Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you bloody serious???? 21:06 - Oct 21 with 5050 viewsted_hendrix

Not once but bloody twice

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Are you bloody serious???? on 18:24 - Oct 22 with 636 viewsBoston

When Preston needed a penalty, they looked at penetrability, spotting a pensioner they pushed and penetrated, the Ref blowing his penny whistle and producing a pencil. Maybe someone should be pensioned off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Are you bloody serious???? on 19:16 - Oct 22 with 595 viewslondonscottish

Are you bloody serious???? on 15:50 - Oct 22 by davman

Agreed, but whilst others were poor last night, Wallace was abysmal as he was against Coventry - that walkabout for their first goal was inexplicable - why does a left back who is marking a free striker on the left feel the need to join three of his colleagues on the right hand (near) post? Still shaking my head at that one!

Two ABYSMAL games out of 6, two pretty good games and two "meh" - make of that what you will...

Compared to many posters on here I know nothing about tactics & positioning.

But that Coventry one really jumped out at me. I found it completely inexplicable. Still do.

I also don't dig players out but I did to my mates on that one.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Are you bloody serious???? on 09:13 - Oct 23 with 457 viewswestberksr

it never ceases to amaze me when defenders feel the need to throw a leg in when there is no immediate danger or 'last man' situation.

the first pen the PNE player still had plenty to do and was by no means through on goal; just stay upright, goalside and try and position him on weak foot or towards the crowded area.

the second their striker was going nowhere and we had 2 v 1; it was a lazy and unnecessary leg thrown out that simply didn't need to be thrown. the sort of error a young player can be forgiven for due to impatience or lack of experience; but the old heads are there because they can read the situation and not make stupid mistakes like that.
Are you bloody serious???? on 17:40 - Oct 23 with 352 viewsR_from_afar

Are you bloody serious???? on 16:51 - Oct 22 by PinnerPaul

Lets go 40% Dickie, 60% Wallace - Warburton and Sinton both said Dickie should have met that first ball - its basic stuff.

Yep, I watched it in slow motion (you can change the YouTube playback speed) and Dickie seemed to lose the flight of it. Any contact with the ball and PNE surely would not have scored.

On the other hand, hanging a leg out was asking for trouble too.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024