Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 16:05 - Sep 5 with 4735 viewsDubaiR

I like Warbs and he was the one I wanted long before we got him.

But the we need to be more ruthless gets trotted out after almost every game.

Either fix the issue during the week or stop signing powderpuff players.

Just wearing abit thin now
No subject on 10:16 - Sep 7 with 578 viewsingeminate

No subject on 06:32 - Sep 6 by stowmarketrange

Why can’t we spend a fair chunk of the money we got for Eze to improve the squad in the areas that need improvement?I know that £4 million is add ons,but surely the £16 million upfront fee can be reinvested wisely to plug the gaps.
How much does a decent defensive coach to hire?

As far as I understand we don't get the 16 mill up front, its paid in installments, think that is fairly standard. Likely we will add a few more in. I think we are in fairly dire need of a defensive midfielder - if Ball gets injured/loses form we are in a world of pain - and we will hopefully bring a striker in on loan - and I'd like to see Kane moved on (if possible) and replaced.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

No subject on 10:17 - Sep 7 with 575 viewsdaveB

No subject on 06:32 - Sep 6 by stowmarketrange

Why can’t we spend a fair chunk of the money we got for Eze to improve the squad in the areas that need improvement?I know that £4 million is add ons,but surely the £16 million upfront fee can be reinvested wisely to plug the gaps.
How much does a decent defensive coach to hire?

We are spending a fair chunk of it.
Amos, Dykes and Dickie have all cost money, judging by figures reported that's around 5million on those 3 and more players to come
No subject on 10:18 - Sep 7 with 572 viewsRangersDave

Whilst i think we all need a slight reality check, we also need to see a reasonable pre-season, with an 'idea' of where we are going with all this.

Yes we can attack, but thats only any good while you can cut through the oppo and score hat loads.
Its when they suss you out that you find having all your eggs in the attacking basket wont help you, and alas i'm sorry to say, i think at this time, thats what we have.

Any manager with nouse will nullify our attacking prowess, and carve through our defence.

While i'm not being negative about this season, it is a challenge for me to see where this is all going.
Pre-season should always be great against the teams we play, and the first round of the cup should be taken as a pre season match prior to the league starting so the team gels more, and acts like a cohesive unit rather than strangers.

The cup game was an opportunity missed to see Rangers at their fighting weight and ability before the season started.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

No subject on 10:30 - Sep 7 with 555 viewsPinnerPaul

No subject on 19:38 - Sep 5 by Boston

Is this the official, non official or just the simple spackman we’re going down after one game match thread?

No - its the get rid of the manager thread after 1 game!

Blimey!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 10:30]
No subject on 11:23 - Sep 7 with 526 viewsfrancisbowles

No subject on 10:18 - Sep 7 by RangersDave

Whilst i think we all need a slight reality check, we also need to see a reasonable pre-season, with an 'idea' of where we are going with all this.

Yes we can attack, but thats only any good while you can cut through the oppo and score hat loads.
Its when they suss you out that you find having all your eggs in the attacking basket wont help you, and alas i'm sorry to say, i think at this time, thats what we have.

Any manager with nouse will nullify our attacking prowess, and carve through our defence.

While i'm not being negative about this season, it is a challenge for me to see where this is all going.
Pre-season should always be great against the teams we play, and the first round of the cup should be taken as a pre season match prior to the league starting so the team gels more, and acts like a cohesive unit rather than strangers.

The cup game was an opportunity missed to see Rangers at their fighting weight and ability before the season started.

"The cup game was an opportunity missed to see Rangers at their fighting weight and ability before the season started."

With some players unavailable, it was probably the strongest side he could field. We approached the game in the manner of having a real go at winning it. We were undone by mistakes in missing chances, crossing, losing possession, not recovering quickly enough and of course defending. Towards the end, we chose to protect some players and give others some playing time which had the effect of weakening the performance.

I don't see how it is a missed opportunity, it is what we have until we can strengthen the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024