Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming the remaining games. 14:41 - Jun 12 with 11652 viewsEsox_Lucius

I know there are quite a number of posters who have used the streaming of games from QPR but has anyone who has waived their refunds to receive the streams had any information from the club as to what they need to do ensure they can take advantage?

The grass is always greener.

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:05 - Jun 14 with 2348 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 13:44 - Jun 14 by LongsufferingR

Yes it does. Who would have thought a referee is having problems with his eyesight!!

Look at the 3rd FAQ "I am a season ticket holder....." and the answer includes the line "all season ticket holders who select option one....will be emailed a code."

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/help-i-have-a-question-about-qprplus/

Looked at the 3rd question - still can't see 'email' mentioned!
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:06 - Jun 14 with 2290 viewsLongsufferingR

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:05 - Jun 14 by PinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/help-i-have-a-question-about-qprplus/

Looked at the 3rd question - still can't see 'email' mentioned!

OK, not sure if this is a wind up now, but scroll down to the questions, and the 3rd question is " I am a season ticket holder and I already have a QPR+ account. Will I need to create a new account?

The answer says "No, all season ticket holders who select option one on the above survey will be emailed a code."

I took that to mean that all season ticket holders who select option one on the above survey will be emailed a code, so the code will be delivered by email to all season ticket holders who select option one.
Streaming the remaining games. on 17:30 - Jun 14 with 2200 viewsNorthLondonR

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:06 - Jun 14 by LongsufferingR

OK, not sure if this is a wind up now, but scroll down to the questions, and the 3rd question is " I am a season ticket holder and I already have a QPR+ account. Will I need to create a new account?

The answer says "No, all season ticket holders who select option one on the above survey will be emailed a code."

I took that to mean that all season ticket holders who select option one on the above survey will be emailed a code, so the code will be delivered by email to all season ticket holders who select option one.

I'm hoping it all works out and although I appreciate this will cause further workload, I haven't received any work acknowledgement that my selection is in any kind of process. Just silence, I have done it 3 times but assume that I'm good to go? Am auto email would suffice but am I being too 1st world problemy?
Streaming the remaining games. on 21:38 - Jun 14 with 2102 viewsDavieQPR

Hope they get a better camera angle so that you can see both touchlines and the system can cope with the extra traffic.
Streaming the remaining games. on 22:54 - Jun 14 with 2075 viewsGloryHunter

I'm glad this topic was posted on here, because I had no idea. Just managed to squeak in before the 5pm cut-off, I hope. In the absence of a routine email or text from the club, there must be loads of ST holders who don't know about this.
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:57 - Jun 15 with 1984 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:06 - Jun 14 by LongsufferingR

Sorry mate but as I do NOT already have a QPR+ account, funnily enough I didn't read that bit - like many others I guess!

Still no code btw!
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:00 - Jun 15 with 1973 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 22:54 - Jun 14 by GloryHunter

I'm glad this topic was posted on here, because I had no idea. Just managed to squeak in before the 5pm cut-off, I hope. In the absence of a routine email or text from the club, there must be loads of ST holders who don't know about this.

Yep and as I just said that if you don't read the questions that do NOT apply to you and , like me, many won't, you won't know about the email.

Also as someone said above, there is no email confirmation that your request is being processed - just have to wait for the Weds 'deadline' and THAT wasn't on offy!
Streaming the remaining games. on 09:55 - Jun 16 with 1818 viewsfrancisbowles

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:00 - Jun 15 by PinnerPaul

Yep and as I just said that if you don't read the questions that do NOT apply to you and , like me, many won't, you won't know about the email.

Also as someone said above, there is no email confirmation that your request is being processed - just have to wait for the Weds 'deadline' and THAT wasn't on offy!

I think they're a bit busy!
Login to get fewer ads

Streaming the remaining games. on 10:03 - Jun 16 with 1801 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 09:55 - Jun 16 by francisbowles

I think they're a bit busy!

typing the words 'by Wednesday' after the bit about the codes being emailed wouldn't have taken THAT long!
Streaming the remaining games. on 10:12 - Jun 16 with 1789 viewsdaveB

Streaming the remaining games. on 10:03 - Jun 16 by PinnerPaul

typing the words 'by Wednesday' after the bit about the codes being emailed wouldn't have taken THAT long!

If you haven't had the code by Thursday then I'd start to worry but it won't be a 5 minute job for them to go through every returned survey and issue codes to everyone, I'm sure they are trying their best to get them out to everyone
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:14 - Jun 16 with 1707 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 10:12 - Jun 16 by daveB

If you haven't had the code by Thursday then I'd start to worry but it won't be a 5 minute job for them to go through every returned survey and issue codes to everyone, I'm sure they are trying their best to get them out to everyone

Fair enough Dave. Wasn't having a go at the club who I generally find very good re ticketing etc.

As I am typing this my code has literally just arrived!
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:21 - Jun 16 with 1693 viewsstefan54

Just received my voucher code.
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:25 - Jun 16 with 1680 viewsLongsufferingR

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:21 - Jun 16 by stefan54

Just received my voucher code.

#metoo

We're one up after 11 minutes
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:31 - Jun 16 with 1662 viewsflynnbo

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:25 - Jun 16 by LongsufferingR

#metoo

We're one up after 11 minutes

Me too.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 15:32]
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:33 - Jun 16 with 1653 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mine has just popped into my inbox

The grass is always greener.

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:37 - Jun 16 with 1641 viewsA40Bosh

There is a note in there with the code that it will only work on one device!
Now I am not sure if they mean you can only use it on one device at the same time - as opposed to me trying to use a iPad on Saturday for Barnsley, then a laptop for Fulham and then my phone for another game etc

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:03 - Jun 16 with 1602 viewsWokingR

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:37 - Jun 16 by A40Bosh

Now I am not sure if they mean you can only use it on one device at the same time - as opposed to me trying to use a iPad on Saturday for Barnsley, then a laptop for Fulham and then my phone for another game etc

It advises to register your code as soon as possible but then I saw the bit about one device and wondered if I need to wait until I'm on the device I will be using to watch the game ?
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:06 - Jun 16 with 1595 viewsLythamR

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:37 - Jun 16 by A40Bosh

Pretty sure it will be one device at a time, protecting them from somoene sharing their login details to all and sundry

code arrived this afternoon and popped in no problem really looking forward to saturday.
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:10 - Jun 16 with 1588 viewssmegma

I received the email but don’t understand one word of the instructions.
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:17 - Jun 16 with 1581 viewsmarky67

anyone else having problems activating the code? clicking on to the qpr + page and just getting error page?
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:19 - Jun 16 with 1577 views1MoreBrightonR

yeah, i get this error message
message: "Multiple accounts exist for user with email @yahoo.com or third party ID HvbkLpUVrkC8zs2wg7NWSw"
}
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:26 - Jun 16 with 1557 viewsMaggsinho

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:19 - Jun 16 by 1MoreBrightonR

yeah, i get this error message
message: "Multiple accounts exist for user with email @yahoo.com or third party ID HvbkLpUVrkC8zs2wg7NWSw"
}

Yep, me too
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:27 - Jun 16 with 1555 viewsPinnerPaul

Worked first time for me - you get a 'Success etc etc etc' message.

Right - time to start fretting over whether it will actually work on Saturday!

Think its going to be shorts weather btw!

On a more serious note, if you're bored read the protocols required for these games on the EFL website - blimey there are pages and pages of it.

Probably the only ones we will notice are no handshakes before and after the game and a 1 minute drinks break each half.

Plus of course the extra subs as already discussed.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 16:30]
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:28 - Jun 16 with 1550 viewsqprxtc

Got my email and activated the code on the supermac. Simple as my mind. Saturday is another matter.
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:32 - Jun 16 with 1532 viewsA40Bosh

Yes, done easy enough and I am working on the assumption that it means only one device at the same time as the activation code is associated with your QPR+ login account details.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024