Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Domestos 09:24 - Apr 24 with 4421 viewsqprxtc

Their sales are going to soar in the Sates now.
Domestos on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 876 viewsqprd

Domestos on 18:31 - Apr 24 by Boston

Watch the interview. He’s running through yet more suggestions concerning treatment, the person to the side is Bill Bryan(spelling) some sort of infectious disease ‘expert’ who has been informing him of these possible treatments.
A couple of days ago I saw the President castigating Universities with large endowments(!) taking a bail out. He mentions that Harvard with 40 billion are perfectly able to look after themselves, click, I turn off the box. Next day I see a number of journalists pointing out that Harvard actually has 41 billion and Trump has lied again.

Trump said he was sarcastic, but it’s endearing how cult members like you tried to rationalise what he said, lest someone say a negative word about your messiah
Domestos on 20:31 - Apr 24 with 829 viewsjohncharles

Domestos on 13:53 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Yes that's my point. People think they hate the other side so much, they'll vote for the guy who recommends drinking bleach.

Strong and stable my arse.

Domestos on 21:22 - Apr 24 with 792 viewsLazyFan

Domestos on 17:27 - Apr 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think they were moderate, and certainly not In comparison to UK or European politics. I would suggest in many ways David Cameron was to the left of Barack Obama

There is nothing moderate about dropping record amounts of ordinance on the Middle East in four failed wars as Barack did.

Clinton too. Let’s not forget he gave the executive order at Waco.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/19/17246732/waco-tragedy-explained-david-koresh-mount

Difference political cultures, granted, but there are no Left leaning Europeans that would consider either moderate, and certainly not left.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 18:03]

Obama promised, yes promised he would close Guantanamo Bay. it's still open and Trump has said he won't close it of course.

Obama also failed the Black Lives Matter movement, which everyone of every race supported. He supported like he was some small politico not Pres of the US. Acted like "oh if only we could make it better". Like it was someone else's problem. Remind you of anyone?

zzzzzzzzzz

Domestos on 21:52 - Apr 24 with 773 viewsdistortR

Domestos on 21:22 - Apr 24 by LazyFan

Obama promised, yes promised he would close Guantanamo Bay. it's still open and Trump has said he won't close it of course.

Obama also failed the Black Lives Matter movement, which everyone of every race supported. He supported like he was some small politico not Pres of the US. Acted like "oh if only we could make it better". Like it was someone else's problem. Remind you of anyone?

obama bailed out the banks while 9 million Americans lost their homes.

He was the face of business as usual, corporate democrats
Domestos on 22:03 - Apr 24 with 762 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-leader-group-peddling-ble
Domestos on 09:39 - Apr 25 with 665 viewsDannyPaddox

[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 9:42]
Domestos on 17:42 - Apr 25 with 528 viewsRanger_Things

Deserves a rewind.

The look on her face is priceless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024