Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it Palace for Eze? 10:48 - Aug 13 with 62861 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yet more paper talk about Palace discussing buying Eze this morning. If it is all true, they do seem to be showing the most firm interest. Reckon if they up their bid to around £15m to £16m cash plus add ons to £20m we may bite. Don't think it would be a bad move for him, likely to get game time and the step up in the Prem with a mid ranking club. If he improves there then possibility of a bigger club next. Got to get a decent % sell on clause in the deal.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:19 - Aug 25 with 3296 viewsHooparoo

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:06 - Aug 25 by DieByYourSide

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-ebere-eze-crystal-palace-offer-rejected-

Second offer rejected, presumably offering more than £8m up front! Careful now Palace, you're getting into silly money territory here...

Refreshing to see after years of getting porked on transfers that we are finally on a strong position and holding to our valuation. Lee “Chopper” Hoos ☠️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:19 - Aug 25 with 3297 viewssprocket

Jog on...
Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:22 - Aug 25 with 3268 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:06 - Aug 25 by DieByYourSide

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-ebere-eze-crystal-palace-offer-rejected-

Second offer rejected, presumably offering more than £8m up front! Careful now Palace, you're getting into silly money territory here...

And we seem to be still in for Dickie.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:29 - Aug 25 with 3214 views2Thomas2Bowles

I suppose a lot will depend on if Eze wants to move, more money apart from anything else.

Otherwise, with the 2 years we have on him, we should stick to the 20M, come to Feb and I think clubs will be bitting our hand off.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:02 - Aug 25 with 3019 viewssprocket

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:29 - Aug 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I suppose a lot will depend on if Eze wants to move, more money apart from anything else.

Otherwise, with the 2 years we have on him, we should stick to the 20M, come to Feb and I think clubs will be bitting our hand off.

While I fully agree with this strategy I suspect we already spent some of the Eze money. I also think Eze is looking to go now. Despite my wish to see him in hoops a while longer it will show to other players current and future what can be achieved by playing for QPR and this is good.

Future sales won't be dependent on money and will now have recent history in player sales and can demand more money much like how Brentford operate
Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:22 - Aug 25 with 2879 viewsichbinnaughty

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:02 - Aug 25 by sprocket

While I fully agree with this strategy I suspect we already spent some of the Eze money. I also think Eze is looking to go now. Despite my wish to see him in hoops a while longer it will show to other players current and future what can be achieved by playing for QPR and this is good.

Future sales won't be dependent on money and will now have recent history in player sales and can demand more money much like how Brentford operate

Maybe not.
Eze is still young, he's just enjoyed his first breakthrough season (full season), and there is clearly a good camaraderie developing within the (younger) lads in the squad - if Eze, BOS, Amos, Chair etc have all just gone on holiday together maybe they're all happy to stick together, have a settled season and see where it takes them. Amos has joined permanently, maybe there's a collective will to stick together (for the first half of the season at least) - and if that camaraderie continues to click and we're doing well then it could open up more possibilities - (more) lucrative moves to more players, or promotion.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:51 - Aug 25 with 2783 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:02 - Aug 25 by sprocket

I don't think there's any evidence that we've already spent some of the Eze money. I think we've fairly established that we had money to spend this season regardless of any money from sales.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:54 - Aug 25 with 2766 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:22 - Aug 25 by ichbinnaughty

Maybe not.
Eze is still young, he's just enjoyed his first breakthrough season (full season), and there is clearly a good camaraderie developing within the (younger) lads in the squad - if Eze, BOS, Amos, Chair etc have all just gone on holiday together maybe they're all happy to stick together, have a settled season and see where it takes them. Amos has joined permanently, maybe there's a collective will to stick together (for the first half of the season at least) - and if that camaraderie continues to click and we're doing well then it could open up more possibilities - (more) lucrative moves to more players, or promotion.

Is Camaraderie our new italian signing? (Copyright Only Fools)
Login to get fewer ads

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:56 - Aug 25 with 2740 viewssprocket

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:51 - Aug 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't think there's any evidence that we've already spent some of the Eze money. I think we've fairly established that we had money to spend this season regardless of any money from sales.

at least planned on spending the Eze money
Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:08 - Aug 25 with 2658 viewsrsonist

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:54 - Aug 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:23 - Aug 25 with 2604 viewsDieByYourSide

Would be amazed if he turned down Premier League football and an increased wedge if a bid was accepted. Not like he won't be able to keep up his with his R's pals either - if he went to Fulham he wouldn't have to move house and Palace might be attractive for a South Londoner.

From our side we should be banking anything close to £20m which is what we appear to be nearing towards

A) as it'd represent a serious move in the right direction for "the model"

B) on the pitch it's not like Eze is the difference between us being promotion challengers or not. Re-investing even £6-8m of that money across three or four players would likely improve us and mean we'd be under no pressure to sell Manning or BOS until January at least

Poll: And it's hi ho

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:31 - Aug 25 with 2562 viewsSnipper

A Fulham mate told me that that the talk amongst Fulham fans is they’re offering money plus Kevin McDonald.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 2508 viewsW7Ranger

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:54 - Aug 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Probably worth a few squid...

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:40 - Aug 25 with 2493 viewsMick_S

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:31 - Aug 25 by Snipper

A Fulham mate told me that that the talk amongst Fulham fans is they’re offering money plus Kevin McDonald.

Konk? Any good?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:48 - Aug 25 with 2429 viewsNorthantsHoop

Starting to think we are expecting a late entry to bid for Eze, and maybe Rangers are content to keep pushing back on Palace, who keep attaching too many conditions to their supposed offers. Fulham might be the destination?
Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:52 - Aug 25 with 2402 viewsA40Bosh

Is it Palace for Eze? on 11:56 - Aug 25 by sprocket

at least planned on spending the Eze money

"at least planned on spending the Eze money"

at least planned on spending a LITTLE of the Eze money as far as I am concerned.

If I was Mr L Hoos I would sat down with LF and Warbs some time ago and have agreed a % of that fee that could be allocated to new player investment, be it transfer/loan fees and wages.

Surely the vast majority of any sizeable fee for Eze needs to go in the bank to offset the reduction in revenues, which in turn will go some way to protect us from the financial challenges now being experienced by other clubs and will also mean the shareholder monthly cheques can reduce.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:57 - Aug 25 with 2370 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:52 - Aug 25 by A40Bosh

at least planned on spending a LITTLE of the Eze money as far as I am concerned.

If I was Mr L Hoos I would sat down with LF and Warbs some time ago and have agreed a % of that fee that could be allocated to new player investment, be it transfer/loan fees and wages.

Surely the vast majority of any sizeable fee for Eze needs to go in the bank to offset the reduction in revenues, which in turn will go some way to protect us from the financial challenges now being experienced by other clubs and will also mean the shareholder monthly cheques can reduce.

Most likely.

Is it Palace for Eze? on 13:36 - Aug 25 with 2187 viewssprocket

Is it Palace for Eze? on 12:52 - Aug 25 by A40Bosh

Dykes,Amos plus Dickie if we get him would be close to 3-4m at a guess
Is it Palace for Eze? on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 2046 viewsFulhamFreds

Is it Palace for Eze? on 10:55 - Aug 23 by Gloucs_R

Fulham 15m + Mawson is one of today's rumours...

Or 10m and Fulham keep Mawson...
Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:05 - Aug 25 with 1819 viewsNorthernr

Fulham also now in for JUstice League title winner Ollie Watkins and Bournemouth's Callum Wilson according to Dave Mc.
Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:16 - Aug 25 with 1743 viewsNorthernr

Meanwhile Telegraphs' JPercy, who's usually pretty good on EFL stuff, has Eze going to Palace for £16m in the next 48 hours...

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:18 - Aug 25 with 1722 views2Thomas2Bowles

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:16 - Aug 25 by Northernr

Meanwhile Telegraphs' JPercy, who's usually pretty good on EFL stuff, has Eze going to Palace for £16m in the next 48 hours...

Come on Fulham get your cash out ASAP

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:20 - Aug 25 with 1700 viewsrsonist

It's rising by the minute...

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:22 - Aug 25 with 1683 viewsMedwayR

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:20 - Aug 25 by rsonist

It's rising by the minute...

£16m rising to £19.5m with a decent sell-on clause I could live with.

Poll: Who’s better?

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 1673 viewsNorthernr

Is it Palace for Eze? on 17:22 - Aug 25 by MedwayR

£16m rising to £19.5m with a decent sell-on clause I could live with.

You know, a QPR with money's a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024