Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? 12:49 - Jan 10 with 6730 viewsSonofNorfolt

Well?
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:55 - Jan 10 with 1974 viewsDevon_4_England

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 16:49 - Jan 10 by JJB

Tomorrow will be the day its announced.(Friday) Tickets on sale Monday I reckon.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 16:52]

Going on sale to Pompey ST holders tomorrow before they go on general sale Monday so think you're right
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 20:04 - Jan 10 with 1939 viewsDevon_4_England

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:55 - Jan 10 by Devon_4_England

Going on sale to Pompey ST holders tomorrow before they go on general sale Monday so think you're right

Sorry, just seen southbrookstreet's post below from earlier
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 20:35 - Jan 10 with 1889 viewsDavieQPR

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:20 - Jan 10 by qprxtc

We could cough in unison. I haven’t stopped since last Friday.

Still made it to the Pav though. Coffin a lung up in here right now.

It's not the cough that carries you off it's the coffin they carry off in.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 22:09 - Jan 10 with 1731 viewsWalnut

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 20:35 - Jan 10 by DavieQPR

It's not the cough that carries you off it's the coffin they carry off in.

BBC / BT supposedly announce live games today / tomorrow. Not sure how long a gap the FA will leave after that to divi up the remaining games into those other slots. I'm sure they'll be really keen to do it ASAP to assist the fans trying to make travel / ticket arrangements.
Breath not being held
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 10:20 - Jan 11 with 1453 viewsMick_S

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 19:09 - Jan 10 by DannyPaddox

I'd be tempted if it wasn't for this devil cough. This is my tipple at the moment.

Reading the ingredients: I know what Liquorice is. Ipecacuanha plays for Leicester. But I have no idea what a squill is or how they get the liquid out of it.

That's squill, that is.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 10:50 - Jan 11 with 1412 viewsLunarJetman

The FA Cup fourth-round tie between Arsenal and Manchester United will be live on BBC One on Friday, 25 January.

It is one of three games being broadcast on the BBC that weekend, with Millwall v Everton (Saturday, 17:30 GMT) and Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday or Luton (Sunday, 18:00) also live.

The fifth-round draw will be on The One Show on Monday, 28 January from 19:00.

You can also watch the third-round replay between Southampton and Derby on BBC One on Wednesday, 16 January.

Gary Lineker will present coverage of the meeting between Arsenal and United - 13 and 12-time winners respectively - alongside pundits Alan Shearer and Ian Wright. Kick-off at Emirates Stadium is at 19:55, with coverage starting at 19:30.

There are four live fourth-round games on BT Sport: Accrington v Derby or Southampton (12:30 on 26 January), AFC Wimbledon v West Ham (19:45 on 26 January), Crystal Palace v Tottenham (27 January at 16:00) and Barnet v Brentford (19:45 on 28 January).

The fifth-round draw will be presented by Mark Chapman, alongside former England internationals Wright and Alex Scott.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 10:55 - Jan 11 with 1396 viewsToast_R

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 10:50 - Jan 11 by LunarJetman

The FA Cup fourth-round tie between Arsenal and Manchester United will be live on BBC One on Friday, 25 January.

It is one of three games being broadcast on the BBC that weekend, with Millwall v Everton (Saturday, 17:30 GMT) and Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday or Luton (Sunday, 18:00) also live.

You can also watch the third-round replay between Southampton and Derby on BBC One on Wednesday, 16 January.

Gary Lineker will present coverage of the meeting between Arsenal and United - 13 and 12-time winners respectively - alongside pundits Alan Shearer and Ian Wright. Kick-off at Emirates Stadium is at 19:55, with coverage starting at 19:30.

There are four live fourth-round games on BT Sport: Accrington v Derby or Southampton (12:30 on 26 January), AFC Wimbledon v West Ham (19:45 on 26 January), Crystal Palace v Tottenham (27 January at 16:00) and Barnet v Brentford (19:45 on 28 January).

The fifth-round draw will be presented by Mark Chapman, alongside former England internationals Wright and Alex Scott.

So what you saying?
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 11:00 - Jan 11 with 1366 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don’t know why they do this initial allocation nonsense for a game like this.

1200 loyalty points for the first round is fair.

Someone lend me a client ref please
Login to get fewer ads

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 11:24 - Jan 11 with 1320 viewsfrancisbowles

Confirmed Saturday 3pm details on offy. We are going to wait for upper tier, hopefully in second allocation as don't want to be low down behind the goal.
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 11:35 - Jan 11 with 1304 viewsNoelmc

Does this mean WBA league match is likely to be rescheduled to Tuesday 29 January as Cup game is not on the Sunday?
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 11:49 - Jan 11 with 1258 viewstoboboly

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 11:24 - Jan 11 by francisbowles

Confirmed Saturday 3pm details on offy. We are going to wait for upper tier, hopefully in second allocation as don't want to be low down behind the goal.

It's one tier, I presume the second allocation will be the sides of the stand.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 12:05 - Jan 11 with 1217 viewsNorthernr

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 11:35 - Jan 11 by Noelmc

Does this mean WBA league match is likely to be rescheduled to Tuesday 29 January as Cup game is not on the Sunday?

THats what I heard start of the week
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 12:10 - Jan 11 with 1205 viewsRangersw12

Joke allocation once again from the club

Just request the full allocation so everyone can sit with their mates etc
When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 13:28 - Jan 11 with 1139 viewsR_from_afar

When are the FA Cup TV games announced? on 10:50 - Jan 11 by LunarJetman

I'm not sure why they even bother announcing that the ManUre FA Cup games will be on the telly. It's like telling people the Queen will be doing a Christmas Day broadcast: it always happens.

Although, not quite, because ManUre's run of consecutive televised FA Cup games came to a crashing halt in Jan 2018, after a "mere" 58....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024