Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing 16:18 - Oct 14 with 3812 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53101
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 16:36 - Oct 14 with 3716 viewsstevec

like the sound of this one.

If you're going to buy lower league buy the ones their fans like.
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 17:27 - Oct 14 with 3521 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Hoping this one progresses for both QPR and the US National Team. Would love to see him crack the US Under-23 squad. We look to have a much stronger side since missing the 2018 World Cup, but the striker options are still pretty abysmal.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 17:27]
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 18:12 - Oct 14 with 3366 viewspaulparker

Out of all the signings we have made I think this is the one who excites me the most
Looking at those clips and the build of the lad he reminds me of Wayne Rooney , he also looks physical, can do a trick using both feet , can spot a pass and doesn’t look intimidated
I’d stick him on the bench for Saturday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 19:00 - Oct 14 with 3199 viewsDiscodroids

I've never heard of him but the Southend fans in one of my locals, the Sarah Moore, have the bollock ache that he's leaving. Old Southend utd fans as well, not the spotty tea tree oil nosed sulphate youth.

Welcome to the W12 pleasuredome Charlie.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 19:58 - Oct 14 with 2980 viewsNoDiddley

What worries me (being a local so to speak Benfleet boy)is that nothing any good comes out of Basildon apart from Depeche Mode🤔
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 20:33 - Oct 14 with 2891 viewsStanisgod

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 19:58 - Oct 14 by NoDiddley

What worries me (being a local so to speak Benfleet boy)is that nothing any good comes out of Basildon apart from Depeche Mode🤔

Oy, take that back!! Have you never heard of Alison Moyet.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 22:38]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 01:10 - Oct 15 with 2411 viewsdixiedean

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 19:58 - Oct 14 by NoDiddley

Although one of Depeche Mode ( admittedly not in the original band) is not only from Acton but is also a Rangers fan , namely Alan Wilder.
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 08:07 - Oct 15 with 2204 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He sounds promising.

I like the way we are getting noticed for bringing on talent.

I'm never complaining about Rangers again after hearing that Southend record. F'k me imagine going home and away.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 08:46 - Oct 15 with 2135 viewsGalileo

Another fine prospects by all accounts.

Wise distribution of the Eze money. As much as we loved him as an individual talent, I believe the team/squad/club is in a far better position now we have reinvested in some 'owned' players. We may lack the flamboyance of an Eze but do appear well covered in most positions. Let's hope some of the new recruits develop sufficiently to ensure we have a stable core to the squad for the next 2/3 years and if so we can only look upwards.

Well done QPR.
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 09:20 - Oct 15 with 2076 viewsEsox_Lucius

As with all things related to football "prospects", you never know until you know, but if we do really well out of 50% of the players signed in the last few years I would consider that to be a major step forward for the club. Being placed in the top 10 in the Championship whilst doing so would be incredible too. The oly cloud I can see on the horizon is that we will be losing a ground own at some point and living in rented accommodation. If that happens I would expect a 999 lease as recompense.

The grass is always greener.

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 10:53 - Oct 15 with 1919 viewsNW5Hoop

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 01:10 - Oct 15 by dixiedean

Although one of Depeche Mode ( admittedly not in the original band) is not only from Acton but is also a Rangers fan , namely Alan Wilder.

I'm afraid Alan Wilder isn't a Rangers fan. He's a Chelsea season ticket holder. He goes with Daniel Miller, who runs Mute.
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 11:40 - Oct 15 with 1856 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 10:53 - Oct 15 by NW5Hoop

I'm afraid Alan Wilder isn't a Rangers fan. He's a Chelsea season ticket holder. He goes with Daniel Miller, who runs Mute.

Which is why we prefer the Clash on here, and the Sex Pistols and Transmission Vamp and Wham and Defected Records.
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 13:26 - Oct 15 with 1745 viewskingsburyR

My Southend mate is far from happy about him leaving!!!

He thinks he'll make the grade in the championship!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 18:25 - Oct 15 with 1548 viewscheeseydane

Beg to differ. I met him outside the ground after the millwall (clive wilson last minute pen) fa cup game.
We had both had our stereos stolen from our cars.
Chatted alot with him and he is definately Rangers.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 20:03 - Oct 15 with 1444 viewsNoDiddley

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 20:33 - Oct 14 by Stanisgod

Oy, take that back!! Have you never heard of Alison Moyet.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 22:38]

She’s Billericay not Baz Vegas
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 23:37 - Oct 15 with 1281 viewsdixiedean

Re Alan Wilder . If that’s true he must have switched allegiances . He was in my form at school for 5 years in the 70s and I’ve bumped into him a few times over the years at Rs games , notably at our 3-1 win at Anfield . Can’t imagine he’d switch to the filth !
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 00:38 - Oct 16 with 1230 viewsLythamR

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 23:37 - Oct 15 by dixiedean

Re Alan Wilder . If that’s true he must have switched allegiances . He was in my form at school for 5 years in the 70s and I’ve bumped into him a few times over the years at Rs games , notably at our 3-1 win at Anfield . Can’t imagine he’d switch to the filth !

perhaps he is our man in havana style deep undercover mole
Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 00:39 - Oct 16 with 1230 viewsBoston

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 08:46 - Oct 15 by Galileo

Another fine prospects by all accounts.

Wise distribution of the Eze money. As much as we loved him as an individual talent, I believe the team/squad/club is in a far better position now we have reinvested in some 'owned' players. We may lack the flamboyance of an Eze but do appear well covered in most positions. Let's hope some of the new recruits develop sufficiently to ensure we have a stable core to the squad for the next 2/3 years and if so we can only look upwards.

Well done QPR.

Spot on my friend, the grooming and selling of Eze might be the keystone of our future...as odd as that seems.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kelman adds to striking options - Signing on 01:30 - Oct 16 with 1209 viewsBoston

If you note the name under the word 'Barking'.
http://qpr2014.recoil.co.uk/qpr/

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024