Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Colombia 10:40 - Jul 2 with 24418 viewsElHoop

This is the one - well if we lose we go home but if we can put them away in some sort of style then we really are in this thing with a chance now. I have a feeling that this will be one of the games of the tournament - a typical classic England World Cup game. I can't predict the outcome - it's going to be hell to watch I think - but maybe this could be the day when Dele Alli really delivers for England.
England v Colombia on 12:08 - Jul 4 with 2176 viewsCiderwithRsie

England v Colombia on 09:08 - Jul 4 by WestbourneR

Mina looks a proper player Brian. Best young centre back I've seen in quite some time.

Shush. Any minute someone will be along suggesting that we buy him.
England v Colombia on 12:13 - Jul 4 with 2161 viewsterryb

I've not seen one word about Lingard from last night.

So, i'll start it off. He was very poor. In movement, passing & decision making. Only an unfit Alli was worse in the England team. Hopefully he will be back to his recent form against Sweden.

We missed the running of Sterling so much when he went off, but I'm pleased he wasn't available for the penalties!

Although he played well for 90 minutes, Trippier was beaten every time in the first period of extra time. Probably still beating himself up from not heading clear the equalliser? What character he showed with his penalty though!

It looked to me as if England suffered four injuries last night, with the most troublesome being Kane. We can cover for Walker, Alli & Young, but we do need Harry!
England v Colombia on 12:54 - Jul 4 with 2114 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ lads, enough with the persecution complex and the comments about racist Irish wanting ye to lose!

This England team is well-respected in Ireland as they're honest and likeable. Southgate is also very well-respected. Most Irish people I know don't mind England doing well know that Big Racist John and Ol' Misery Guts Rooney have been booted.

Even those few Irish I know that do want England to lose only want them to lose because they'd be getting it on the ear from their English mates for the rest of their lives - which, to be fair, they would! As they would if it was vice-versa.

Relax, ye're more liked than ye imagine over here. And it's only sport and only craic either way.

Enjoy the good days!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Colombia on 13:05 - Jul 4 with 2067 viewsTacticalR

Those Irish want to murder us in our beds.

Air hostess clique

England v Colombia on 13:26 - Jul 4 with 2012 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Colombia on 13:05 - Jul 4 by TacticalR

Oh ya, there is that, to be fair!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Colombia on 16:40 - Jul 4 with 1794 viewsCiderwithRsie

England v Colombia on 12:54 - Jul 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Christ lads, enough with the persecution complex and the comments about racist Irish wanting ye to lose!

This England team is well-respected in Ireland as they're honest and likeable. Southgate is also very well-respected. Most Irish people I know don't mind England doing well know that Big Racist John and Ol' Misery Guts Rooney have been booted.

Even those few Irish I know that do want England to lose only want them to lose because they'd be getting it on the ear from their English mates for the rest of their lives - which, to be fair, they would! As they would if it was vice-versa.

Relax, ye're more liked than ye imagine over here. And it's only sport and only craic either way.

Enjoy the good days!

It's always been a Scottish thing (and Welsh for egg-chasers) rather than Irish; Ireland just like to beat us when they play us which is fair enough! It's like us and Fulham, not us and Chelsea.

The only Irish people who have it in for the England team are the plastic Irish who aren't Irish at all, just self-hating English people who hate England and find an Irish great aunt so they can pretend not to be English.
England v Colombia on 16:52 - Jul 4 with 1765 viewsMrSheen

The last word on last night. Cheered me up all over again.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11426115/diego-maradona-says-colomb
England v Colombia on 16:52 - Jul 4 with 1764 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England v Colombia on 13:05 - Jul 4 by TacticalR

If we put up a hard border, it’ll sort two problems out at once!

Now we know why your called Tactical, you’re a feckin’ genius to be sure...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

England v Colombia on 16:54 - Jul 4 with 1754 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England v Colombia on 16:52 - Jul 4 by MrSheen

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11426115/diego-maradona-says-colomb

Some might think he’s crossed s line with those comments. I disagree, he clearly snorted it!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England v Colombia on 16:54 - Jul 4 with 1754 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I have to say that for all their cheating and bad sportsmanship I found the little Colombian scrotes quite entertaining. That game will live long in the memory that’s for certain!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

England v Colombia on 20:58 - Jul 4 with 1620 viewsCamberleyR

England v Colombia on 16:52 - Jul 4 by MrSheen

Clearly taken too many drugs.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England v Colombia on 21:40 - Jul 4 with 1568 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Colombia on 12:54 - Jul 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Enjoy the good days!

I know this to be true, but conversely I had a political event in May and got friendly with a Shinner activist who has WhatsApped me the flag of every one of England’s opponents 10 minutes prior to kick off.

I keep sending her back photos of Emmerdale, The Bill, and Holby City.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024