Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you 22:02 - Mar 10 with 4344 viewsNoDiddley

Meant to post after Brum, but has anybody got a fcuking know all supposedly fan who during the match seems to know where we are going wrong?
During the game it was "Give it Wide", "What's he doing, typical Eze", "Go long", "Should have put it in the channel" etc
He was a walk up hopefully, Done my nut in ,in the end I had to say " Hope I don't fcuking see you again!"
Everybody has the right to voice their opinion but this bloke was a NOB, probably posts on here
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 16:16 - Mar 11 with 1044 viewsDiscodroids

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 14:12 - Mar 11 by Northernr

I can only apologise to anybody who sits near me. I've tried all sorts of things. Can't help myself. If it makes it any better the self loathing on a Sunday morning is biblical.

I'm sure i've posted this before but there was a bloke in front of me in the upper loft, season 94/95, who had a 'terrace trannie', @copyright jonathan pierce, with him every week blaring out capital gold.

Every ten minutes or so his upper and lower mandible would open up like a f ucked pezz dispenser to shout out ' Fu cking hell!!.. Montrose have gone 2-1 up away to Striling Albion'... or 'You won't facking believe it!!.. Derek Parlane has been sent off for Dunfermline in the 83rd minute away at Airdrieonians!!'.

I never asked him but i'm in no doubt he worked as an Non Marine re-insurance Underwriter in Lloyds of London.. he had all the credentials of one.. .ie an insufferable boorish magnolia arsehole.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 16:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 17:04 - Mar 11 with 996 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 16:16 - Mar 11 by Discodroids

I'm sure i've posted this before but there was a bloke in front of me in the upper loft, season 94/95, who had a 'terrace trannie', @copyright jonathan pierce, with him every week blaring out capital gold.

Every ten minutes or so his upper and lower mandible would open up like a f ucked pezz dispenser to shout out ' Fu cking hell!!.. Montrose have gone 2-1 up away to Striling Albion'... or 'You won't facking believe it!!.. Derek Parlane has been sent off for Dunfermline in the 83rd minute away at Airdrieonians!!'.

I never asked him but i'm in no doubt he worked as an Non Marine re-insurance Underwriter in Lloyds of London.. he had all the credentials of one.. .ie an insufferable boorish magnolia arsehole.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 16:29]

It's a tribute to your style that I stopped partway through your first para and spent a minute wondering how I'd never known that Jonathan Pierce had a thing about transvestites in the standing areas of football grounds. Also searching my memory for any recollection of a couple of regulars in the Upper Loft, one of who was a cross-dresser.

Then I got to the end of the sentence and all as revealed.
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 960 viewsBoston

Shout whatever you like, it’s the serial farters that upset me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 18:21 - Mar 11 with 937 viewskingo

The best was from a certain Mr D G up in JU who loudly shouted out “for f@@ks sake Gallen, you’ve done nothing this game”. Response from those around “He’s not playing”

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 22:33 - Mar 11 with 850 views100percent

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:20 - Mar 11 by W7Ranger

A bloke and his son sit behind us in JU. Non stop moaning!

Pugh is the current target. He was getting pelters 1st half v Brum, but also previous games too.

So it was very satisfying when Pugh got the equaliser!! Cue plenty of loud praising of Pugh from us that they could clearly hear.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 9:47]

Oh no.....! I hope this is not me and my son.....!
sorry if it is...... I'm sure we don't moan that much though.....
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 22:59 - Mar 11 with 829 viewsbosh67

Guy around me whenever there is a corner or a set piece to defend just shouts "mark up" and "watch the late runs."

He also shouts at the defence as we clear "move up. Move your line up."

When midfielders run forward he just shouts "Head up. Look" and if players are breaking left to right or the other way behind them "Switch, look for the switch."

He also shouts "Head up lad, head up," when players mess up.

So f*cking annoying. Particularly as it's me!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 23:09 - Mar 11 with 819 viewsDiscodroids

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 17:04 - Mar 11 by CiderwithRsie

It's a tribute to your style that I stopped partway through your first para and spent a minute wondering how I'd never known that Jonathan Pierce had a thing about transvestites in the standing areas of football grounds. Also searching my memory for any recollection of a couple of regulars in the Upper Loft, one of who was a cross-dresser.

;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 23:12 - Mar 11 with 812 viewsHantsR

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 12:11 - Mar 11 by 1MoreBrightonR

blcok c, SA Road...this season a new guy is behind us and he's painful. Never shuts up...sometimes encouraging but when anything goes wrong, absolute catastrophe. Brum game when they had a free kick, as they took it, he screamed in despair waiting for the worst to happen (it didnt).

He also seems to think only QPR have bad refs and bad decisions..."same old story every week down here" yawn.

I'm in C Block SAR - it's not me though as I couldn't get to the Brum game.

I confess to providing (mainly myself) with a bit of a commentary, but that's mostly appreciative and supportive. A couple of months ago, a young man behind me had been becoming very annoying with his loud, ongoing critical analysis (a 'lazy Eze' type), but my sidekick took him to task at HT and told him some home truths about our team - we're all on good terms now and aforesaid young man is a bit more balanced and tolerable.
Login to get fewer ads

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 23:52 - Mar 11 with 785 viewsBoston

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 22:33 - Mar 11 by 100percent

Personally, I blame the parent.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 00:05 - Mar 12 with 776 viewsBoston

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 17:04 - Mar 11 by CiderwithRsie

...and a ‘flasher’!

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:10 - Mar 12 with 686 views100percent

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 23:52 - Mar 11 by Boston

Personally, I blame the parent.

And the parents, parents......
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 10:45 - Mar 12 with 624 viewsW7Ranger

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 22:33 - Mar 11 by 100percent

lol.

I doubt it fella. He doesn't come across as someone who would apologise (like you just have) for how he is during a game.

Whereabouts do you sit?
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 10:52]
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 13:11 - Mar 12 with 571 viewspaulparker

I’d rather a moaning tvvat in front of me than these posh upper class little kids who YouTube their day out, talking about it kicking off ( when it’s not) absolute scenes and limbs in the away end,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024