Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming the remaining games. 14:41 - Jun 12 with 11648 viewsEsox_Lucius

I know there are quite a number of posters who have used the streaming of games from QPR but has anyone who has waived their refunds to receive the streams had any information from the club as to what they need to do ensure they can take advantage?

The grass is always greener.

Streaming the remaining games. on 23:19 - Jun 17 with 1799 viewsdaveB

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:56 - Jun 17 by Bushman

I've got a season ticket just registered says I'm too late for Saturday's game?!

deadline for Barnsley game was last weekend
Streaming the remaining games. on 09:34 - Jun 18 with 1705 viewsColinr

Posted by Chris Kemp on Facebook - This may help if you continue to have problems.

There has been a lot going around on social media about problems accessing the QPR+ lifestream. I’ve spoken to someone at the club and they are going to put out revised messages today because a number of people reporting the same issue.

Hopefully what is written below will assist:

(1) if you have activated your code and received a message to say that your subscription is activated, that step is complete and you need to do nothing else about it. Re-entering the code prompts an “invalid code“ message. This simply means that you have tried to enter it more than once.

(2) to test whether your stream is working, go back to the email that contained your unique code and, in step 5, there is a hyperlink on the word HERE. Clicking on that will take you into the live stream and by pressing play on the video that appears, you will see a multicoloured bar advising that the streaming test was successful.

Please note that I am not an authority on this, I’m just passing on what the club have told me as it has resolved my problem.

If it works for you, please share and copy to other groups, as well as bringing to the attention of fellow supporters to help the club get this message out there.
Streaming the remaining games. on 09:59 - Jun 18 with 1688 viewsGloryHunter

Streaming the remaining games. on 22:53 - Jun 17 by LythamR

you should contact the club because something has gone wrong

Contact the club how? What's the email address, please?
Streaming the remaining games. on 10:12 - Jun 18 with 1678 viewsterryb

Streaming the remaining games. on 09:59 - Jun 18 by GloryHunter

It gives the e mail address on the club website.
Streaming the remaining games. on 10:24 - Jun 18 with 1660 viewsdaveB

Streaming the remaining games. on 09:59 - Jun 18 by GloryHunter

Further support can be provided by contacting qprsupport@streamamg.com or tweeting @QPRPlusPass
Streaming the remaining games. on 10:45 - Jun 18 with 1640 viewsGloryHunter

Streaming the remaining games. on 10:24 - Jun 18 by daveB

Further support can be provided by contacting qprsupport@streamamg.com or tweeting @QPRPlusPass

Thanks v much.
Streaming the remaining games. on 12:52 - Jun 18 with 1584 viewsmarky67

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:53 - Jun 17 by W12Mikey

I had the "multiple accounts" error message too yesterday, but I tried again today and it worked no problem - so maybe they've fixed this particular bug?

tried again but still not working, not had any reply to my e-mail to the support team either
Streaming the remaining games. on 13:10 - Jun 18 with 1574 viewswombat

Streaming the remaining games. on 12:52 - Jun 18 by marky67

tried again but still not working, not had any reply to my e-mail to the support team either

got the link added it now my login is gold which seems to say yeah alls ok

plan is log in via ipad and stream via apple tv to tv and pray virgin braodband dosnt have one of its off days ,

any one doing a pre match routine ?

pie and mash coming tommorow all ready for sat , that will be eaten around 130pm

then quick walk around the block to take seat on the sofa around 215pm tie sort of blood restricting device around lower leg to get the full lower loft experinece before the game kicks off.

half time will push my way past the dogs on the stairs for half time fag at the bottom of the garden smoke machine is arriving later for full effect

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:43 - Jun 18 with 1546 viewsRamseyR

Not a ST holder but trying to buy a pass for the game Saturday and still getting this

{"status":"error","message":"Multiple accounts exist for user with email xxxxxxx@btinternet.com or third party ID NrGA_YcUEUifGsU5vcnYWw"}
Streaming the remaining games. on 21:54 - Jun 18 with 1440 viewsDannyPaddox

The official QPR streaming test page
Streaming the remaining games. on 12:52 - Jun 19 with 1327 viewsmarky67

Streaming the remaining games. on 12:52 - Jun 18 by marky67

anyone who had the error multiple e-mail address` message, try activating your code again today, mine worked today so they may have fixed everyones glitchs.
Streaming the remaining games. on 14:42 - Jun 19 with 1283 viewsDannyPaddox

Having a WhatsApp convo with a bunch of QPR mates about whether it’s possible to send the stream from an iPhone to a TV. The chat is evolving into Monty Python meets Tomorrow’s World. I’m none the wiser. I’ll enjoy it anyway on my small cracked iPhone screen but If anyone’s got any tips - tip away - cheers.
Streaming the remaining games. on 14:52 - Jun 19 with 1263 viewsEsox_Lucius

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:42 - Jun 19 by DannyPaddox

Having a WhatsApp convo with a bunch of QPR mates about whether it’s possible to send the stream from an iPhone to a TV. The chat is evolving into Monty Python meets Tomorrow’s World. I’m none the wiser. I’ll enjoy it anyway on my small cracked iPhone screen but If anyone’s got any tips - tip away - cheers.

Perhaps you try to stream one of the already uploaded games on the offish and if that works, you may have some indication of what might happen tomorrow. I think the stream begins at 14:00 tomorrow to give fans a chance to get themselves sorted out.

The grass is always greener.

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:33 - Jun 19 with 1220 viewsqueensparker

Should be OK if you've got AppleTV connected to your telly. If not don't think it's going to be possible.
Streaming the remaining games. on 17:48 - Jun 19 with 1202 viewsthame_hoops

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:33 - Jun 19 by queensparker

Should be OK if you've got AppleTV connected to your telly. If not don't think it's going to be possible.

I use an Apple TV box, love it. My new Samsung tv will let me airplay my iPhone direct to it now without using the ‘mirroring’ function on Apple TV.

Annoyingly my BT sport app won’t stream to TV, BT have blocked it. I get it free with EE
Streaming the remaining games. on 18:04 - Jun 19 with 1191 viewsNewhopphoops

Streaming the remaining games. on 21:54 - Jun 18 by DannyPaddox

The official QPR streaming test page

Karl Ready?
Streaming the remaining games. on 11:54 - Jun 20 with 1054 viewsGloryHunter

Too late for today's game, I know, but if you get a Google Chromecast dongle you can cast whatever is on your phone to your TV.
Streaming the remaining games. on 11:59 - Jun 20 with 1046 viewsGloryHunter

Finally got my code at 11 last night, after sending three emails. The first two got automated replies with the FAQs appended - the third one got a human response with the code.
Streaming the remaining games. on 12:03 - Jun 20 with 1037 viewsHantsR

For added sound effects, go to iplayer as BBC4 played Pigbag on a Father-themed programme. QPR got a mention.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024