Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's it, I'm done.... 22:35 - Aug 18 with 2973 viewsBushRanger82

As far as going away from home to watch the same old shite over, and over, again.

It's bad enough when the team lets it's supporters down in the usual abysmal fashion, but setting their bar even lower, well, I've just about had a gut full.

That second 45 minutes has to be the worst I've sat through since Adam was a lad.

The whole experience of watching Rangers away, now has that awful air of predictability, just hanging like a shroud on it.

To the diehards who will be at Birmingham and all the other remaining away games, I salute you.
That's it, I'm done.... on 22:39 - Aug 18 with 2920 viewsBoston

We salute you...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

That's it, I'm done.... on 22:47 - Aug 18 with 2860 viewsRangersw12

I've booked train tickets for Birmingham and Swansea this week but if it wasn't for getting on it at away games and the social side of being with mates I woukd of knocked it on the head years ago

There just doensn't seem to be anything to look forward to this season or the foreseeable future

We really are the sht of West London
That's it, I'm done.... on 23:09 - Aug 18 with 2781 viewsbosh67

The old boy who sat on the end of my row said that when it comes to following QPR the first 80 years are the most difficult.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:14 - Aug 18 with 2752 viewskropotkin41

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:09 - Aug 18 by bosh67

The old boy who sat on the end of my row said that when it comes to following QPR the first 80 years are the most difficult.

And then it gets worse?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:19 - Aug 18 with 2724 viewsnumptydumpty

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:14 - Aug 18 by kropotkin41

And then it gets worse?

Christ 35 years of following this godforsaken team and then I can relax again in my life - Why me ??

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:28 - Aug 18 with 2683 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:19 - Aug 18 by numptydumpty

Christ 35 years of following this godforsaken team and then I can relax again in my life - Why me ??

I've no idea what the answer is.

I actually get the feeling that the football world would like us to succeed in turning this around.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:40 - Aug 18 with 2627 viewskropotkin41

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:28 - Aug 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

I actually get the feeling that the football world would like us to succeed in turning this around.

Really? What gives you that impression?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:44 - Aug 18 with 2604 viewsBluce_Ree

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:28 - Aug 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

You're kidding right?

I don't know if you missed the memo but everyone fking hates us because we had the temerity to spend money to try to stay in the Prem. And we signed Barton. And then FFP meant we were cheats.

The only people who care about QPR are the fans because the players certainly don't. And the fans are currently down to their last f*ck to give

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:50 - Aug 18 with 2565 viewsnumptydumpty

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:44 - Aug 18 by Bluce_Ree

You're kidding right?

I don't know if you missed the memo but everyone fking hates us because we had the temerity to spend money to try to stay in the Prem. And we signed Barton. And then FFP meant we were cheats.

The only people who care about QPR are the fans because the players certainly don't. And the fans are currently down to their last f*ck to give

Mmm dont think many other clubs have any sympathy for us these days. We used to have a reputation as the club most other clubs quite enjoyed seeing doing well. Underdogs sometimes but with a bit of style and panache - and our wins over the big clubs were admired by a few.

Then we thought we knew it all - became too big for our boots and crashed embarrassingly with possibly one of the most ill thought out approach to management and pay structures this side of my last paid employment......

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:58 - Aug 18 with 2520 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:44 - Aug 18 by Bluce_Ree

You're kidding right?

I missed the memo.

Not many people hate us. Matty Phillips has a decent shout for that but I get the feeling he'd rather knock in a couple of goals against us instead.

You know. Be professional.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 0:01]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

That's it, I'm done.... on 08:37 - Aug 19 with 2171 viewsGroveR

That's it, I'm done.... on 23:58 - Aug 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

I missed the memo.

Not many people hate us. Matty Phillips has a decent shout for that but I get the feeling he'd rather knock in a couple of goals against us instead.

You know. Be professional.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 0:01]

Would that be the Matty Phillips with the broken arm and stagnating career we signed and paid £50k a week for 3yrs of indifferent strolling interspersed with the odd decent cross and wonder goal?
That's it, I'm done.... on 09:26 - Aug 19 with 2029 viewsdavman

That's it, I'm done.... on 08:37 - Aug 19 by GroveR

Would that be the Matty Phillips with the broken arm and stagnating career we signed and paid £50k a week for 3yrs of indifferent strolling interspersed with the odd decent cross and wonder goal?

That's him, another cnt to add to the long list of cnts that we actually supported over the years. He is undoubtedly on obscene money now only because he came here when we were dishing it out. He's not worth it, but is one of many set for life on the back of TF and mates throwing our club's future away.

Still, don't worry, Ruben's retweeting some positive stuff from his other football investment in LA if you're interested...

This is a fckn shambles and is no better in the morning light.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

That's it, I'm done.... on 11:03 - Aug 19 with 1834 viewssmegma

Last season I didn't go to one away game after 44 years of following us. In the four years previously I hadn't seen us win away in 28 attempts. My last win away was Southampton on Harry's birthday when Jung Si Park actually looked like a footballer. I prefer to do European preseasons, again I havnt seen us win in Europe either but it doesn't matter or hurt. It's far more enjoyable as a trip as a result. Augsburg, Red Bull Leipzig, PSV**,Groningen, Union Berlin, Lokomotiv Leipzig and Hoffenheim win hands down in comparison to your 30th visit to Portman Road or Hillsborough. I don't miss them one bit.

** yes we beat PSV but us fans weren't allowed in despite having tickets**
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 11:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024