Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madley back 21:40 - Feb 13 with 2269 viewsrrrspricey

PGMOL allowing Bobby Madley to officiate in England again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51494849
Madley back on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 2229 viewspaulparker

He has the pedigree to do it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Madley back on 22:09 - Feb 13 with 2211 viewsLongsufferingR

Good. Hope his so-called "friend" is proud of himself.
Madley back on 22:23 - Feb 13 with 2183 viewsLblock

He’ll get dogs abuse

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Madley back on 23:03 - Feb 13 with 2138 viewssmegma

Madley back on 22:09 - Feb 13 by LongsufferingR

Good. Hope his so-called "friend" is proud of himself.

Probably sold the story as well.
Madley back on 23:23 - Feb 13 with 2113 viewsNorthernr

Good. And anybody perpetuating the rumours about him should have a fcking word with themselves.
Madley back on 05:51 - Feb 14 with 2026 viewscyprusmel

I thought Madley was one of our top refs better than most.
Madley back on 08:05 - Feb 14 with 1933 viewsWokingR

Pathetic isn't it that this is even a story.
I doubt there is anyone out there that has never laughed at something that someone else might question.
Absolutely ridiculous that the spineless wonders made him answer for it in the first place.
Madley back on 10:48 - Feb 14 with 1808 viewsKonk

Madley back on 23:23 - Feb 13 by Northernr

Good. And anybody perpetuating the rumours about him should have a fcking word with themselves.

He is 100% likely to get grief at pretty much every match because there are always thick, sheepish cun ts at the football. It's just bullying. And sadly, often as not it's middle-aged blokes who really ought to know better.

The article provides a bit of perspective and background:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/bobby-madley-referee

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Madley back on 11:03 - Feb 14 with 1765 viewssmegma

Dele Alli did something similar recently. Don't recall anyone saying he should be sacked. Oh, forgot, he's a commodity that has a selling price.
Madley back on 13:50 - Feb 14 with 1642 viewsTheChef

Madley back on 10:48 - Feb 14 by Konk

He is 100% likely to get grief at pretty much every match because there are always thick, sheepish cun ts at the football. It's just bullying. And sadly, often as not it's middle-aged blokes who really ought to know better.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/bobby-madley-referee

Wow, didn't realise it was a private message. With friends like that, etc.

I really don't know how we've ended up in a world where 24/7, people feel the need to be offended by everything.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Madley back on 13:52 - Feb 14 with 1645 viewsWokingR

James Haskell is the next in line for saying some C list actress looked like she was waiting for the Licky bus.
Madley back on 13:54 - Feb 14 with 1637 viewsLongsufferingR

Madley back on 13:52 - Feb 14 by WokingR

James Haskell is the next in line for saying some C list actress looked like she was waiting for the Licky bus.

James Haskell has bigger skeletons in the cupboard than that to worry about.
Madley back on 15:14 - Feb 14 with 1570 viewseastside_r

Dog botherer LOL.

Yorkshire: where men are men and whippets are nervous!
Madley back on 15:38 - Feb 14 with 1528 viewsNorthernr

Madley back on 15:14 - Feb 14 by eastside_r

Dog botherer LOL.

Yorkshire: where men are men and whippets are nervous!

And he'll live with that his whole life, because of some sht some cnty Leeds fan made up to look good on his Instagram.
Madley back on 16:09 - Feb 14 with 1498 viewsPinnerPaul

Rather than start another referee thread - where do you all stand on the Jon Moss v Gosling 'row'?

Ta
Madley back on 16:12 - Feb 14 with 1488 viewsLongsufferingR

Madley back on 16:09 - Feb 14 by PinnerPaul

Rather than start another referee thread - where do you all stand on the Jon Moss v Gosling 'row'?

Ta

Pathetic from Gosling if you ask me. Sees no problem with surrounding refs hurling abuse at them but can't take a light hearted (if unfunny) comment back. Deflecting attention from his team's shortcomings.
Madley back on 16:15 - Feb 14 with 1477 viewsPinnerPaul

Madley back on 16:12 - Feb 14 by LongsufferingR

Pathetic from Gosling if you ask me. Sees no problem with surrounding refs hurling abuse at them but can't take a light hearted (if unfunny) comment back. Deflecting attention from his team's shortcomings.

Thanks LSR

Unsurprisingly that's the view on 'Ref Chat'!

Daily Mirror claim Gosling (and others) said to Moss that decisions being made were the reason they were in relegation trouble - we can all guess how THAT was phrased - and Jon Moss replied 'I'm not the reason you are in relegation trouble, you are'
Madley back on 16:17 - Feb 14 with 1474 viewsLongsufferingR

Madley back on 16:15 - Feb 14 by PinnerPaul

Thanks LSR

Unsurprisingly that's the view on 'Ref Chat'!

Daily Mirror claim Gosling (and others) said to Moss that decisions being made were the reason they were in relegation trouble - we can all guess how THAT was phrased - and Jon Moss replied 'I'm not the reason you are in relegation trouble, you are'

Incidentally I heard that Jon Moss opened a record shop in Leeds and called it The Vinyl Whistle. Quite liked that.
Madley back on 17:01 - Feb 14 with 1419 viewsNorthernr

Not a fan of Jon Moss at all but Gosling needs to wind it in. Footballers run around screaming at referees all the time, you can't bitch and moan when they give a bit back. I quite like referees having a bit of character and a bit of something about them, rather than just by the book emotionless robots. I'm with Moss on this one.
Madley back on 23:09 - Feb 14 with 1293 viewsCiderwithRsie

Madley back on 10:48 - Feb 14 by Konk

That's a really good article and respect is due to the journo who wrote it.

Pretty depressing to read that there were people claiming to have seen a non-existent video. The amount of randomised hate floating about looking for something to latch on to is frightening.
Madley back on 23:47 - Feb 14 with 1270 viewstimcocking

Madley back on 13:52 - Feb 14 by WokingR

If he used the words (if indeed licky is a word) licky bus, he deserves everything he gets i'd have thought...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024