Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred 12:42 - Jan 30 with 2564 views2Thomas2Bowles

It A Sin

5-5 Oohhh

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:01 - Jan 30 with 2493 views2Thomas2Bowles

Clappers at the ready

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:11 - Jan 30 with 2463 views2Thomas2Bowles

0-1

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:12 - Jan 30 with 2461 views2Thomas2Bowles

Konk should be doing the comms

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:19 - Jan 30 with 2440 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hit the post should have been 0-2

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:23 - Jan 30 with 2424 viewsBklynRanger

What was wrong with Gareth Barry in the build up bit?!

He appeared to be almost physically shitting himself.

Pull yourself together Gaz it's hardly the moon landing.
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:23 - Jan 30 with 2423 views2Thomas2Bowles

Derby winning

WW 1-1 at brentford
Millwall winning
Were down to 20th

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 2399 viewsPaddyhoops

West Brom are awful. We could beat this lot!!
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:36 - Jan 30 with 2387 views2Thomas2Bowles

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:35 - Jan 30 by Paddyhoops

West Brom are awful. We could beat this lot!!

Yeah going down for sure.
Sam walking or sacked soon.

Login to get fewer ads

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:48 - Jan 30 with 2348 viewsPaddyhoops

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:23 - Jan 30 by BklynRanger

What was wrong with Gareth Barry in the build up bit?!

He appeared to be almost physically shitting himself.

Pull yourself together Gaz it's hardly the moon landing.

He doesn't look comfortable. Does he?
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:59 - Jan 30 with 2312 viewsManinBlack

I am not feeling comfortable either looking at some of the Championship half times.
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:05 - Jan 30 with 2285 views2Thomas2Bowles

Dear me 1-1

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:08 - Jan 30 with 2276 viewsMrSheen

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:05 - Jan 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Dear me 1-1

Arf,arf, how unfair.
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:10 - Jan 30 with 2265 viewsbosh67

That was kind of like watching Rangers. Totally dominating and not putting the game out of reach.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:13 - Jan 30 with 2252 viewsMrSheen

Loftus-Cheek reminds me of Adriano, who padded around in his slippers for Inter and Brazil. He can undoubtedly play, but he’s too top heavy to do it for very long.
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:16 - Jan 30 with 2245 viewsPaddyhoops

Snodgrass booked for snydy trip.
King of the shithousers!!
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 2225 viewsQPRSteve

Eze puts Palarse ahead in the other game
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:23 - Jan 30 with 2215 viewsPaddyhoops

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:21 - Jan 30 by QPRSteve

Eze puts Palarse ahead in the other game

A belter apparently. Hope we have a good sell on fee.
That boy is heading for the top!!
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:23 - Jan 30 with 2215 views2Thomas2Bowles

2-1

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 16:23 - Jan 30 with 2215 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Jesus, how are they losing after that first half?
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:23 - Jan 31 with 2024 viewsPinnerPaul

Sorry Konk, but both those teams are going down.

The WBA keeper has learnt his distribution from Lumley, Furlong's 'long' throws are no longer that they were here when Clive used to rip them apart and Fulham look OK if the other team just stand there and let them play but just fall apart when the other team actually close them down - why DID WBA decide to only play for 30 minutes in that game?

Assuming we survive, really can't see beyond Sheff Utd, WBA and Fulham coming down.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 15:23]
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 14:21 - Feb 1 with 1870 viewsKonk

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:23 - Jan 31 by PinnerPaul

Sorry Konk, but both those teams are going down.

The WBA keeper has learnt his distribution from Lumley, Furlong's 'long' throws are no longer that they were here when Clive used to rip them apart and Fulham look OK if the other team just stand there and let them play but just fall apart when the other team actually close them down - why DID WBA decide to only play for 30 minutes in that game?

Assuming we survive, really can't see beyond Sheff Utd, WBA and Fulham coming down.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 15:23]

I also think we'll go down.

After starting the season with a woeful defence and picking-up 1 point from the first 6 games, we've actually become quite hard to beat; I think we've only lost to Man City (2-0), Man Utd ((1-2) and Chelsea (0-1 with 10 men) in the last 11 games or something. We've drawn 8 games, now, and only lost by more than one goal once since late September. But, we've only won two games all season, because the only recognised striker we have in the squad, has been either completely out of form or the system hasn't suited him.

It doesn't look like we're about to sign a CF, so although we're reasonably solid, I just can't see us scoring the goals that will get us the wins we need. We've drawn twice with Brighton, and they looked a much better side in both games - quite possibly because of an intense high press, which as you've spotted, we really struggle with.

I have to say though, once we signed some PL quality defenders, I've actually quite enjoyed watching us this season. Unlike our last two dismal relegations, we're generally competitive, there's clear effort, and we've played some nice stuff. Just a shame our DOF didn't get around to signing another CF, or any defenders until we'd already played six games.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:08]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 1780 viewsPinnerPaul

Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 14:21 - Feb 1 by Konk

I also think we'll go down.

After starting the season with a woeful defence and picking-up 1 point from the first 6 games, we've actually become quite hard to beat; I think we've only lost to Man City (2-0), Man Utd ((1-2) and Chelsea (0-1 with 10 men) in the last 11 games or something. We've drawn 8 games, now, and only lost by more than one goal once since late September. But, we've only won two games all season, because the only recognised striker we have in the squad, has been either completely out of form or the system hasn't suited him.

It doesn't look like we're about to sign a CF, so although we're reasonably solid, I just can't see us scoring the goals that will get us the wins we need. We've drawn twice with Brighton, and they looked a much better side in both games - quite possibly because of an intense high press, which as you've spotted, we really struggle with.

I have to say though, once we signed some PL quality defenders, I've actually quite enjoyed watching us this season. Unlike our last two dismal relegations, we're generally competitive, there's clear effort, and we've played some nice stuff. Just a shame our DOF didn't get around to signing another CF, or any defenders until we'd already played six games.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:08]

Good insight.

What doesn't help your cause is Newcastle, Palace and Brighton all winning.

The only team that look like getting sucked into the bottom 3 at the moment are Wolves and with their attacking threat, I'd be amazed if they can't get to 37/38 points.
Faking the boyz in the cottage match fred on 15:18 - Feb 1 with 1773 viewsKonk

Yep, Brighton look a decent side, so I expect them to pick-up wins, and whilst Newcastle look poor, they still managed to nick a win. I think Palace have enough points already and would back Hodgson.

We should have been comfortably ahead against West Brom, and I knew we wouldn't win with 1-0 at HT. Leicester at home on Wednesday - really need a win there. It's so frustrating that we do all our transfer business at the last minute - effectively tossing away points from the opening games, and meaning you have no pre-season to bed in players/systems. I think those early games will be what does for us this year.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 15:20]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024