27 with 2400 viewsvegasranger

That was some performance !! We were bad from the off. What are our tactics? We don't look to pass and move. Having to play Luongo, Scowan and Freeman in a tight little 3 is killing us !! Bad habits all over the field. How did Washington manage to stay on the field? Worse than poor, heard his name mentioned once against ten men !!
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:24 - Jan 27 with 2331 viewsTHEBUSH

Difficult to know what to say after a defeat like that, without complaining too much.

Holloway has his hands tied over new signings and he´s having to decide what fringe players to get rid of.

Imo we are missing Hall big time, when he plays in front of our defence, hope he gets fit again, very soon.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 17:25]
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:28 - Jan 27 with 2277 viewsHoopsarrr

McClaren is free again

He's x100000000 better than Bircham. I remember when he was the coach under Redknapp, we played some quality football. If he hadn't left we would've blitzed the championship.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:30 - Jan 27 with 2259 viewsisawqpratwcity

That was worse than I expected. Lucky they only had ten men or we would have got hammered.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:41 - Jan 27 with 2166 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:28 - Jan 27 by Hoopsarrr

He's x100000000 better than Bircham. I remember when he was the coach under Redknapp, we played some quality football. If he hadn't left we would've blitzed the championship.

May or not be better coach than Bircham but how do you know? Are you basing it all on his laddish / clownish persona only?

Not being a snide honest, I am just really curious the process that lead to that opinion.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 17:42 - Jan 27 with 2159 viewsDesertBoot

It's the same every week. Lethargic, predictable and slow, throw on Smith and at least one player out of position. Lynch shifted up front against Boro was park football - it was embarrassing.
Sure it clicks now and then but even at home we look like the away side. Teams realise we've got zero up front, open up a bit more and invariably take at least a point.
Sooooooo boring and predictable.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 18:00 - Jan 27 with 2072 viewsBoston

Crikey if we’re such shit what does that make the eight teams below us!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 2041 viewskomradkirk

I imagine most to those below will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing us.
clueless at the back,no goals from midfield and totally impotent up front.

big home games against fellow strugglers on the horizon.

its looking a little worrying
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 18:41 - Jan 27 with 1918 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 16:36 - Jan 27 by kropotkin41

That's the thing isn't it? This isn't being beaten by money is it? This is being beaten by a better team with more desire. This is like Cup matches for the last million years.

QPR is now all about staying in the Championship....... 14th would be a great season........ 12th a dream........ 17th average, and eventual relegation to League One to be expected.

Difficult to argue against this. It's been pointed out on this forum a 1001 times the last 12 months or so but it IS our tactics and not (most of the time) anything to do with money. I've never come on here and said a bad word about IH but FFS try something else man! If playing with a couple of wingers doesn't work fine, I'll hold my hands up and concede I know nothing. BUT lumping it up the channels to Washington and in recent times Oteh is at best completely futile. We got away with it (just) at Burton but in truth we were a bit lucky that day. Washington had to feed off scraps for the umpteenth time and fortunately for us he used those paltry scraps well. I know about FFP, I know we have no money, I know nobody else would want the job but we're definitely not getting the nest out this squad.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 18:57 - Jan 27 with 1865 viewsDiscodroids

F uck Me. Wish I stayed at Homebase staring at the dulux paint mixer for another 4 hours.

Cucked & Gelded 2-0 by 10 man Bristol city. Enfeebled and impotent.

QPR are the John Bercow of Association Football.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 19:02 - Jan 27 with 1843 viewsBrightonhoop

McClaren is free again

Good shout that. Short contract to the end of the season to work out what is wrong and fix it for next season.
Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 23:28 - Jan 27 with 1557 viewsisawqpratwcity

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 18:00 - Jan 27 by Boston

Crikey if we’re such shit what does that make the eight teams below us!

It's a good season to be a mediocre Championship team.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 02:37 - Jan 28 with 1475 viewsFredManRave

Nice pair of Bristol’s match thread! on 12:54 - Jan 27 by Discodroids

I'm off to leigh on sea homebase this afternoon to purchase sundry decorating items at very reasonable prices, My Mrs will at some point tire of me examining paint and roller injection moulded emulsion trays and f uck off to Matalan, The Range, Dunelm or any other sensibly priced retail outlet. I don't care as It gives her something to look forward to during the week.

I set myself in dour Chancellor Erich Honecker Mode and allow my Mrs Jo a fair yet prudent fiscal budget which she can use in the above mentioned shops. She comes back happy and refreshed , eager to tell me all about the spice racks , potato ricers and cat sculptures with potpuri in them. The simple things. She then displays the totally superfluous wares she has purchased on the table while i smile and say 'that's nice darling', while thinking about the brass from Burkina Faso who fractured both my first and third phalanx at her leisure in bespoke thumbscrews above the hoop and grapes pub in leadenhall market in the fading light of 1999.

Today, I don't mind walking the homebase Midnight express wheel of Fence panels, Turfing and Barbecue tooling that i will never need, safe in the knowledge that when i get home this evening i can get royally on it, right off my f ucking canister on red mahou, super bock lager and uncut nobbys nuts celebrating a 5-nil win to the Superhoops.

Conner washington to get all five.

"when i get home this evening i can get royally on it, right off my f ucking canister on red mahou, super bock lager and uncut nobbys nuts celebrating a 5-nil win to the Superhoops".

One out of two aint bad, is it?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024