Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game 13:38 - Feb 3 with 6421 viewsBrazilNutR

Just seen on the BBC that Sir Les and Chris Ramsey are at the Celtic game... who are they watching?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 13:38]
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 13:45 - Feb 3 with 6377 viewsFrankRightguard

Goss
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 13:47 - Feb 3 with 6374 viewsWrightUp5hit___

The lesser spotted Sean Goss

Taking oot Scot Broon, best thing I've ever seen him do.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 14:10]
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 14:13 - Feb 3 with 6278 viewsBrazilNutR

ok. he got subbed off soon after Celtic took the lead
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 14:30 - Feb 3 with 6231 viewsLongsufferingR

Who are they watching?

St Johnstone and Celtic probably.
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 15:51 - Feb 3 with 6070 viewsBoston

It’s only recently that I discovered why St. Johnstone FC is called so. I’m not going to tell you unless you ask me nicely.😑

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 5995 viewssmegma

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 13:47 - Feb 3 by WrightUp5hit___

The lesser spotted Sean Goss

Taking oot Scot Broon, best thing I've ever seen him do.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 14:10]

Ive got a revolutionary idea. Pick Goss in the under 23s and watch him there !!!!
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 17:40 - Feb 3 with 5869 viewsPunteR

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:23 - Feb 3 by smegma

Ive got a revolutionary idea. Pick Goss in the under 23s and watch him there !!!!

Wages wont get covered there though

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 17:47 - Feb 3 with 5835 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:23 - Feb 3 by smegma

Was more that I thoroughly enjoy watching anyone taking Scott Brown out.
Login to get fewer ads

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:00 - Feb 3 with 5797 viewsrsonist

If Goss could ever live up to his billing - and you don't all have to rush in and tell me how he's a big poncey fraud and you hate him soooo much, we know already - he's the sort of player we could really do with.

Still a little surprising our top brass would go to this much trouble to watch him in person given how far he's been from the first team. That's either a big vote of confidence/statement of intent or there is indeed someone else of interest on the field.
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:25 - Feb 3 with 5718 viewsTacticalR

Les is looking a bit Peaky Blinders.

Air hostess clique

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:29 - Feb 3 with 5710 viewsflynnbo

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:25 - Feb 3 by TacticalR

Les is looking a bit Peaky Blinders.

Left on Ollie's desk.
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:39 - Feb 3 with 5681 viewskarl

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:00 - Feb 3 by rsonist

If Goss could ever live up to his billing - and you don't all have to rush in and tell me how he's a big poncey fraud and you hate him soooo much, we know already - he's the sort of player we could really do with.

Still a little surprising our top brass would go to this much trouble to watch him in person given how far he's been from the first team. That's either a big vote of confidence/statement of intent or there is indeed someone else of interest on the field.

We were noted as having an interest in James Forrest and I think he's the only younger prospect that's coming to the end of his contract although Mikel Lustig is an experienced right back (32 I think) and they've signed what look like younger replacements.
Swedish International and younger than Rangel?
Imo he's a horrible cheat and fakes injury all the time but obviously when they're in your team it is more acceptable.
Saints have Tony Watt and Matt Kennedy playing well, who would be available relatively cheap, but both back in Scotland after failed attempts in Championship so obvious gamble there. Although Kennedy always played as a winger and been converted to CF at St J so maybe interest there? He's always looked good to me but lacked an edge out wide.
Didn't see the game today so not based on that game.
Also I'd be stunned if St Johnstone are contributing much to wages of Goss.
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 21:34 - Feb 3 with 5392 viewsonlyrinmoray

Guess Les was taking his helicopter up to Perth for a spin (whoops..not the right word ) Interesting though they were both there. Bit of a mystery as you said. Goss has not done any thing at QPR. Pre season Highland tour ??

We haven't any money have we ? Plus Forrest is in Celtics plans and hat rick hero for Scotland plus a local boy through and through so wouldn't come here, unless hes got bored with the SPL and winning every game. Think you are well wide of the mark there Karl
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 22:23 - Feb 3 with 5290 viewskarl

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 21:34 - Feb 3 by onlyrinmoray

Guess Les was taking his helicopter up to Perth for a spin (whoops..not the right word ) Interesting though they were both there. Bit of a mystery as you said. Goss has not done any thing at QPR. Pre season Highland tour ??

We haven't any money have we ? Plus Forrest is in Celtics plans and hat rick hero for Scotland plus a local boy through and through so wouldn't come here, unless hes got bored with the SPL and winning every game. Think you are well wide of the mark there Karl

Absolutely, don't think Forrest would be feasible target but he's the only young Celtic player who wouldn't cost a transfer as I'm pretty sure he's out of contract in summer (could well be wrong there).
Lustig could fit the bill but other than Goss not much Saints have should be of interest, keeper played well apparently so maybe piqued a little interest? Of course seems to be one position we're well covered for the long term.
Think it's good if they were there purely to see and be seen watching Goss
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:06 - Feb 4 with 4679 viewsBoston

I’m told....they took a look at someone called Jason Kerr.

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 4657 viewsWestbourneR

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:06 - Feb 4 by Boston

Brother of Wayne Kerr?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:23 - Feb 4 with 4637 viewsBoston

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:17 - Feb 4 by WestbourneR

Brother of Wayne Kerr?

I have not been told who either Jason nor Wayne Kerr are yet, for all I know they may be helicopter pilots.

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 4532 viewsrunningman75

By the looks on their faces they would have needed a pre-match visit to the distillery before watching Mr Goss play.
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:27 - Feb 4 with 4436 viewsBoston

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 17:49 - Feb 4 by runningman75

By the looks on their faces they would have needed a pre-match visit to the distillery before watching Mr Goss play.

Think they’re called Lisburn Distilley these days, a Northern Irish correspondent can probably explain why😀

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:38 - Feb 4 with 4424 viewsBucksRanger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kerr_(footballer)
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 23:37 - Feb 4 with 4132 viewsLazyFan

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 16:06 - Feb 4 by Boston

A small amount of cash and a swap deal for Goss in the summer?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And then I woke up DAMN IT!

zzzzzzzzzz

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 00:07 - Feb 5 with 4098 viewsjohncharles

Can’t believe they went all the up there to watch Goss. I watched the game in the pub (in Scotland) and didn’t really see anything of Goss. Didn’t expect to. Being a neutral when Celtic are playing is not an easy ride however I did hear the name Jason Kerr mentioned...................

Strong and stable my arse.

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 12:16 - Feb 5 with 3857 viewsBklynRanger

At some point this weekend I mislaid the remote control and found myself watching 4 blokes in suits sitting in Kilmarnock's ground in the rain looking just as bored as I was at the time. But I was sure they had said that Sean Goss had moved somewhere, possibly St Johnstone. I, and they, could be wrong of course. Maybe related in some way?
Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 12:47 - Feb 5 with 3812 viewsR_from_afar

Les and Ramsey at Celtic game on 18:29 - Feb 3 by flynnbo

Left on Ollie's desk.

Ollie got pelters from some of you on here over that cap. Unfairly so .

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024