Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob Green has gone FKW 08:18 - May 30 with 6252 viewsWokingR

What is it about that club that can bring out the worst in anyone ?
Rob Green has gone FKW on 18:11 - May 30 with 1552 viewsGroveR

Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:27 - May 30 by smegma

Go and visit the Academy in Heston and relive your nightmares

Christ I forgot about that. Are they turning out platoon after platoon of cloned Ademole's there?
Rob Green has gone FKW on 22:10 - May 30 with 1408 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Green: always had one in him! And yet, he kept Brazilian World Cup stopper Cesar out of the QPR sticks.

Says everything you need to know about QPR in the early Tony F..k-up Fernandes days!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 23:19 - May 30 with 1327 viewsEGRanger

I really enjoyed our day at Wembley and Rob Green played a big part that day.
If memory serves we signed him from West Ham and then signed the Brazilian goalie which summed up Rangers profligacy at the time and is a good example of why we are still in a financial mess.
He signed a contract in good faith and gave us good service always trying 100% even if he did make some obvious mistakes.
We made many signings at the time that gave us far less value for money including the Brazilian goalie whose name escapes me.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 23:55 - May 30 with 1287 viewsmarkrtid

I thought he was ok for us. Got treated bad then got back into the team and went on to help us beat a previous record of not conceding goals if I remember correctly?
Rob Green has gone FKW on 00:23 - May 31 with 1273 viewsstowmarketrange

Rob Green has gone FKW on 23:19 - May 30 by EGRanger

I really enjoyed our day at Wembley and Rob Green played a big part that day.
If memory serves we signed him from West Ham and then signed the Brazilian goalie which summed up Rangers profligacy at the time and is a good example of why we are still in a financial mess.
He signed a contract in good faith and gave us good service always trying 100% even if he did make some obvious mistakes.
We made many signings at the time that gave us far less value for money including the Brazilian goalie whose name escapes me.

Julio Caesar is the guy you’re thinking of.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 00:35 - May 31 with 1267 viewsKiwi76

Rob Green has gone FKW on 22:10 - May 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Green: always had one in him! And yet, he kept Brazilian World Cup stopper Cesar out of the QPR sticks.

Says everything you need to know about QPR in the early Tony F..k-up Fernandes days!

Agree with that - Greens confidence gone from day 1 and we waste fortune in wages for someone to sit on a bench.
That few months still brings me out in a cold sweat & we'll likely never recover
Rob Green has gone FKW on 09:28 - May 31 with 1165 viewsfrancisbowles

Whilst the signing of Caesar was clearly ridiculous for all sorts of reasons, Green gave them the excuse they were looking for by looking shaky and making errors in pre season and in the opening day 0-5 at home to Swansea.

Must be the biggest and most expensive knee jerk ever!

Green played well for us in the Championship but I'm not sure who was worse in the top division. It is a hard to choose between Caesar throwing the game at Villa and Green kicking it to Fabregas.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:06 - May 31 with 1130 viewsPommyhoop

Remember that fake Big Fat Sam parody account on Twitter.
One of the funniest and truest things I've seen was what he said about Our Rob. He was reminiscing about his days at West Ham and he said something like '' Ahh Robert .how I miss your confused, jam-smeared, childlike gaze..''
Bang on,.! The man was fukkin rubbish...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:27 - May 31 with 1106 viewsJJB

Rob Green has gone FKW on 22:10 - May 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Wasn't it the other way round?

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:31 - May 31 with 1098 viewsRBlock

Rob Green has gone FKW on 14:32 - May 30 by RANGERS4EVER

That play off final really has saved a lot of sh*t players careers from being diminished by us. Hoilett and Green, and in general the majority of that squad, were awful for us. I loved that day and will love it, but that team? Eurgh.

By my memory Zamora was pretty dire for a long time, before his swansong. Always made Austin play better by holding the ball up a bit, but that aside he bumbled about, constantly picking up injuries and kicking people in the face.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:35 - May 31 with 1092 viewsPommyhoop

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:31 - May 31 by RBlock

By my memory Zamora was pretty dire for a long time, before his swansong. Always made Austin play better by holding the ball up a bit, but that aside he bumbled about, constantly picking up injuries and kicking people in the face.

Twas our Bobby's year...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rob Green has gone FKW on 12:29 - May 31 with 1034 viewsJuzzie

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:31 - May 31 by RBlock

He was. Absolute shite for nigh on three years and always injured. Trousered about £9m in the process. Scored about six goals in one of the PL seasons (prior to 2014) and all of them came in losing games.

However, came good the last few games of the 2013/14 season inc the Play Off semi's and of course, that goal in the final. I reckon had we either lost that game or even won it but with other people scoring, he would not have been given that 1 year contract thereafter.
Rob Green has gone FKW on 15:51 - May 31 with 963 viewsTheChef

Rob Green has gone FKW on 10:35 - May 31 by Pommyhoop

Twas our Bobby's year...

We were sh1t but scored some cracking goals that season like the Matt Phillips one at Palace.

Totally forgot we had that away kit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024