Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming Game 14:05 - Jun 20 with 4448 viewsgazza1

trying to logon......telling me that my voucher code is invalid.

anyone having issues?
Streaming Game on 11:50 - Jun 21 with 1342 viewsGloryHunter

Presumably it'll be the same code for every game? Or will we have to go through this same nail-biting tension every time?
Streaming Game on 11:52 - Jun 21 with 1339 viewsizlingtonhoop

Never got a code.

Fu ck em
Streaming Game on 11:57 - Jun 21 with 1330 viewsslmrstid

Activated my voucher several days ago, logged on at 2.15, stream worked perfectly. Was very impressed! Hope the remaining games work as well.
Streaming Game on 13:36 - Jun 21 with 1294 viewsLythamR

Streaming Game on 11:50 - Jun 21 by GloryHunter

Presumably it'll be the same code for every game? Or will we have to go through this same nail-biting tension every time?

The code effectively gives you the QPR+ season ticket package for the rest of the season

once your in your in for the duration
Streaming Game on 14:08 - Jun 21 with 1255 viewsdaveB

Streaming Game on 11:52 - Jun 21 by izlingtonhoop

Never got a code.

Fu ck em

if you didn't get a code why didn't you contact the club last week to tell them?
Streaming Game on 14:13 - Jun 21 with 1248 viewskensalriser

I paid a tenner as a non-ST holder and didn't need a code, just had to be logged in to my account.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Streaming Game on 14:48 - Jun 21 with 1225 viewsizlingtonhoop

Streaming Game on 14:08 - Jun 21 by daveB

if you didn't get a code why didn't you contact the club last week to tell them?

CBA
Streaming Game on 15:25 - Jun 21 with 1198 viewsfrancisbowles

Streaming Game on 13:36 - Jun 21 by LythamR

The code effectively gives you the QPR+ season ticket package for the rest of the season

once your in your in for the duration

Yep, even if you try to switch off all your devices the code has been implanted into your brain and will automatically switch on at kick off time.
Login to get fewer ads

Streaming Game on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 1084 viewsGloryHunter

Sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't see how to get today's stream. I watched the Barnsley game OK, but now when I go on the site for the Charlton game it asks me to "activate voucher" again, and when I do that it says "Invalid voucher. Please try again".
Streaming Game on 10:34 - Jun 27 with 1058 viewsfrancisbowles

Streaming Game on 10:22 - Jun 27 by GloryHunter

Sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't see how to get today's stream. I watched the Barnsley game OK, but now when I go on the site for the Charlton game it asks me to "activate voucher" again, and when I do that it says "Invalid voucher. Please try again".

I've got in ok.

Where it says activate voucher, try ignoring that and logging into QPR+ and then you should see a screen with today's match and a link to live stream on the lower right of the screen.
Streaming Game on 10:39 - Jun 27 with 1053 viewsGloryHunter

Thanks, I've done it now - I'm not sure how. The official website is not easy to use, in my opinion.

If anyone else is having trouble, I got in via THIS page: https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/i-have-a-question-about-qpr-plus-ahead-of-c
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 10:41]
Streaming Game on 11:22 - Jun 27 with 1008 viewsA40Bosh

I had a minor panic attack as it was telling me I had only access to the audio comms and I would have to pay a tenner to watch the stream. Tried activating the voucher again with no luck - then saw the comments above.

I was logged in to QPR+ on my phone for some reason - so once I logged out of the phone app QPR+ and then logged out and back in with my laptop on the qpr.co.uk via the browser it was fine again

Remember not to be logged on to QPR+ on a 2nd device

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Streaming Game on 14:34 - Jun 27 with 914 viewsWokingR

Over 200 mbps and I had a stream that was stop start, kept freezing and never played for more than 5 seconds at a time
Streaming Game on 14:44 - Jun 27 with 900 viewsA40Bosh

Mine was noticeably "grainier" this week compared to the Barnsley feed albeit there was still no buffering or disjointed pictures or coms. I don't know whether it makes any difference if you establish your connection to the server early or not before kick off - that might not make a difference.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Streaming Game on 14:46 - Jun 27 with 898 viewsjoe90

My stream hardly worked, completely rubbish experience.
Streaming Game on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 886 viewsizlingtonhoop

Streaming Game on 14:08 - Jun 21 by daveB

I had a code all along.

Was in a hidden mailbox
🙄
It was all trouble free

Copy - paste - bingo
Streaming Game on 18:57 - Jun 27 with 855 viewsOldPedro

The stream was fine for me - logged in about 45mins before kick off. Picture was good and no buffering at all.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Streaming Game on 20:01 - Jun 28 with 808 viewsfrancisbowles

Streaming Game on 18:57 - Jun 27 by OldPedro

The stream was fine for me - logged in about 45mins before kick off. Picture was good and no buffering at all.

Same here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024