Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Match Thread. 13:59 - Dec 29 with 38988 viewsted_hendrix

Oh do come on!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:19 - Dec 29 with 1817 viewsVancouverHoop

I'll forgive BOS his last minute miss because he really went for it hell for leather. If he'd been jogging toward the ball, or slow to react, that'd be another thing, but he flung himself at it and almost injured himself on the goalpost. You can't fault the guy for that.

Good game. Might be... could be... a turning point, or just a blip. Saturday's game will tell us more.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:22 - Dec 29 with 1778 viewskarl

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:08 - Dec 29 by stevec

Hadn’t noticed how many low scoring teams there are this season.

I’d like to see us sell Dykes back to the Scottish league in Jan if we have the chance, probably do him a favour too coming into the Euros.

Only Rangers and Celtic pay anything like the money we would want and they have better already, certainly in form at the moment.
He's off form, I honestly think he is going to be good for us but not as a goalscorer upfront on his own, he will come back to form but it might need him having a rest but certainly MW has to come up with a system that helps him and he only has to look at the 4 or 5 Scotland games he played in quick succession to see what suits him. Unfortunately MW maybe will not change to that and then there's the problem as current formations don't work if the players can't get the ball into him at the right time.
Not arguing that he is seriously out of form at the moment
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:32 - Dec 29 with 1641 viewsqprxtc

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:03 - Dec 29 by Hayesender

Anyone who thinks BOS miss was bad, obviously wasn't at Fratton Park in 88 to see Dean Coney.

Night x

Nor were they at Walsall in 1998 when Kevin Gallen missed when he was in the net. (Probably).
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:36 - Dec 29 with 1599 viewsdistortR

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:19 - Dec 29 by VancouverHoop

I'll forgive BOS his last minute miss because he really went for it hell for leather. If he'd been jogging toward the ball, or slow to react, that'd be another thing, but he flung himself at it and almost injured himself on the goalpost. You can't fault the guy for that.

Good game. Might be... could be... a turning point, or just a blip. Saturday's game will tell us more.

yeah, just seen it and you can see what happens.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:48 - Dec 29 with 1500 viewsswisscottage

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:43 - Dec 29 by Malintabuk

a great point and really deserved. Why oh why can we play like this against Bournemouth and now Norwich and then play like we do against others
The centre of defence was immense and that includes Cameron no other words for it.
Dieng is the find of the season he must be great as a defender to have behind you.
The only down side was the attack again. OK we were never going to dominate here attacking wise but I'm sorry Dykes is definitely not a CF. Again Bonne came on and looked far far better
All in all yes well done lads

Well if you mean Bonne came on and looked far better without touching the the little white round thing once, well I can't disagree with you. Dykes would have looked better not touching the ball either;).

Aside from that though. chuffed with the point although gutted that we didn't seal it at the end. I'd swear it must be harder to miss that than to knock it in the net.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:59 - Dec 29 with 1426 viewsMatch82

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:48 - Dec 29 by swisscottage

Well if you mean Bonne came on and looked far better without touching the the little white round thing once, well I can't disagree with you. Dykes would have looked better not touching the ball either;).

Aside from that though. chuffed with the point although gutted that we didn't seal it at the end. I'd swear it must be harder to miss that than to knock it in the net.

Wasn't it Bonne who played the through ball to Bright for the pen? Might not have been, only saw it once
Norwich Match Thread. on 23:06 - Dec 29 with 1406 viewsswisscottage

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:59 - Dec 29 by Match82

Wasn't it Bonne who played the through ball to Bright for the pen? Might not have been, only saw it once

you are right, and I did the lad a disservice. If you're going to touch the ball once, then a pass like that as a result, is worth some plaudits, and its tough to then gripe about not touching the ball otherwise :).
Norwich Match Thread. on 23:11 - Dec 29 with 1382 viewsNov77

I have to assume he hasn’t seen a replay of our penalty. You can’t be angry at the one they got when ours was even worse.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Match Thread. on 01:32 - Dec 30 with 1204 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Norwich Match Thread. on 23:11 - Dec 29 by Nov77

I have to assume he hasn’t seen a replay of our penalty. You can’t be angry at the one they got when ours was even worse.

He said the 4th Official said it was never a Norwich penalty and without doubt he evened it up for us.Maybe the ref got a word in his ear but either way its a pretty good point and should have been 3.
That blond guy who dived for their penalty had a goal disallowed for offside and complained and whined like he got screwed when he was 2 miles offside.What a di*k
Norwich Match Thread. on 07:33 - Dec 30 with 1113 viewsdistortR

Norwich Match Thread. on 01:32 - Dec 30 by CLAREMAN1995

He said the 4th Official said it was never a Norwich penalty and without doubt he evened it up for us.Maybe the ref got a word in his ear but either way its a pretty good point and should have been 3.
That blond guy who dived for their penalty had a goal disallowed for offside and complained and whined like he got screwed when he was 2 miles offside.What a di*k

He looked a mile offside, but I'm not convinced he was in front of the ball when it was played - I think we may have got away with one there.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:40 - Jan 2 with 834 viewskarl

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024