Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wells signs on loan 11:29 - Aug 23 with 10165 viewsbosh67

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-loan-deal-for-burnley-striker-well

Medical permitting.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wells signs on loan on 16:25 - Aug 23 with 2732 viewsPhildo

This is QPR so we will do stupid things to ourselves but then find that we still exist at the end of the day. Believe folks. A defender in the next seven days and we could be looking at something different.

Disclaimer: I fully understand the dross that has been served up thus far this season.
Wells signs on loan on 16:54 - Aug 23 with 2531 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wells signs on loan on 17:00 - Aug 23 with 2475 viewsDWQPR

Wells signs on loan on 16:54 - Aug 23 by aston_hoop

Just got a message from the club that Wells has signed for the season. Happy with that. Should have got him when Candleface was manager.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Wells signs on loan on 17:04 - Aug 23 with 2421 viewsToast_R

Yes the kind of Striker we've been crying for since Austin was sold.
Lets hope he can hit the ground running, score some goals and get the team's confidence flowing. Surely things can only get better?
Wells signs on loan on 17:08 - Aug 23 with 2385 viewsDejR_vu

Given what's been going on, credit to LF and the club for getting this and Hemed done.

Maybe's there's a bit of life left in the patient after all?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 17:08]

Poll: Season tickets - whoā€™s renewing?

Wells signs on loan on 17:10 - Aug 23 with 2350 viewsnottonyfernandes

Very happy with this and hemed!
Did anyone else notice the link to the Barnsley cb, those 3 id be absolutely delighted with, although I wish we signed him from Scotland.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/23/report-qpr-set-to-move-for-barnsleys-liam-l

Still doesnā€™t really fit the model of young Hungry players from lower leagues that Steve was apparently behind but beggars canā€™t be choosers
Wells signs on loan on 17:25 - Aug 23 with 2247 viewsNorthLondonR

so we've abandoned the yoof policy then...

hashtag angry emoji face, top bantz, evil lez, calling our young goalkeeper a useless C3nt, useless German cĀ£nt etc etc...

Is McClaren now in?
Wells signs on loan on 17:31 - Aug 23 with 2222 views08olesen

Wells signs on loan on 17:10 - Aug 23 by nottonyfernandes

Very happy with this and hemed!
Did anyone else notice the link to the Barnsley cb, those 3 id be absolutely delighted with, although I wish we signed him from Scotland.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/23/report-qpr-set-to-move-for-barnsleys-liam-l

Still doesnā€™t really fit the model of young Hungry players from lower leagues that Steve was apparently behind but beggars canā€™t be choosers

At 4 million quid i would rather have kept Smithies or Onouha.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Wells signs on loan on 17:36 - Aug 23 with 2201 viewsLblock

Happy with this

Not in Administration yet then!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Wells signs on loan on 17:48 - Aug 23 with 2158 viewsjonno

So the "transfer window" hasn't "slammed shut" yet then? You just sign players on loan now then pay for them later?
Wells signs on loan on 18:33 - Aug 23 with 2050 viewsfrancisbowles

It seems strange that after quibbling about wages all summer, we can now sign (on loan)two forwards from premier league clubs!

Would love to how much we are paying in wages and whether there is a loan fee.
Wells signs on loan on 19:11 - Aug 23 with 1982 viewsBluce_Ree

Fking made up with this signing.

Supporting QPR has been a literal ocean of piss but this gives me a little hope at least.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Wells signs on loan on 19:39 - Aug 23 with 1915 views2Thomas2Bowles

Good news, the end for Washington

Still, have a shite manager.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Wells signs on loan on 19:42 - Aug 23 with 1910 viewsaston_hoop

Oh Amit....

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wells signs on loan on 20:54 - Aug 23 with 1788 viewsrsonist

If we hadn't signed him to play next to a big man I don't know how enthusiastic I'd have been about this - always thought him a tad overrated, bit of a fairweather player. Maybe with Hemed they'll be like Hartson and Kitson saving West Ham back in the day...?

Then again two up top would be quite a tactical shift for us and McClaren now so I wonder what the plan is.
Wells signs on loan on 21:43 - Aug 23 with 1705 viewsjonno

Wells signs on loan on 19:42 - Aug 23 by aston_hoop

Oh Amit....

I hope he realises we need at least one decent centre-back as well.....
Wells signs on loan on 21:59 - Aug 23 with 1660 viewsCiderwithRsie

Wells signs on loan on 17:25 - Aug 23 by NorthLondonR

so we've abandoned the yoof policy then...

hashtag angry emoji face, top bantz, evil lez, calling our young goalkeeper a useless C3nt, useless German cĀ£nt etc etc...

Is McClaren now in?

Not yet, given his tactics, substitutions, selections, inability to motivate, and post-match interviews; and also given that he's not supposed to be in charge of transfers.

But it makes it harder for him to blame the squad in future.

Let's hope they give a boost to the rest of the team and maybe even raise McClaren's own morale. So far his heart doesn't seem in it, maybe if he thinks he's got a fighting chance he will start to get a grip and win the dressing room.
Wells signs on loan on 23:11 - Aug 23 with 1533 viewsdistortR

Wells signs on loan on 17:36 - Aug 23 by Lblock

Happy with this

Not in Administration yet then!!!!

last time I listen to you!

elsewhere, i would suggest that if wells had a bad attitude, he wouldn't be joining us on loan.

and 2t2b - give it a rest.
Wells signs on loan on 23:25 - Aug 23 with 1490 views2Thomas2Bowles

Wells signs on loan on 23:11 - Aug 23 by distortR

last time I listen to you!

elsewhere, i would suggest that if wells had a bad attitude, he wouldn't be joining us on loan.

and 2t2b - give it a rest.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Wells signs on loan on 00:05 - Aug 24 with 1431 viewscaliforniahoop

Wells signs on loan on 15:17 - Aug 23 by kensalriser

Any actual evidence for the 'bad attitude'?

More likely he just hasn't cut it at Prem level and Burnley have better options.

Itā€™s so funny the ā€œbad attitudeā€ only ever crops up for a certain type of player, itā€™s laughable.
Wells signs on loan on 01:26 - Aug 24 with 1386 viewsJigsore

Wells signs on loan on 00:05 - Aug 24 by californiahoop

Itā€™s so funny the ā€œbad attitudeā€ only ever crops up for a certain type of player, itā€™s laughable.

if you mean it's that Wells is black then kindly do one. Just repeating what i've heard as to why he couldn't get ahead of Chris Wood, Ashley Barnes and Jon f*cking Walters. Completely happy to be proved wrong as always.

Ć¢ā‚¬Å“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.Ć¢ā‚¬Ā

Wells signs on loan on 06:55 - Aug 24 with 1257 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wells signs on loan on 16:08 - Aug 23 by LongsufferingR

tbh our only enjoyable season in the last however many years came courtesy of a player with the baddest of bad attitudes, so I don't think we can get too worried about that in our current plight.

Good point, Sean Derry could be a right petulant prat when he wanted to be.

I heard from a very good sauce at the club, that there was an occasion where Lord Adel had to be dragged off the Enigmatic Englander during a half time bust-up. Seemingly, the Lord was incensed by: Derry's high work rate; tenacious tackling; and tendency to not hog the ball and pass it.

But you're right. We would not have gone up with out the fat so-and-so, mucking around in midfield. Noticeable that after he left QPR, Derry hasn't done much in the game!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wells signs on loan on 07:04 - Aug 24 with 1238 viewstraininvain

Wells signs on loan on 01:26 - Aug 24 by Jigsore

if you mean it's that Wells is black then kindly do one. Just repeating what i've heard as to why he couldn't get ahead of Chris Wood, Ashley Barnes and Jon f*cking Walters. Completely happy to be proved wrong as always.

And Vydra.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024