Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food heaven v food hell. 12:06 - May 2 with 11046 viewsMickS_

BBQ steak.

Offal.
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:07 - May 2 with 8326 viewsMancR

Curry😎 Macaroni cheese/ spaghetti carbonara 🤢
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:28 - May 2 with 8292 viewswood_hoop

Dover Sole v Jellied Eels
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:33 - May 2 with 8286 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Johnny Dory

Boiled Bacon

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:42 - May 2 with 8275 viewsaston_hoop

Heaven - Chicken or Lamb Tikka

Hell - Button Mushrooms
[Post edited 2 May 2020 12:42]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:45 - May 2 with 8264 viewsqpr_1968

pie mash.....heaven


macaroni cheese.....slop.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:49 - May 2 with 8254 viewsstevec

Sunday Roast (beef)

Quiche
1
Food heaven v food hell. on 12:54 - May 2 with 8235 viewsloftboy

Full English breakfast V any soft smelly French cheese

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 14:56 - May 2 with 8169 viewsMrSheen

I love offal and all the other crunchy offcuts like knuckles, ears, trotters and chicken feet.

Can’t bear the sight or smell of ketchup. Can hardly bring myself to put a contaminated plate into the dishwasher.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Food heaven v food hell. on 14:59 - May 2 with 8163 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Food heaven v food hell. on 14:56 - May 2 by MrSheen

I love offal and all the other crunchy offcuts like knuckles, ears, trotters and chicken feet.

Can’t bear the sight or smell of ketchup. Can hardly bring myself to put a contaminated plate into the dishwasher.


With you on the ketchup, Sheen.

Take that away from my chips!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 15:05 - May 2 with 8149 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hell - rhubarb. I see it and I often feel an impulsive desire to hurl. I cannot stand the f....r!!

Heaven - I love my food, so I could prattle on about any number of delights as potential preferences. However, a mackerel simply grilled with a twist of pepper and a juicy lemon squeezed over hits the bullseye.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 17:15 - May 2 with 8104 viewsstevec

Food heaven v food hell. on 14:56 - May 2 by MrSheen

I love offal and all the other crunchy offcuts like knuckles, ears, trotters and chicken feet.

Can’t bear the sight or smell of ketchup. Can hardly bring myself to put a contaminated plate into the dishwasher.


Nice to find a few anti ketchup compatriots, thought I was the only one.

If I get a tiny bit on my fingers I’m like a dog trying to shake shit off it’s arse.
1
Food heaven v food hell. on 17:22 - May 2 with 8084 views2Thomas2Bowles

Celery makes me puke like them kunts in w6
[Post edited 2 May 2020 17:25]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 18:03 - May 2 with 8066 viewsMrSheen

Food heaven v food hell. on 17:22 - May 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Celery makes me puke like them kunts in w6
[Post edited 2 May 2020 17:25]


I’m with you. Cucumber too. Both dropped into every pre-prepared salad or sandwich like Agent Orange on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:03]
1
Food heaven v food hell. on 18:29 - May 2 with 8031 viewsMickS_

Food heaven v food hell. on 18:03 - May 2 by MrSheen

I’m with you. Cucumber too. Both dropped into every pre-prepared salad or sandwich like Agent Orange on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:03]


This is interesting - I can’t think of a vegetable or fruit that I don’t like so it made me think of herb and spice.
Saffron can do one, tastes of puddles and ruins a Paella. Not too sure about nutmeg.
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 00:57 - May 3 with 7955 viewstimcocking

Food heaven v food hell. on 14:59 - May 2 by BrianMcCarthy

With you on the ketchup, Sheen.

Take that away from my chips!


Likewise, ketchup is gross.
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 02:40 - May 3 with 7930 viewsnix

Has to be a Sunday roast as food heaven. Although there are many other options from world cuisine that come a close second.

Food hell would be spam fritters (boak) followed by semolina.
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 03:44 - May 3 with 7925 viewsitsbiga

Roast Dinner (chicken, beef or lamb)
Celery

Poll: Who you care to win the playoffs? Likely 4 of these suspects...

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 03:45 - May 3 with 7924 viewsitsbiga

Food heaven v food hell. on 17:22 - May 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Celery makes me puke like them kunts in w6
[Post edited 2 May 2020 17:25]


Just the smell of celery makes me gag

Poll: Who you care to win the playoffs? Likely 4 of these suspects...

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 08:55 - May 3 with 7884 viewsDorse

Lamb vindaloo
Any recipe that substitutes lettuce for bread / tortilla

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 08:59 - May 3 with 7873 viewsenfieldargh

My cooking V Mrs E's cooking

captains fantastic
Poll: If/when VAR is introduced to the championship (if we’re still in it) would you

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 09:15 - May 3 with 7859 viewsrsonist

Most of these hells are good when done properly and thoughtfully.

I've had pub sunday roasts and "traditional" pie and mashes just as bad as any overcooked mac and cheese, boiled mushrooms, bland quiche, mindlessly chucked in cucumber and celery.

Jellied eels and boiled bacon I'll grant you though. (Can still imagine the Japanese probably have a delicious jellied eel recipe somewhere mind - look at the fun they have with spam! https://www.instagram.com/spam

And who doesn't like spaghetti carbonara...?! Wrongun.
0
Food heaven v food hell. on 09:47 - May 3 with 7829 viewspaulparker

Heaven - Fillet Steak med rare, homemade chips, onion rings, green salad

Hell- anything with peas or baked beans , or anything Mrs P burns

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 09:57 - May 3 with 7813 viewsE17hoop

Heaven - Marmite

Hell - Peanut butter

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 10:07 - May 3 with 7807 viewsDiscodroids

Skate Wing or Halibut Steaks with Jersey Royals and Roasted Asparagus

v

Tomato Ketchup/ Vinegar.

Both make me Boak Up. I have to slip on the marigolds when loading up the dishwasher if the Mrs has Ketchup. I Gag when scraping it off the plate.

As for Vinegar, i Can't even look at the bottle let alone the bestial substance that resides within it. I go Colonel Kurtz Napalm Crazy with the Glade air freshener if anyone has it at my drum.

Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way.

0
Food heaven v food hell. on 10:22 - May 3 with 7793 viewsNorthLondonR

Heaven is Bouef tartare avec frites or tuna tartare with strawberry (don't knock it till you've tried it).

Hell is peach melba ice cream (not eaten since at least the very early 90s for very good reason).

I think my best ever meal was an offal stew in Mallorca. Was so rich I could barely bend my fingers or knees for the next 4 hours but was amazing. A temple my body is not.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026