Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AJ v Ruiz 13:13 - Dec 4 with 8679 viewssupahoopsa

So who's your money on?

Being a Brit, I am really hoping AJ wins.
I'm no boxing expert, but I have watch enough to believe that AJ SHOULD be able to win. I think he needs to take the centre of the ring and use a very fast and really hard jab to keep Ruiz off balance. Tire Ruiz out and only then start looking for the big right hand.

Guess we'll need to see what happens the first time Ruiz lands a clean shot

Meant to give my prediction - AJ with a stoppage win 5th round
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 13:22]

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

AJ v Ruiz on 15:06 - Dec 6 with 2021 views2Thomas2Bowles

Maybe Ruiz is going to sit on AJ

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

AJ v Ruiz on 15:15 - Dec 6 with 2004 viewsCaptainPugwash

AJ v Ruiz on 10:26 - Dec 6 by daveB

This comes out before every AJ fight and is normally bollox.

Arrrrrrrr?
Remines ud wot happens last time out Einstein?
AJ v Ruiz on 17:31 - Dec 7 with 1902 viewsrrrspricey

Any streams out there?
AJ v Ruiz on 17:46 - Dec 7 with 1863 viewsitsbiga

AJ will go for a bore fest points win and be super defensive.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

AJ v Ruiz on 17:55 - Dec 7 with 1859 viewsCLAREMAN1995

AJ v Ruiz on 13:59 - Dec 6 by bosh67

Joshua weighs in at 16st 13lb - 10lb lighter than last time
Ruiz scales 20st 2lb - 15lb heavier than before

Ruiz had shed about 60lb between the fights from his first weight. He was 16 stone a few months ago and almost unrecognisable. Obviously the ploy is that he simply bulks out for these fights and at 20 stone 2lb one of the ploys may be that he is too big for AJ to even be able to get in the ring?

Great post here bosh67 but I believe Ruiz shot his wad last time and will get the early KO tonight.The weight is just too much to carry IMO and AJ is so motivated he will destroy the fat man .Plus look at the money and fame Ruiz has generated since the first match when he was desperate now he is a happy fat cat by all accounts.
I wont even mention the cluster fu*K of having the fight over there its just a rip off for all the true fans who probably have no hope of attending
AJ v Ruiz on 17:58 - Dec 7 with 1848 viewsSimonJames

I can't see Joshua stopping Ruiz, unless it's due to tko for a bad cut. He would almost certainly win on points, but he has to avoid a haymaker for 12 rounds.

100% of people who drink water will die.

AJ v Ruiz on 19:30 - Dec 7 with 1807 viewsthame_hoops

AJ v Ruiz on 13:30 - Dec 4 by CaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
There be scare stories regardin' AJ be badly injerred in sparrin'....but then the counter proppergander be AJ be sendin' sparrin' pardners to orspital.
Ruiz looks in better shape this'n time round - I calls it right furst time and I'm goin for Ruiz agin.AJ damijed goods - loik laast toime.

Yo Ho!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 13:30]

😂😂😂 🏴‍☠️
AJ v Ruiz on 22:08 - Dec 7 with 1684 viewsbosh67

Tyson Fury style boxing masterclass from AJ. Just jabbed and moved and Ruiz really didn't get near him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

AJ v Ruiz on 22:13 - Dec 7 with 1655 viewspaulparker

SKY making out this is some boxing masterclass
Jesus this bloke couldn’t knock out a fat bloke in 12, I’m preying fury knocks this chump sparko a disgrace to heavyweight boxing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

AJ v Ruiz on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 1645 viewspaulparker

AJ v Ruiz on 22:08 - Dec 7 by bosh67

Tyson Fury style boxing masterclass from AJ. Just jabbed and moved and Ruiz really didn't get near him.

I could of beat Ruiz after 12 pints what a farce from SKY it’s embarrassing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

AJ v Ruiz on 22:17 - Dec 7 with 1617 views2Thomas2Bowles

#loadofshite

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

AJ v Ruiz on 22:23 - Dec 7 with 1591 viewsdanehoop

AJ v Ruiz on 22:13 - Dec 7 by paulparker

Jesus this bloke couldn’t knock out a fat bloke in 12, I’m preying fury knocks this chump sparko a disgrace to heavyweight boxing

Harsh PP. Think that AJ boxed the right fight. Ruiz is a quality and durable boxer. One of hardest hitters out there. AJ learnt from first fight (which he simply was unprepared for) and boxed to a plan, negating Ruiz strengths and using a jab. Klitchko-esq in parts, and as you say, also a little in the style of Fury as his best. Not sure why you have such animosity.

Never knowingly understood

AJ v Ruiz on 22:28 - Dec 7 with 1573 viewsGloucs_R

Wilder drops AJ
Fury beats him on points

Poll: Are we staying up?

AJ v Ruiz on 22:34 - Dec 7 with 1537 viewsitsbiga

Won the fight by running away.
Good technical skills but I like a tear up and Ruiz would beat him every time if they fought in a phone box.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

AJ v Ruiz on 22:37 - Dec 7 with 1539 viewspaulparker

AJ v Ruiz on 22:23 - Dec 7 by danehoop

Harsh PP. Think that AJ boxed the right fight. Ruiz is a quality and durable boxer. One of hardest hitters out there. AJ learnt from first fight (which he simply was unprepared for) and boxed to a plan, negating Ruiz strengths and using a jab. Klitchko-esq in parts, and as you say, also a little in the style of Fury as his best. Not sure why you have such animosity.

He jabbed an ran against a fat bloke weighing nearly 21 stone
Tyson, Lewis and Holyfield would have done him in 3
I feel embarrassed for paying for that

AJ v Ruiz on 22:38 - Dec 7 with 1537 viewsbosh67

AJ v Ruiz on 22:13 - Dec 7 by paulparker

When you get knocked down four times you need to simply out box the opponent and not let that defeat effect you mentally the second time. Ruiz had a poor night but he's a much better fighter than people give him credit for and he would hurt Wilder if he got inside. Fury would have simply outboxed and out pointed Ruiz in the same way tonight. It's not all about knocking people out. Sensible boxing tonight. Nothing spectacular but a very professional win.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

AJ v Ruiz on 22:41 - Dec 7 with 1528 viewspaulparker

AJ v Ruiz on 22:38 - Dec 7 by bosh67

When you get knocked down four times you need to simply out box the opponent and not let that defeat effect you mentally the second time. Ruiz had a poor night but he's a much better fighter than people give him credit for and he would hurt Wilder if he got inside. Fury would have simply outboxed and out pointed Ruiz in the same way tonight. It's not all about knocking people out. Sensible boxing tonight. Nothing spectacular but a very professional win.

That’s how bad boxing is , do you think the following would be beat by Ruiz
Lewis
Tyson
Holyfield
Bowe
Mercer
Ruddock
Even Gary mason would beat Ruiz, AJ is a fraud a coward and a disgrace to boxing

AJ v Ruiz on 22:56 - Dec 7 with 1490 viewsdanehoop

AJ v Ruiz on 22:41 - Dec 7 by paulparker

Lewis
Tyson
Holyfield
Bowe
Mercer
Ruddock
Even Gary mason would beat Ruiz, AJ is a fraud a coward and a disgrace to boxing

Sorry PP, just don't get your weird dislike of AJ. Nothing at all rational in anything you said so far. I just disagree with you. AJ boxed smart and boxed to a plan against a very dangerous puncher. He took few risks - there being little point in doing so. He trained quite clearly to work to this plan, completely changed style and physique to do so, executed it well and just won back the titles with unanimous verdicts. This is what Klitchko did for years and dominated anyone put in front of him - until Fury boxed just like AJ did. AJ beat Klitscko fighting a war. But AJ is somehow suddenly diminished for doing similar against a boxer who is one of the most dangerous punchers in the division?

Never knowingly understood

AJ v Ruiz on 23:00 - Dec 7 with 1478 viewsingeminate

AJ v Ruiz on 22:41 - Dec 7 by paulparker

Lewis
Tyson
Holyfield
Bowe
Mercer
Ruddock

Fukc me!

British boxer regains three of the four world heavyweight titles and that’s the response😂😂

Have you ever got in the ring yourself? Because if you have and you’re still calling a man who has beaten whyte, povetkin, Klitschko, Ruiz, takam a fraud and coward you want to get your head examined.

I have at a much lower level granted and from my point of view you don’t half talk some sht.

He did a job today, disciplined, sharp and bang on the right strategy. He needed that after what happened last time out.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

AJ v Ruiz on 23:26 - Dec 7 with 1448 viewsHunterhoop

AJ v Ruiz on 23:00 - Dec 7 by ingeminate

Fukc me!

British boxer regains three of the four world heavyweight titles and that’s the response😂😂

Have you ever got in the ring yourself? Because if you have and you’re still calling a man who has beaten whyte, povetkin, Klitschko, Ruiz, takam a fraud and coward you want to get your head examined.

I have at a much lower level granted and from my point of view you don’t half talk some sht.

He did a job today, disciplined, sharp and bang on the right strategy. He needed that after what happened last time out.

Agree. I don’t get it. Most of the greats has one shock loss. Joshua’s KO % is very good, and tonight he outboxes someone who knocked him out last time, to regain 3 world titles. Why the hatred?

Why do people want him to lose? No worries if you prefer Fury, both British, but do not understand the hate of Joshua. It all smells a bit gammon.
AJ v Ruiz on 00:16 - Dec 8 with 1379 viewstraininvain

AJ v Ruiz on 23:26 - Dec 7 by Hunterhoop

Agree. I don’t get it. Most of the greats has one shock loss. Joshua’s KO % is very good, and tonight he outboxes someone who knocked him out last time, to regain 3 world titles. Why the hatred?

Why do people want him to lose? No worries if you prefer Fury, both British, but do not understand the hate of Joshua. It all smells a bit gammon.

No gammon here but I prefer Wilder to win as he’s the more exciting fighter with the knockout record. Sorry to rain on your parade and let’s see what happens when AJ fights Wilder or Fury.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 0:17]
AJ v Ruiz on 08:27 - Dec 8 with 1206 viewspaulparker

AJ v Ruiz on 23:00 - Dec 7 by ingeminate

Fukc me!

Used to box years ago up to the age of 18 my family have been boxers and have followed the sport for decades
As for the names you put out there takem , Ruiz , povetkin wouldn’t of lasted 2 rounds against bowe , Holyfield Tyson, Lewis ,not exactly Stella opponents , klitchko was on the way down and hadn’t fought in about 18 months and he still nearly beat Joshua , whyte was unfit, undisciplined when he fought Joshua and would beat him now which he knows
AJ is the biggest hype machine going in a very very poor heavyweight division and keeps ducking the only 2 credible opponents out there he took the Saudi blood money as well not really a champion to be proud of but then again you must be very easily pleased , oh and if you think I talk Sh1t stick me on ignore it’s quite simple even you could work that out

AJ v Ruiz on 08:33 - Dec 8 with 1200 viewsToast_R

Thought AJ was spot on last night, did what was needed. Ruiz is a good fighter despite his size he went 12 rounds comfortably. If he addresses his weight issue he will be a force for any Heavyweight in the division. For now, AJ is back on top and deserved. Exciting times lets just hope the top boys start fighting each other.
AJ v Ruiz on 08:46 - Dec 8 with 1180 viewspaulparker

Gammon ??? No I’m lost
He is a Eddie Hearn/SKY hype machine who ducks the best opponents out there
A new low for sky yesterday taking the Saudi blood money and there embarrassing commentary from the likes of Belew, nelson and especially Adam smith who isn’t fit to tie up reg gutteridges shoe laces , you would have thought we had witnessed the second rumble in the jungle

AJ v Ruiz on 09:01 - Dec 8 with 1153 viewsDiscodroids

I don't agree with any of PP'S posts at all on joshua, and i was punchng the air in sensorial joy at his win last night in the boozer, but the gammon comment is a load of fuc king carcinogenic jolly green giant sweet corn crunching tom tit.

As for Ruiz, he reminds me of David Tua.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2019 9:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024