Self isolation tunes. 20:07 - Mar 10 with 8458 views connell10 Only the lonely... AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! Poll: best number 10 ever?
Self isolation tunes. on 21:38 - Mar 15 with 1381 viewsBoston VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 21:46 - Mar 15 with 1367 viewsBoston VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 00:08 - Mar 16 with 1347 viewsJuzzie In a few weeks times when everyone is going stir crazy....... VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 09:26 - Mar 16 with 1314 viewsA40Bosh It would appear some of The Dan fans have forgotten their Covid predicting classic from the 1980 Gaucho album VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 11:43 - Mar 16 with 1282 viewsMrSheen Not properly on-topic, but it fits the current Debbie-downer mood perfectly. Bizarrely brilliant reworking of songs from major to minor key. The comments are worth reading. VIDEO VIDEO Uh-oh... VIDEO Yikes, someone call the Poli...on second thoughts VIDEO In case you need something more cheerful, Rasputin switched up to major. VIDEO Great news - we survived! VIDEO [Post edited 16 Mar 2020 12:04]
Self isolation tunes. on 12:08 - Mar 16 with 1262 viewsMick_S VIDEO Every time... Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Self isolation tunes. on 00:08 - Mar 17 with 1220 viewsBoston VIDEO
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:17 - Mar 17 with 1212 viewsDannyPaddox VIDEO [Post edited 17 Mar 2020 0:17]
Login to get fewer adsSelf isolation tunes. on 08:00 - Mar 17 with 1178 viewsRs_Holy I think we've almost reached that Monty Python moment in proceedings???... VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 12:56 - Mar 17 with 1153 viewsMetallica_Hoop Miss Scabbia therapy time. VIDEO Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
Self isolation tunes. on 16:01 - Mar 17 with 1126 viewswelwynranger The Police Dont stand so close to me.
Self isolation tunes. on 09:34 - Mar 18 with 1103 viewsEsox_Lucius Ghost Town by The Specials. This and many other favourites will soon be available on "Now That's What I Call Corona Virus". The grass is always greener.
Self isolation tunes. on 09:55 - Mar 18 with 1099 viewsEsox_Lucius VIDEO The grass is always greener.
Self isolation tunes. on 14:33 - Mar 18 with 1082 viewsNewhopphoops Luscious: VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 20:47 - Mar 18 with 1058 viewsMrSheen No Eurovision this year. Comfort yourself with one of the all time great performances, directed by Sigmund Freud. VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 16:29 - Mar 20 with 1023 viewsToast_R VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 19:00 - Mar 20 with 1005 viewsShunter ALONE AGAIN OR VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 19:07 - Mar 20 with 1003 viewsShunter or......................White Rabbit VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 21:08 - Mar 20 with 990 viewsAcidPixie Sorry but somone had to..................... VIDEO Should be some internet nuttiness to get this to number one Rage Against the Machine Style ...or maybe not
Self isolation tunes. on 21:28 - Mar 20 with 985 viewsCiderwithRsie Every time I see the phrase Self-Isolation written down I misread it as Self-Immolation and it is giving me the abdabs. So I suppose it has to be: VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 22:16 - Mar 20 with 977 viewsJuzzie VIDEO
Self isolation tunes. on 22:38 - Mar 20 with 970 viewsAcidPixie VIDEO [Post edited 21 Mar 2020 7:38]
Self isolation tunes. on 22:53 - Mar 20 with 964 viewsAcidPixie Self isolation tunes. on 22:38 - Mar 20 by AcidPixie VIDEO [Post edited 21 Mar 2020 7:38]
VIDEO