Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with 22:30 - May 22 with 2523 viewsqprxtc

Queens Park Rangers. Still love them but the fire ain’t burning any forests of brain cells that it did even twenty years ago.

From eight to about forty one ish, Rangers were the be all and end all. Totally obsessed. Ruined any chance of relationships, it was all I really cared about (alongside music and Guinness).

I missed maybe five games home and away between 1996 and 2004. At the end of every season I was absolutely knackered. I’d added another few stone to my frame and was in debt beyond my means and maxed out on three credit cards.

Once I stopped my away season ticket and got hitched, I stopped memorising all about Rangers. Stopped caring about that that I can’t change no matter if I’m there or not or how loud I shout.

I still love Rangers. But I don’t miss them right now and I’m not sure I’m worried if they come back or not.

[Post edited 22 May 2020 22:32]
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 21:56 - May 23 with 565 viewsBoston

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 00:25 - May 23 by CiderwithRsie

I very much get your point, and if your football club means more to you than your wife or kids there's something wrong with you IMO.

But.

As my kids are getting close to leaving home I'm reminded that the club are still there for me, always will be I hope, that every Saturday in the season at 3 p.m. (subject to the bastards at Sky) they'll be kicking off and I get a warm glow. Not like when I was a kid but then anyone of my age who's married knows that it's not the same as when you were 16 and in love for the first time either, but can still be as strong.

You’re making your kids homeless! You heartless b’astard, I’d down arrow but it’s easier to spit on my phone.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 10:04 - May 24 with 490 viewsnix

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 21:23 - May 23 by qprxtc

Yeah, fair enough. All good points.

I’m in too deep into this to not give a shit really. I’ll never be able to walk away and I talk bollocks when I’m pissed. Well, sober too.

Today, I love Rangers and can’t wait to see the old gits again. Tomorrow may be different.

But it’s still a discussion about Rangers on a QPR message board innit.

Time for more beer.

I don't really see the point of the post but don't take any offence at you posting it. And we're all entitled to post what we like on the board as long as it's not offensive, yeah.

Enjoy your beer!
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 10:53 - May 24 with 463 viewsRangersw12

Seems to be fasionable now on here to say how much you don't care anymore zzzzz

For me I still love going to Rangers. Its an escape from the day to day grind of life and a chance to get on it with my mates. Win, lose or draw we still have a laugh.

My kids are also getting old enough where they can enjoy it like when my Dad took me so will be taking them more when we can go back

I actually think it's sad that people reckon they don't care anymore like going to the garden centre with your wife on Saturdays is better than being up at crack of dawn to go to some northern shit hole with your mates where its under 3 quid a pint and you could be watching the second coming of the Brazil 1970 or more realistically a 2-0 defeat

You're only kidding yourselves and as the song goes whatever the season....
[Post edited 24 May 2020 11:11]
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 18:47 - May 24 with 417 viewsqprxtc

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 10:04 - May 24 by nix

I don't really see the point of the post but don't take any offence at you posting it. And we're all entitled to post what we like on the board as long as it's not offensive, yeah.

Enjoy your beer!

No offence was taken Nix. You made good coherent points. Mine was a drunken bit of brain dribble. I meant it and also didn’t. 🥴

All good as was the beer. Which continues to be.
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 08:06 - May 25 with 367 viewsClive_Anderson

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 01:00 - May 23 by FredManRave

Up arrowed in anticipation of Neds down arrow. You're not deserving of a down arrow post distort.

However, if Ned doesn't down arrow your post then I will, due to you making me up arrow your post in the first place as a result of making me believe, falsely as it will turn out that you were about to get a down arrow.

Is the lockdown over yet?!.

What's all the passive aggressive shite on here from the mob bullying anyone with a different opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if you coordinate the next target by private message as well you sad fckers.

None of you cnts complaining about it are shy about dishing out the down arrows.
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 08:10 - May 25 with 361 viewsWatford_Ranger

If there is a down arrow PM group then I’m upset I’m not a part of it and would appreciate a few up arrows as compensation. Thanks in advance.
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 08:32 - May 25 with 348 viewsClive_Anderson

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 08:10 - May 25 by Watford_Ranger

If there is a down arrow PM group then I’m upset I’m not a part of it and would appreciate a few up arrows as compensation. Thanks in advance.

Yes it's a difficult group to join, you need to behave like an utter cnt for at least 10 years on messageboards before they let you in
Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 08:33 - May 25 with 348 viewsted_hendrix

I've never up or down arrowed anyone, if i'm honest I don't even understand the point of the bloody things?
If I don't agree with what a poster say's I shrug me shoulders, If I agree with what a poster say's I shrug me shoulders.

Anyway wash your hands and stay indoors.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 09:05 - May 25 with 323 viewsPunteR

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 08:32 - May 25 by Clive_Anderson

Yes it's a difficult group to join, you need to behave like an utter cnt for at least 10 years on messageboards before they let you in

C'mon then you slaaaag!
Double tapped down arrow. Av that!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 10:33 - May 25 with 288 viewsClive_Anderson

Ever fallen out of love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with on 09:05 - May 25 by PunteR

C'mon then you slaaaag!
Double tapped down arrow. Av that!

That's more like it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024