Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry to to be negative, but 19:21 - Mar 30 with 3263 viewsmarkrtid

This has turned out to be yet another sh!t season. Again.

This club is being run by prospectives.
Sorry to to be negative, but on 19:24 - Mar 30 with 3245 viewsNortholt_Rs

Correction:

This club is run by

U
S
E
L
E
S
S

C
U
N
T
S
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 19:26]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Sorry to to be negative, but on 19:37 - Mar 30 with 3128 viewsmarkrtid

A n d t H A T
Sorry to to be negative, but on 19:37 - Mar 30 with 3128 viewspaulparker

This club will never ever go anywhere with fernades and chums on the board , the only was is down
Clive made an interesting point in his match day review about how Preston get it right season after season with their scouting and recruitment, we all love Les but is this down to him or our are board going above his head , apart from Leinster the rest of the recruitment has been lazy this year the loan players and Rangel have either been crap or injured,
I fear for us next year I think we will do an Ipswich

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sorry to to be negative, but on 20:24 - Mar 30 with 2905 viewsPunteR

Yeh we're just not progressing. We're treading water with lead boots on.
Since Ramsey and getting relegated i was all up for us starting again. Get rid of the mercs, find youth and lower league players and rebuild. It seems we are still in a long drawn out process of doing this. 4 years later and counting. We still sign high profile managers, we still pay high wages. Not to the extent we were but still high for this league.
We seem to be just delaying the inevitable L1.
Clubs can bounce back from L1. Wolves, Southampton spring to mind.
What are we doing wrong on the training ground and behind the scenes. ? How on earth can we look like world beaters in December to this .? Something is clearly not right. Is it SM or the coaches or dare i say it Ferdinand. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sorry to to be negative, but on 22:21 - Mar 30 with 2653 viewsacricketer

Sorry to to be negative, but on 20:24 - Mar 30 by PunteR

Yeh we're just not progressing. We're treading water with lead boots on.
Since Ramsey and getting relegated i was all up for us starting again. Get rid of the mercs, find youth and lower league players and rebuild. It seems we are still in a long drawn out process of doing this. 4 years later and counting. We still sign high profile managers, we still pay high wages. Not to the extent we were but still high for this league.
We seem to be just delaying the inevitable L1.
Clubs can bounce back from L1. Wolves, Southampton spring to mind.
What are we doing wrong on the training ground and behind the scenes. ? How on earth can we look like world beaters in December to this .? Something is clearly not right. Is it SM or the coaches or dare i say it Ferdinand. ?

..or the players?
Sorry to to be negative, but on 22:34 - Mar 30 with 2604 viewscorse

Sorry to to be negative, but on 22:21 - Mar 30 by acricketer

..or the players?

50 per cent of the players are league one. The manager is sunday pub league and the board just dont have all the moomin trolls in the same valley. Next season could be hilarious...
Is It just me thinking at the moment under the infulence of couple of beers and serious amount of red wine but since mr Ferdinand came we ve been going from bad to worse and all we ve done and tried has gone to bits?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 22:35]
Sorry to to be negative, but on 00:06 - Mar 31 with 2397 viewsdigswellhoop

we all agree we are poor and ive been slagged off of for my gramer BUT TO USE THE C WORD SHOWS WHO YOU ARE
Sorry to to be negative, but (n/t) on 00:10 - Mar 31 with 2382 viewsdigswellhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry to to be negative, but on 02:15 - Mar 31 with 2294 viewssuperhoopdownunder

We need an end of season review looking at the whole club.
It is unacceptable we have around 180 people on our books costing us around 31m and have under performed so much since the New Year.

I have thought the last 2 seasons we have dropped off a lot after Christmas is that because a lot of players have no idea of their future and are out of contract?
Many of the players don't seem as committed and perhaps that is due to them realising they won't be playing for us next season?
imho this is the responsibility of the under performing DoF - about time he got called out for his performance over the past 4.5 years
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 2:46]
Sorry to to be negative, but (n/t) on 02:22 - Mar 31 with 2286 viewstimcocking

[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 5:38]
Sorry to to be negative, but on 08:56 - Mar 31 with 2070 viewsstevec

Sorry to to be negative, but on 22:34 - Mar 30 by corse

50 per cent of the players are league one. The manager is sunday pub league and the board just dont have all the moomin trolls in the same valley. Next season could be hilarious...
Is It just me thinking at the moment under the infulence of couple of beers and serious amount of red wine but since mr Ferdinand came we ve been going from bad to worse and all we ve done and tried has gone to bits?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 22:35]

Not just you.

4 years ago, while everyone was slaughtering Redknapp and singing the praises of Les and Ramsey, seemingly blind to a wasted transfer window (we were still perfectly in the game Jan 15) we set about the first season relegated with a policy of scraping the footballing barrel and still paying top dollar for lower league types.

A complete waste of parachute payment on mediocre players whilst the more influential of our fan base seemed to lap it up big time. My comments of ‘you’ll be getting what you deserve’ didn’t go down too well but it’s clear after 4 years what it’s reaped.
Sorry to to be negative, but on 09:11 - Mar 31 with 2017 viewsDorse

Sorry to to be negative, but on 00:06 - Mar 31 by digswellhoop

we all agree we are poor and ive been slagged off of for my gramer BUT TO USE THE C WORD SHOWS WHO YOU ARE

What? Chelsea?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sorry to to be negative, but on 07:58 - Apr 1 with 1611 viewsLoftgirl

Sorry to to be negative, but on 00:06 - Mar 31 by digswellhoop

Grammar
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024