Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Match Thread. 13:59 - Dec 29 with 39141 viewsted_hendrix

Oh do come on!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:49 - Dec 29 with 1927 viewsenfieldargh

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:44 - Dec 29 by BostonR

Good result but you have to have some sympathy with Warburton on missed chances that he so often mentions. That miss by BOS was criminal.

Ive seen Hugill miss from even closer!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:50 - Dec 29 with 1916 viewsted_hendrix

I hope Delia Smith's minge exploded when we equalized.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:51 - Dec 29 with 1895 viewsdistortR

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:50 - Dec 29 by ted_hendrix

I have no words.....
Norwich Match Thread. on 21:51 - Dec 29 with 1881 viewskarl

Our team of midgets and lightweights have realised they'll never get a game for Pulis so they pulled the finger out tonight for Warby Warbs😂
Norwich Match Thread. on 21:53 - Dec 29 with 1780 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well we were worth a point in the end
I thought their pen was, and BOS just lost his balance for ours.
While it was a bad miss from BOS Dykes would not have not even been there.

Dykes need to be dropped, really is a very poor player.

Chair should not take corners again.

WM still needs to go,
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 21:57]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:53 - Dec 29 with 1788 viewsjoe90

Very open this season, only Brentford and Bournemouth haven't lost in the their last 5. If we can string a couple of wins and few more draws we can pull away from relegation - it's very possible if the team had the belief they showed tonight. We'll really regret some of the missed opportunities but have to look forward and up the table now.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 22:06]
Norwich Match Thread. on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 1784 viewsjoolsyp

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:44 - Dec 29 by Match82

I'd hope that buys him at least another game, harsh otherwise.

Well done Rangers, good point that.

It's a good point if we build on it against Luton on Sat. We were well organised and gritty and deserved the point but my goodness that would have taken a lot of pressure off Warbs had BOS converted that chance at the end.

Honestly, I think we need 4 in - right and left full-backs (Nico had a bit of a mare tonight, Kane not great), box to box midfielder and an experienced centre-forward.
Norwich Match Thread. on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 1776 viewsMyke

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:48 - Dec 29 by RatKingCole

Just feel like the decision's already been made, that's all

You may well have been right after poor show v Swansea. But typical QPR they would unlikely have a replacement actually lined up. So tonight MAY have bought him so time. (Fergie was gone before cup win back in the day). But as others have said, needs to follow up with some kind of a win over Luton.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 1735 viewsstevec

Decent point, happy with that, but even against lesser teams where are the goals going to come from?
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:00 - Dec 29 with 1580 viewsWokingR

This has got to be the last minute winner of post of the year !
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:00 - Dec 29 with 1562 viewsderbyhoop

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:54 - Dec 29 by stevec

Decent point, happy with that, but even against lesser teams where are the goals going to come from?

Same problem for ALL the teams in the bottom 9. Of those, only Coventry match our 20.

Build on tonight against Luton and Wycombe (H) and it will look a lot better. Not convinced about any of our striking options but we're not going to go out and spend 3m+ on a 15 goal a season striker - if any are available.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 1547 viewsMyke

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:54 - Dec 29 by joolsyp

It's a good point if we build on it against Luton on Sat. We were well organised and gritty and deserved the point but my goodness that would have taken a lot of pressure off Warbs had BOS converted that chance at the end.

Honestly, I think we need 4 in - right and left full-backs (Nico had a bit of a mare tonight, Kane not great), box to box midfielder and an experienced centre-forward.

Haven't been impressed with Niko all season, but don't like hammering a newbie. For sure, he is not a wing back, whatever about a full back, so Warburton needs to look at that. Kakay when fit, should do for the other side. Masterson must be wondering what he has to do to get a game, but Cameron solid tonight. A striker and CM (loans) have to be the priority, plus bring back Smyth and Shodipo (who scored again tonight
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 1511 viewsHayesender

Anyone who thinks BOS miss was bad, obviously wasn't at Fratton Park in 88 to see Dean Coney.

Night x

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:04 - Dec 29 with 1487 viewsdavman

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:01 - Dec 29 by QPRSteve

Any money they get a cheap penalty after all this pressure on the ref

Forgive me for not taking that bet!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:05 - Dec 29 with 1457 viewsNed_Kennedys

Our three Centre backs were immense tonight, as was Dieng.
Great result.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 1437 viewskarl

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:54 - Dec 29 by stevec

There are a few worries and Dykes' form is definitely one of them, I think Bonne plays better with him so don't feel he's the replacement like for like either. Could be the window opening allows someone to come in additional on loan but it has to be a known quantity as we've too many squad fillers in that position?
Niko is also going backwards while Kane has had a very poor run.
However that said, if we can beat Luton I'm sure we'll see a change in the dynamic and all of a sudden we will probably hear calls of 'I didn't know he was capable of that performance' and the like. Confidence has been in short supply and this might be a gee up for everyone.
I am sure I heard MW shouting instructions in thd 2nd half so maybe just everything pulling into shape a little
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 1433 viewsqprxtc

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:00 - Dec 29 by WokingR

This has got to be the last minute winner of post of the year !

Amen.

That had me crying with laughter.

God bless ya Ted!
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:07 - Dec 29 with 1422 viewsjoe90

But Rangers salvaged a point they did not deserve when Bright Osayi-Samuel scored a penalty of his own following Christoph Zimmermann's challenge on him.

Pukki's penalty was deserved, but it spurred Rangers into action as Barden palmed over a header from a corner before the visitors levelled.

From the BBC report, absolute joke!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 22:08]
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:08 - Dec 29 with 1385 viewsstevec

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:00 - Dec 29 by derbyhoop

Same problem for ALL the teams in the bottom 9. Of those, only Coventry match our 20.

Build on tonight against Luton and Wycombe (H) and it will look a lot better. Not convinced about any of our striking options but we're not going to go out and spend 3m+ on a 15 goal a season striker - if any are available.

Hadn’t noticed how many low scoring teams there are this season.

I’d like to see us sell Dykes back to the Scottish league in Jan if we have the chance, probably do him a favour too coming into the Euros.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:08 - Dec 29 with 1390 viewseastside_r

A pleasant surprise - onwards and upwards, hopefully.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:10 - Dec 29 with 1368 viewsA40Bosh

Norwich Match Thread. on 21:43 - Dec 29 by Boston

Odd ain’t it, agree not a bad performance, yet we could have easily been three down before their penalty!

.....but that's the "point" isn't it???

We weren't 3 down before Alice Band Man dived to cheat the penalty.
Backs to the wall, valiant effort against a much better side and squad.
What we lacked in class we made up for in last ditch defending and keeping.
Mentions have to go out to the 3 CB and Dieng tonight after that performance.
Need to do the same against Luton as a minimum or maybe scrape a narrow victory.

I wonder if Evil Les and Lee were actually typing out on Hoos' Blackberry a long list of requirements that require funding for Warbs in January rather than confirming that Warbs has to go when they were captured conspiring together on the cameras after the Swansea game?

One decent performance is not the turn in fortune but gives Warbs and the players an opportunity to get some more points under our belts.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:11 - Dec 29 with 1326 viewsA40Bosh

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:07 - Dec 29 by joe90

But Rangers salvaged a point they did not deserve when Bright Osayi-Samuel scored a penalty of his own following Christoph Zimmermann's challenge on him.

Pukki's penalty was deserved, but it spurred Rangers into action as Barden palmed over a header from a corner before the visitors levelled.

From the BBC report, absolute joke!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2020 22:08]

are you serious????

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:12 - Dec 29 with 1312 viewspaulparker

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:10 - Dec 29 by A40Bosh

.....but that's the "point" isn't it???

We weren't 3 down before Alice Band Man dived to cheat the penalty.
Backs to the wall, valiant effort against a much better side and squad.
What we lacked in class we made up for in last ditch defending and keeping.
Mentions have to go out to the 3 CB and Dieng tonight after that performance.
Need to do the same against Luton as a minimum or maybe scrape a narrow victory.

I wonder if Evil Les and Lee were actually typing out on Hoos' Blackberry a long list of requirements that require funding for Warbs in January rather than confirming that Warbs has to go when they were captured conspiring together on the cameras after the Swansea game?

One decent performance is not the turn in fortune but gives Warbs and the players an opportunity to get some more points under our belts.

Have to beat Luton that’s our cup final and Warburtons

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Norwich Match Thread. on 22:14 - Dec 29 with 1279 viewsqueensparker

Hahaha. Fking hell Ted.
Norwich Match Thread. on 22:19 - Dec 29 with 1206 viewsPhildo

‘Delia Smiths Exploding Minge’

The Ted Hendrix Story

Available from all good bookshops soon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024