Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years 17:15 - Dec 5 with 2096 viewsSirNose

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:17 - Dec 5 with 2084 viewsMalintabuk

It will just seem like that long ....
Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:22 - Dec 5 with 2027 viewsnumptydumpty

I have to say I have been a long term supporter of the Ferdinand - Hoos _ Warburton set up but sometimes perhaps we have been too careful

Too careful with our tactics

Too careful with our money

And too careful with our motivational speakers !!!!

Unfortunately big changes are now required - END OF !!!

We need to get a new team involved into the club in time for changes in the january window otherwise relegation is inevitable..

Today such a lack of passion was the worst thing - after they scored in third minute - they had won the game from that moment !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:31 - Dec 5 with 1954 viewspaulparker

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:22 - Dec 5 by numptydumpty

I have to say I have been a long term supporter of the Ferdinand - Hoos _ Warburton set up but sometimes perhaps we have been too careful

Too careful with our tactics

Too careful with our money

And too careful with our motivational speakers !!!!

Unfortunately big changes are now required - END OF !!!

We need to get a new team involved into the club in time for changes in the january window otherwise relegation is inevitable..

Today such a lack of passion was the worst thing - after they scored in third minute - they had won the game from that moment !!!

Agreed the game was done on 3 minutes same as when Bristol city scored their second the other night
This team has no fight , is mentally weak and physically weak , losing is accepted
The manager has no ideas to change it , we are to easy to play against , 8 clean sheets since he has been here is shocking , the football up until the lockdown has been decent but by and large it’s been woeful since
Not all down to Warburton this mess , big questions have to be asked of Les, I love the bloke but a DOF I’m not sure , we have squandered millions on crap and had decent money this summer but again it doesn’t look well spent at all
It’s well and good spending money on “young players” but your not going to see any return if your down the bottom or in league one
We have to stay in this division going down this year will be a financial disarster so a change is needed and needed tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:32 - Dec 5 with 1957 viewsmakaveli1882

Not sure if you are joking hard to tell.

#QPR have won just one of their last 12 away games in all competitions (D4 L7).

#QPR have now conceded 111 goals in 67 games under Mark Warburton, with his side conceding 2+ goals in 38 of those matches.
Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:35 - Dec 5 with 1936 viewsRangersDave

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years, says Warburton!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:44 - Dec 5 with 1877 viewsGreenbay

Brilliant catchline.
I'll still be in my seat - hoping one day we'll mix it with the big boys in the Premier!!
I wonder if we'll have a new ground by then?
Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 18:00 - Dec 5 with 1806 viewsDiscodroids

To give us the best chance of  a 1000 year reign of Warburton, we must Implant hundreds of surrogate mothers around the world  with zygotes each carrying a sample of warburtons DNA.  

Once full term born, the clones can be sent to different parts of the world for adoption with foster parents similar  to Warburtons own  biological parents  in physiognomy , countenance, personality and upbringing.

Once Mature, the cloned Warburton  entity can be placed to work as a currency dealer in the financial square miles of cities across the globe, with  Agents and handlers guiding the clones and setting them to work in their out of office hours  in Chorleywood,  (and it's equivalent hinterland  towns around the planet), as fledgling non league football coaches timing shuttle runs and handing out training bibs to plumbers and cost accountants.

We could end up with a Warburton clone from burkina faso managing us in 2072, but it will be worth the wait for the 30% win ratio and the 8 clean sheets from 578 games.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 18:17]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 19:21 - Dec 5 with 1662 viewsSirNose

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 17:35 - Dec 5 by RangersDave

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years, says Warburton!

that obvious?
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 19:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 19:45 - Dec 5 with 1611 viewsGloucs_R

A rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that he's gone....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 19:55 - Dec 5 with 1562 viewsTGRRRSSS

The problem is his core issue, is conceding goals and the same mistakes time and again, regardless of personnel.

111 goals conceded in 67 games with an average of 2 a game

from Twitter JT Supple.
Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 19:58 - Dec 5 with 1550 viewsGloucs_R

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 19:45 - Dec 5 by Gloucs_R

Turns out that was Clive and people had misinterpreted a tweet from him 😂😂😂😂

Poll: Are we staying up?

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 21:30 - Dec 6 with 1232 viewsDorse

Warburton - hope he stays for 1000 years on 19:45 - Dec 5 by Gloucs_R

There are also rumours that I have been banned from the female professional dancers' dressing room on Strictly.

I deny everything.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024