Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Domestos 09:24 - Apr 24 with 4420 viewsqprxtc

Their sales are going to soar in the Sates now.
Domestos on 13:39 - Apr 24 with 1120 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Domestos on 13:34 - Apr 24 by Northernr

The only thing I can say in defence of Mayor Batsht is Las Vegas is a one industry town, and that industry is getting people together in confined spaces in large numbers.

President Paedo meanwhile is advising people to mainline bleach, and as I've said a few times this week people are so polarised he still stands a great chance of getting re-elected.

While I’m sure you could find people who would do the same for Corbyn for example, this is how far the West has slipped from a environment of proper political education and class consciousness:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/27/these-trump-voters-wou

Extreme examples granted.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 13:43]
Domestos on 13:42 - Apr 24 with 1090 views2Thomas2Bowles

Domestos on 13:34 - Apr 24 by Northernr

The only thing I can say in defence of Mayor Batsht is Las Vegas is a one industry town, and that industry is getting people together in confined spaces in large numbers.

President Paedo meanwhile is advising people to mainline bleach, and as I've said a few times this week people are so polarised he still stands a great chance of getting re-elected.

It's because they hate politician Democrats more than they hate him.

Same 4 years ago, same today.

Today he will say it was fake news made up by the Democrats and their supporting press.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Domestos on 13:53 - Apr 24 with 1072 viewsNorthernr

Domestos on 13:42 - Apr 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's because they hate politician Democrats more than they hate him.

Same 4 years ago, same today.

Today he will say it was fake news made up by the Democrats and their supporting press.

Yes that's my point. People think they hate the other side so much, they'll vote for the guy who recommends drinking bleach.
Domestos on 14:02 - Apr 24 with 1056 viewsLazyFan

Yet the Democrats have the most moderate candidate they could possibly have and we are told that this is the only way to defeat the right, by joining them on market polices and staying away from that loony leftie stuff. So, if they lose, which they will, then what then?

Here is what will happen, the right of the democrats will blame it on C19. They really wanna blame Bernie but he dropped out the race and immediately supported Biden so, they cannot do that. So, it will be C19 as their excuse even though all the bad things about it land against Trump.

At this point, the Democratic party will be in open internal war, just like over here. The moderates had Hillery and Biden, they had their way twice and failed. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be in prime position then. We shall see.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 14:02]

zzzzzzzzzz

Domestos on 14:08 - Apr 24 with 1042 viewsqprd

Domestos on 13:39 - Apr 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

While I’m sure you could find people who would do the same for Corbyn for example, this is how far the West has slipped from a environment of proper political education and class consciousness:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/27/these-trump-voters-wou

Extreme examples granted.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 13:43]

Americans are really really stupid and misinformed. Even well-educated Americans on high salaries are incredibly misinformed about what goes on in the world

The issue is obviously even worse among the half of the country who believes Obama was a Kenyan-born Muslim and evolution is a liberal conspiracy

The American news media presents politics like game of thrones, focusing on interpersonal conflicts and palace intrigue, rather than substantive issues. If you were to ask most young liberals to name 3 discrete facts abt obamacare, they wouldn’t be able to other than telling you it’s good, Obama liked it and trump doesnt.

The news outlets are Part of publicly owned companies whose objective is to maximise profits. They make money by attracting eyeballs, and the way you do that is by presenting salacious extreme views presented in an entertaining, vapid manner
Domestos on 14:42 - Apr 24 with 1004 viewsDiggertheMole

At this critical point in medical and political history may I suggest that Trump's supporters turn to the completely irrefutable cure guaranteed to remove anything - no not Cilit Bang but carbon tetrachloride. It is guaranteed to get rid of stains - no matter how unpleasant. May I further suggest that the POTUS demonstrates its efficacy live on FoxT V and that his followers can conjoin in a communion-like ceremony demonstrating their loyalty and trust in his guidance. Frump will have demonstrated that no COVID can take out the President. Oh No!
Domestos on 15:02 - Apr 24 with 970 viewsNorthernr

Genuine lol

Domestos on 15:30 - Apr 24 with 948 viewsNewhopphoops

Looking forward to The Room Next Door on this...
Login to get fewer ads

Domestos on 15:48 - Apr 24 with 920 viewskensalriser

Domestos on 14:02 - Apr 24 by LazyFan

Yet the Democrats have the most moderate candidate they could possibly have and we are told that this is the only way to defeat the right, by joining them on market polices and staying away from that loony leftie stuff. So, if they lose, which they will, then what then?

Here is what will happen, the right of the democrats will blame it on C19. They really wanna blame Bernie but he dropped out the race and immediately supported Biden so, they cannot do that. So, it will be C19 as their excuse even though all the bad things about it land against Trump.

At this point, the Democratic party will be in open internal war, just like over here. The moderates had Hillery and Biden, they had their way twice and failed. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be in prime position then. We shall see.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 14:02]

Haven't the last two Democratic presidents been moderates?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 15:48]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Domestos on 15:53 - Apr 24 with 912 viewsMrSheen

Domestos on 15:02 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Genuine lol

Talking of which - "medicinal" uses of disinfectant.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/lysols-vintage-ads-subtly-pushed-women
Domestos on 16:43 - Apr 24 with 860 viewsDannyPaddox

Whitehouse insiders claiming Trump’s being heavily influenced by this film:

Domestos on 17:21 - Apr 24 with 827 viewsBoston

Domestos on 14:08 - Apr 24 by qprd

Americans are really really stupid and misinformed. Even well-educated Americans on high salaries are incredibly misinformed about what goes on in the world

The issue is obviously even worse among the half of the country who believes Obama was a Kenyan-born Muslim and evolution is a liberal conspiracy

The American news media presents politics like game of thrones, focusing on interpersonal conflicts and palace intrigue, rather than substantive issues. If you were to ask most young liberals to name 3 discrete facts abt obamacare, they wouldn’t be able to other than telling you it’s good, Obama liked it and trump doesnt.

The news outlets are Part of publicly owned companies whose objective is to maximise profits. They make money by attracting eyeballs, and the way you do that is by presenting salacious extreme views presented in an entertaining, vapid manner

Misinformed, by the media y’mean? Well there is a bloke pointing that out, but he’s very unpopular.

Half the country does not think President Obama was born in Kenya, the same media that misinforms brings you that fact, even though one of his aunts did actually state so, most people do not agree with her.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 17:22]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Domestos on 17:27 - Apr 24 with 811 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Domestos on 15:48 - Apr 24 by kensalriser

Haven't the last two Democratic presidents been moderates?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 15:48]

I don’t think they were moderate, and certainly not In comparison to UK or European politics. I would suggest in many ways David Cameron was to the left of Barack Obama

There is nothing moderate about dropping record amounts of ordinance on the Middle East in four failed wars as Barack did.

Clinton too. Let’s not forget he gave the executive order at Waco.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/19/17246732/waco-tragedy-explained-david-koresh-mount

Difference political cultures, granted, but there are no Left leaning Europeans that would consider either moderate, and certainly not left.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 18:03]
Domestos on 17:33 - Apr 24 with 801 viewsdistortR

Domestos on 14:08 - Apr 24 by qprd

their is a group of democrats on the left of the party, notably Ocasio-Cortez, who I would love to have representing me. I've read Chomsky and Hedges.
I don't like the broad stroke stereotyping of any group of people.
Domestos on 17:49 - Apr 24 with 774 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Domestos on 17:33 - Apr 24 by distortR

their is a group of democrats on the left of the party, notably Ocasio-Cortez, who I would love to have representing me. I've read Chomsky and Hedges.

I had the pleasure of working with Naomi Klein through work. A force of nature!
Domestos on 17:49 - Apr 24 with 776 viewsBoston

Jaysus Christ, I don’t watch much tv, but this domestos thing had me google up that press briefing - go and watch it, the comments here are baloney!

Domestos on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 772 viewsBoston

Domestos on 17:33 - Apr 24 by distortR

Well I’d like to date her,like.

Domestos on 18:10 - Apr 24 with 740 viewsqprd

Domestos on 17:49 - Apr 24 by Boston

Jaysus Christ, I don’t watch much tv, but this domestos thing had me google up that press briefing - go and watch it, the comments here are baloney!

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with.”

Injecting disinfectant....
Domestos on 18:18 - Apr 24 with 731 viewsMatch82

Domestos on 17:49 - Apr 24 by Boston

Thing is though, he could have just said nothing.

There are a ton of desperate and frightened people out there, particularly ones who can't afford to get sick because of the way the healthcare system works. It doesn't stretch the imagination to think that one person might think hmmmmm...

And one person drinking or injecting bleach is one person too many.

This is not a situation where there were two difficult choices. Choice 2 was just saying nothing. Literally the easiest thing he could have done.
Domestos on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 713 viewsBoston

Domestos on 18:10 - Apr 24 by qprd

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with.”

Injecting disinfectant....

Watch the interview. He’s running through yet more suggestions concerning treatment, the person to the side is Bill Bryan(spelling) some sort of infectious disease ‘expert’ who has been informing him of these possible treatments.
A couple of days ago I saw the President castigating Universities with large endowments(!) taking a bail out. He mentions that Harvard with 40 billion are perfectly able to look after themselves, click, I turn off the box. Next day I see a number of journalists pointing out that Harvard actually has 41 billion and Trump has lied again.

Domestos on 18:32 - Apr 24 with 704 views2Thomas2Bowles

The great leader speaks...

I was being 'sarcastic' just to see what the press would do...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Domestos on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 698 viewsBoston

I’ll give a couple of my Vegan pals over in Ireland a call. They brought this drinking disinfectant cleaning lark to my attention years ago. I wasn’t convinced then, doubt I will be so now.

Domestos on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 694 viewsNorthernr

Turns out it was our fault. Didn't get the joke. Too clever for us.

Domestos on 18:42 - Apr 24 with 682 viewsBoston

Don’t worry Clive, he’s never going to be picked as a candidate let alone be elected.

Domestos on 18:51 - Apr 24 with 657 viewsqprxtc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024