Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Lumley triple save 22:46 - Feb 26 with 3952 viewsbosh67

He's a had a few wobbles but how on earth did he get to all three of those at point blank range and keep hold of it at the end?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Lumley triple save on 22:48 - Feb 26 with 3923 viewsTacticalR

Don't know. Back to his best tonight.

Air hostess clique

The Lumley triple save on 22:48 - Feb 26 with 3911 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Second best player on the pitch tonight. Would have been MOTM in most games.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Lumley triple save on 23:05 - Feb 26 with 3769 viewsBoston

Super save(s) after tremendous play from Leeds.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Lumley triple save on 23:19 - Feb 26 with 3671 viewsGuppy22

His handling was also really good tonight, so pleased he had a good game. Need to remember he’s only 24
The Lumley triple save on 23:25 - Feb 26 with 3629 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The Lumley triple save on 23:19 - Feb 26 by Guppy22

His handling was also really good tonight, so pleased he had a good game. Need to remember he’s only 24

Yes enjoyed his performance. Some of his kicking a bit wayward but no worse than their keepers.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Lumley triple save on 23:26 - Feb 26 with 3617 viewsstowmarketrange

The Lumley triple save on 23:19 - Feb 26 by Guppy22

And 10 days.
The Lumley triple save on 23:39 - Feb 26 with 3553 viewsBluce_Ree

Rob Green-esque.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The Lumley triple save on 01:05 - Feb 27 with 3410 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Lumley triple save on 22:48 - Feb 26 by TacticalR

Don't know. Back to his best tonight.

Clive was right all along,the kid is learning and the way we play is under tremendous pressure and there is nowhere to hide .Every mistake is highlighted when we don't score goals regularly and he is just short on confidence and probably exhausted too .Great to see him bounce back we need him at his best going forward
Login to get fewer ads

The Lumley triple save on 03:28 - Feb 27 with 3312 viewsBlackCrowe

It's true - a truly great move from Leeds, it was perfect, and then a triple save. Pure football.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Lumley triple save on 03:29 - Feb 27 with 3311 viewsPommyhoop

The Lumley triple save on 23:39 - Feb 26 by Bluce_Ree

Rob Green-esque.

Last game he was Rob Green-esque.

Glad the kid has finally got that kick in the face out of his system.
Touch wood

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Lumley triple save on 05:57 - Feb 27 with 3217 viewsHayesender

He was superb last night, and his winding up of Bamford was the icing on the cake

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Lumley triple save on 06:36 - Feb 27 with 3153 viewssmegma

The Lumley triple save on 05:57 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

He was superb last night, and his winding up of Bamford was the icing on the cake

To be fair ,Bamford should have buried the chance after the save rebounded to him. I read last night that's the only time Leeds have failed to score in an away game this season. If so we have Lumley to thank and the WHOLE back 4. I thought Hall was back to his best last night and now looks 100% match fit.
The Lumley triple save on 07:20 - Feb 27 with 3050 viewsDevon_4_England

Hats off to the lower loft for the Joe Lumley song last night to the tune of We are Leeds

Joe Lumley, Joe Lumley, Joe Lumley, Joe Lumley

Look forward to hearing it at Brentford if we can remember the words
The Lumley triple save on 07:48 - Feb 27 with 2940 viewsNorthLondonR

The Lumley triple save on 06:36 - Feb 27 by smegma

To be fair ,Bamford should have buried the chance after the save rebounded to him. I read last night that's the only time Leeds have failed to score in an away game this season. If so we have Lumley to thank and the WHOLE back 4. I thought Hall was back to his best last night and now looks 100% match fit.

Bamford is like the championship whore, lurking on street corners every transfer deadline day, lifting his skirt increasingly higher, showing a little more leg to see which promotion chasing club open their car window.. and whatever team takes him on is riddled with regret the night after when they have to look their wife in the eye....
The Lumley triple save on 13:26 - Feb 27 with 2431 viewsCaptainPugwash

The Lumley triple save on 07:48 - Feb 27 by NorthLondonR

Bamford is like the championship whore, lurking on street corners every transfer deadline day, lifting his skirt increasingly higher, showing a little more leg to see which promotion chasing club open their car window.. and whatever team takes him on is riddled with regret the night after when they have to look their wife in the eye....

Arrrrrrrrr...
It be loik that in every cat house in Tortuga.When dawn hits the stark visages and pairs o' "Always" undywear stiff and standin' to attenshun all by emselves in the darrrk corners....head for open seas me hearties!

Yo Ho!
The Lumley triple save on 13:37 - Feb 27 with 2392 viewsridethewave

The Lumley triple save on 01:05 - Feb 27 by CLAREMAN1995

Clive was right all along,the kid is learning and the way we play is under tremendous pressure and there is nowhere to hide .Every mistake is highlighted when we don't score goals regularly and he is just short on confidence and probably exhausted too .Great to see him bounce back we need him at his best going forward

Not sure I can ever accept goal keepers being 'exhausted'!

Lumley had a great game last night, looked much more composed.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 13:44]
The Lumley triple save on 13:49 - Feb 27 with 2342 viewsNorthernr

And suddenly after that save he was back to being gobby, confident Joe the wind up merchant again. Very nervous first half and then after that save was coming to all corners of the area to claim the ball and take the pressure off. Great to see.
The Lumley triple save on 13:51 - Feb 27 with 2333 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The Lumley triple save on 13:37 - Feb 27 by ridethewave

Not sure I can ever accept goal keepers being 'exhausted'!

Lumley had a great game last night, looked much more composed.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 13:44]

Mentally exhausted I mean with all the heartbreaking losses and knowing he is the last line of defence and the first to pick the ball out of his own net.Plus he knew he was not making the saves and probably aware of social media starting to get on his case.
This win is massive for him and the club and supporters .Lets hope we can kick on now.
The Lumley triple save on 23:23 - Feb 27 with 2098 viewswombat

The Lumley triple save on 13:51 - Feb 27 by CLAREMAN1995

Mentally exhausted I mean with all the heartbreaking losses and knowing he is the last line of defence and the first to pick the ball out of his own net.Plus he knew he was not making the saves and probably aware of social media starting to get on his case.
This win is massive for him and the club and supporters .Lets hope we can kick on now.

The kick at villa has got to him anything to his right in the last few games and in the first half he barely dealt with , fantastic second half from joe though , great shithousery from him as well . Long may it continue esp sat

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024