Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 15:49 - Oct 4 with 1887 viewsstowmarketrange

2-0 and they appear to have fecked it up.I guess we won’t be the first team to win at their new ground then.Maybe just the first team from London to win there will have to do.
Oh dear on 17:35 - Oct 4 with 1697 viewsenfieldargh

Well you lot couldn't even beat Sheffield Wednesday and they have minus points !!!!

All my love NewBeeXXXXX

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Oh dear on 18:52 - Oct 4 with 1548 viewsbakerloo8

Oh dear on 17:35 - Oct 4 by enfieldargh

Well you lot couldn't even beat Sheffield Wednesday and they have minus points !!!!

All my love NewBeeXXXXX

Yes mate, a point at Hillsboro is far worse than getting smoked at home to Preston. Great banter 👌
Oh dear on 18:59 - Oct 4 with 1528 viewsRs_Holy

Had Soccer Saturday on in the living room yesterday and I was nipping in and out to see EFL goals when they reported on them. I’m pretty sure I heard Jeff Sterling say that some fella (on some sort of accumulator?) was going to win £1 Million if Brentfart won 3-0... wonder how he felt at 1/2 time and how he feels right now??? Poor sod!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:02]
Oh dear on 20:18 - Oct 4 with 1317 viewsCamberleyR

Oh dear on 18:59 - Oct 4 by Rs_Holy

Had Soccer Saturday on in the living room yesterday and I was nipping in and out to see EFL goals when they reported on them. I’m pretty sure I heard Jeff Sterling say that some fella (on some sort of accumulator?) was going to win £1 Million if Brentfart won 3-0... wonder how he felt at 1/2 time and how he feels right now??? Poor sod!

Sky's Super 6. They run it every time there's a major round of fixtures. It's free and you need to correctly predict the scores of six games.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Oh dear on 20:21 - Oct 4 with 1308 viewsNoDiddley

Oh dear on 18:59 - Oct 4 by Rs_Holy

It was a woman😩
Oh dear on 20:26 - Oct 4 with 1284 viewskensalriser

And to rub it in, Ollie Watkins just scored a hattrick against Liverpool.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oh dear on 21:15 - Oct 4 with 1210 viewswelwynranger

All my love NewBeeXXXXX

Dont have a go at us because you lost to Foolham.

What are you doing on here, anyway you should be wallowing in self pity with the other Bs on your own board. We dont want you on here.
Oh dear on 09:22 - Oct 5 with 888 viewsSydneyRs

All my love NewBeeXXXXX

That would be the same Sheffield Wednesday who have won more points than champions elect Spartak Hounslow so far this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear on 09:34 - Oct 5 with 849 viewsslmrstid

I think you've all missed the point of enfieldargh's post...

He/she aren't an actual Brentford fan. They're taking the pee of what NewBee would say if he/she popped up...
Oh dear on 15:02 - Oct 5 with 661 viewsSydneyRs

Oh dear on 09:34 - Oct 5 by slmrstid

I think you've all missed the point of enfieldargh's post...

He/she aren't an actual Brentford fan. They're taking the pee of what NewBee would say if he/she popped up...

Didn't miss the point at all, my reply remains relevant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024