Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 15:49 - Oct 4 with 2266 viewsstowmarketrange

2-0 and they appear to have fecked it up.I guess we won’t be the first team to win at their new ground then.Maybe just the first team from London to win there will have to do.
0
Oh dear on 17:35 - Oct 4 with 2076 viewsenfieldargh

Well you lot couldn't even beat Sheffield Wednesday and they have minus points !!!!

All my love NewBeeXXXXX

captains fantastic
Poll: If/when VAR is introduced to the championship (if we’re still in it) would you

2
Oh dear on 18:52 - Oct 4 with 1927 viewsbakerloo8

Oh dear on 17:35 - Oct 4 by enfieldargh

Well you lot couldn't even beat Sheffield Wednesday and they have minus points !!!!

All my love NewBeeXXXXX


Yes mate, a point at Hillsboro is far worse than getting smoked at home to Preston. Great banter 👌
0
Oh dear on 18:59 - Oct 4 with 1907 viewsRs_Holy

Had Soccer Saturday on in the living room yesterday and I was nipping in and out to see EFL goals when they reported on them. I’m pretty sure I heard Jeff Sterling say that some fella (on some sort of accumulator?) was going to win £1 Million if Brentfart won 3-0... wonder how he felt at 1/2 time and how he feels right now??? Poor sod!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:02]
0
Oh dear on 20:18 - Oct 4 with 1696 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear on 18:59 - Oct 4 by Rs_Holy

Had Soccer Saturday on in the living room yesterday and I was nipping in and out to see EFL goals when they reported on them. I’m pretty sure I heard Jeff Sterling say that some fella (on some sort of accumulator?) was going to win £1 Million if Brentfart won 3-0... wonder how he felt at 1/2 time and how he feels right now??? Poor sod!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:02]


Sky's Super 6. They run it every time there's a major round of fixtures. It's free and you need to correctly predict the scores of six games.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
Oh dear on 20:21 - Oct 4 with 1687 viewsNoDiddley

Oh dear on 18:59 - Oct 4 by Rs_Holy

Had Soccer Saturday on in the living room yesterday and I was nipping in and out to see EFL goals when they reported on them. I’m pretty sure I heard Jeff Sterling say that some fella (on some sort of accumulator?) was going to win £1 Million if Brentfart won 3-0... wonder how he felt at 1/2 time and how he feels right now??? Poor sod!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:02]


It was a woman😩
0
Oh dear on 20:26 - Oct 4 with 1663 viewskensalriser

And to rub it in, Ollie Watkins just scored a hattrick against Liverpool.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
Oh dear on 21:15 - Oct 4 with 1589 viewswelwynranger

Oh dear on 17:35 - Oct 4 by enfieldargh

Well you lot couldn't even beat Sheffield Wednesday and they have minus points !!!!

All my love NewBeeXXXXX


Dont have a go at us because you lost to Foolham.

What are you doing on here, anyway you should be wallowing in self pity with the other Bs on your own board. We dont want you on here.
0
Oh dear on 09:22 - Oct 5 with 1267 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear on 17:35 - Oct 4 by enfieldargh

Well you lot couldn't even beat Sheffield Wednesday and they have minus points !!!!

All my love NewBeeXXXXX


That would be the same Sheffield Wednesday who have won more points than champions elect Spartak Hounslow so far this season.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear on 09:34 - Oct 5 with 1228 viewsslmrstid

I think you've all missed the point of enfieldargh's post...

He/she aren't an actual Brentford fan. They're taking the pee of what NewBee would say if he/she popped up...
0
Oh dear on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 1040 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear on 09:34 - Oct 5 by slmrstid

I think you've all missed the point of enfieldargh's post...

He/she aren't an actual Brentford fan. They're taking the pee of what NewBee would say if he/she popped up...


Didn't miss the point at all, my reply remains relevant.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026