Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford tickets £10 08:27 - Feb 6 with 5952 viewsmakaveli1882

Not sure why last nights £15 but not complaining
Watford tickets £10 on 12:22 - Feb 7 with 1613 viewsAntti_Heinola

Watford tickets £10 on 12:19 - Feb 6 by timcocking

Yeah, i've always felt it's a false economy to charge more and get less people (and said people are typically less happy with the prices).

If it was me, i'd be charging as much as i possibly could whilst keeping the place as close to full as possible. To squeeze a few extra quid but lose out on all that support and then maybe they stop coming or their children support other clubs...i think it's the wrong strategy.

Priority one should always be fill it up and get atmosphere. So good work QPR. I bet it'll be a cracking atmosphere against Watford, i'd absolutely love to go. I'm smiling, because he (Lee Hoos) was disdainful of the cup in that interview he did with Clive, i think we've collectively set him straight on that point now and i hope he's loving this cup run as much as we are.

he was right though. he's done low prices before and we still got low crowds - and to be fair, we never had a decent home FA Cup tie in his time here. Also helps when you know the manager is taking it seriously which hasn't been the case for about 20 years.

Bare bones.

Watford tickets £10 on 12:42 - Feb 7 with 1585 viewsW7Ranger

Watford tickets £10 on 12:22 - Feb 7 by Antti_Heinola

he was right though. he's done low prices before and we still got low crowds - and to be fair, we never had a decent home FA Cup tie in his time here. Also helps when you know the manager is taking it seriously which hasn't been the case for about 20 years.

To be fair to Olly, last season he put a full strength team out at home to Mk Dons and we somehow lost.
Watford tickets £10 on 12:54 - Feb 7 with 1559 viewsstowmarketrange

Forty minutes and counting trying to buy our 5 tickets.wtf is going on with ticketmaster?
Finally managed to get them after 1 hour.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 13:17]
Watford tickets £10 on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 1488 viewsTheChef

Watford tickets £10 on 09:13 - Feb 6 by makaveli1882

£24 for FA trophy

Oooof.

This weekend I am going to watch Wingate v Whitehawk (Bostik Premier relegation six-pointer), £12 for me and the little nippers are free.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Watford tickets £10 on 14:03 - Feb 7 with 1472 viewsPinnerPaul

Web site not working 1st thing. Managed to buy Mrs PP and master PP and his wife seats next to mine after a few tries - only let me buy 1 ticket at the ST cheap rate - fair enough.

Couldn't buy my own seat though - tried 'My Account' tab but match not there.

Rang customer services, got straight through- she said they were having issues with some ST accounts so she would in this case activate my card for me - cost £10 and no booking fee - well played whoever she was - excellent customer service.
Watford tickets £10 on 15:43 - Feb 7 with 1422 viewsrunningman75

Watford tickets £10 on 13:52 - Feb 7 by TheChef

Oooof.

This weekend I am going to watch Wingate v Whitehawk (Bostik Premier relegation six-pointer), £12 for me and the little nippers are free.

In my younger days in the 1990s I was living in Brighton. Was playing football regularly but not club football. Got chatting to a ropey bird in the night club below the Metropole hotel. Her brother than came to see what was going on and looked the Vinnie Jones type.He told me they played for Whitehawk which had a bad reputation at the time. Became quite a drunken session and they offered me a trial though in my sober state I never turned up.
Watford tickets £10 on 09:07 - Feb 8 with 1232 viewssmegma

Watford tickets £10 on 09:13 - Feb 6 by makaveli1882

£24 for FA trophy

I'm guessing Carshalton have complained as it's been changed to £10 like the first game. But it's still £22 for a seat tomorrow to watch Sutton Utd. In non league !!
Watford tickets £10 on 09:10 - Feb 8 with 1225 viewssmegma

Watford tickets £10 on 12:55 - Feb 6 by Juzzie

This was Briatore's big mistake IMO. For someone who made his name in the retail business with Benetton and the general rule of thumb in retail is "the customer is king", he didn't half fark it up.

By creating a boutique vibe where ticket prices where high and stadium half full, he not only alienated the fans but lost sight of the fact that surely it's better to lower ticket prices and get a full house. Even if the overall ticket income is the same you have a better atmosphere and most importantly from a business point of view you have more people in the ground buying food, drink, programmes and merchandise.

But Briatore didn't listen to fans who paid £20 a ticket. (His words)
Login to get fewer ads

Watford tickets £10 on 10:29 - Feb 8 with 1170 viewstoboboly

Watford tickets £10 on 15:43 - Feb 7 by runningman75

In my younger days in the 1990s I was living in Brighton. Was playing football regularly but not club football. Got chatting to a ropey bird in the night club below the Metropole hotel. Her brother than came to see what was going on and looked the Vinnie Jones type.He told me they played for Whitehawk which had a bad reputation at the time. Became quite a drunken session and they offered me a trial though in my sober state I never turned up.

Until quite recently Whitehawk were bankrolled by Brighton’s biggest drug dealer. Since he got nicked they have plummeted through the leagues.

Good riddance, they have a weird set of fans trying to be hipster ultra’s, jangling their car keys at every corner. The children are feral and the beer tasted like piss.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Watford tickets £10 on 10:35 - Feb 8 with 1166 viewsTheChef

Watford tickets £10 on 10:29 - Feb 8 by toboboly

Until quite recently Whitehawk were bankrolled by Brighton’s biggest drug dealer. Since he got nicked they have plummeted through the leagues.

Good riddance, they have a weird set of fans trying to be hipster ultra’s, jangling their car keys at every corner. The children are feral and the beer tasted like piss.

Interesting - well they're currently bottom of the table so maybe their descent has not stopped yet.

Will be interesting to see what kind of mob they bring tomorrow to the Maurice Rebak Stadium!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Watford tickets £10 on 10:37 - Feb 8 with 1157 viewstoboboly

Watford tickets £10 on 10:35 - Feb 8 by TheChef

Interesting - well they're currently bottom of the table so maybe their descent has not stopped yet.

Will be interesting to see what kind of mob they bring tomorrow to the Maurice Rebak Stadium!

Whatever happened to Harry Abraham? That’s what I’d like to know.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Watford tickets £10 on 11:06 - Feb 8 with 1124 viewslondonscottish

Watford tickets £10 on 11:30 - Feb 7 by smegma

It's £3 for concessions I believe.

I paid £15 for mine (I'm a member) and £3 for my 14 year old boy.

Happy with that.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Watford tickets £10 on 11:30 - Feb 8 with 1093 viewsqueensparker

I've got four people in my "network" but will only let me buy tickets for two of them. What a pain in the aris
Watford tickets £10 on 15:10 - Feb 8 with 1020 viewssmegma

Watford tickets £10 on 10:29 - Feb 8 by toboboly

But apart from that you like going to Whitehawk ??? !!!

The ground where the Wealdstone Raider became famous.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 15:11]
Watford tickets £10 on 20:30 - Feb 8 with 904 viewsDevon_4_England

Got a feeling there is going to be an Oldham/Wigan-esque atmosphere next Friday

Bring it on
Watford tickets £10 on 20:32 - Feb 8 with 900 viewsdachiltern

Best part of 48 hours and still cannot purchase from website. Think a phone call in the morning is needed.
Watford tickets £10 on 20:49 - Feb 8 with 880 viewsWatford_Ranger

Watford tickets £10 on 20:30 - Feb 8 by Devon_4_England

Got a feeling there is going to be an Oldham/Wigan-esque atmosphere next Friday

Bring it on

I’ve convinced myself being on a Friday gives us a chance. If the game is played in a monsoon I’ll truly believe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024