Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody seen this before? 20:02 - Feb 3 with 2354 viewshantssi

I’m sure this must have been on here before but WTF?!
Anybody seen this before? on 20:04 - Feb 3 with 2343 viewsDixie_CT

Wasn’t this taken at the Kentish Town Forum? I vaguely remember someone on here knowing how this came about.
Anybody seen this before? on 20:13 - Feb 3 with 2309 views100percent

I sorted this.
I was the Operations Director for Mama - we owned the venue.
Snoop has a sports shirt on his rider - along with lots of other things..ha ha.
Obviously didn't want to miss the opportunity of having him use it. Also had him wearing a Dennis the Menace away shirt backstage at Lovebox, which was one of our festivals too.
Got some great backstage pics with him - the bloke was perpetually stoned. Funny couple of days.....
Anybody seen this before? on 20:17 - Feb 3 with 2282 viewsmarkqpr

Snoop was on tour and having just discovered football thru his son, he now owns and manages his son's team, basically bought the local team's shirt where he was playing each night.

The gig in London was at the Sheperd's Bush Empire hence he bought our shirt for that night's gig.

Anybody seen this before? on 20:19 - Feb 3 with 2275 viewsmarkqpr

Anybody seen this before? on 20:13 - Feb 3 by 100percent

I sorted this.
Obviously didn't want to miss the opportunity of having him use it. Also had him wearing a Dennis the Menace away shirt backstage at Lovebox, which was one of our festivals too.
Got some great backstage pics with him - the bloke was perpetually stoned. Funny couple of days.....

Was that not at the Empire?

Was that the Forum gig?
Anybody seen this before? on 20:27 - Feb 3 with 2230 views100percent

Anybody seen this before? on 20:19 - Feb 3 by markqpr

Was that not at the Empire?

Was that the Forum gig?

Definitely at the Forum - it was a warm up date for the show he was doing with us at Lovebox Festival.
had a very funny conversation with the club shop when I phoned them and asked them for the shirts with his name on the back. They obviously thought I was taking the pish..... as i said above - very funny few days.....
Anybody seen this before? on 20:36 - Feb 3 with 2198 viewsmarkqpr

Anybody seen this before? on 20:27 - Feb 3 by 100percent

Definitely at the Forum - it was a warm up date for the show he was doing with us at Lovebox Festival.
had a very funny conversation with the club shop when I phoned them and asked them for the shirts with his name on the back. They obviously thought I was taking the pish..... as i said above - very funny few days.....

Safe mate.

Yeah, I bet he's a laugh. He seems really cool with just the right amount of madness/eccentricity.

I'm deep into my Hip Hop but I never liked his stuff.

I once took Masta Ace and his mates to Soccer Scene on Carnarby Street after I turned up to DJ for him in a QPR shirt.

Ace wasn't too bothered but his mates went mental and spent over £500 on random shirts!
Anybody seen this before? on 20:41 - Feb 3 with 2170 views100percent

Anybody seen this before? on 20:36 - Feb 3 by markqpr

Safe mate.

Yeah, I bet he's a laugh. He seems really cool with just the right amount of madness/eccentricity.

I once took Masta Ace and his mates to Soccer Scene on Carnarby Street after I turned up to DJ for him in a QPR shirt.

Ace wasn't too bothered but his mates went mental and spent over £500 on random shirts!

He was just stoned all the time... very funny character.
his entourage were really impressed when we provided Nandos backstage and he was given a black Nandos loyalty card...
Anybody seen this before? on 20:54 - Feb 3 with 2149 viewsrsonist

Anybody seen this before? on 20:36 - Feb 3 by markqpr

Safe mate.

Outstanding. Sittin' on Chrome is a low key classic.
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody seen this before? on 22:00 - Feb 3 with 2063 viewsLeedsR

Anybody seen this before? on 20:17 - Feb 3 by markqpr

Snoop was on tour and having just discovered football thru his son, he now owns and manages his son's team, basically bought the local team's shirt where he was playing each night.

The gig in London was at the Sheperd's Bush Empire hence he bought our shirt for that night's gig.

That’s quite a mix of clubs!
Anybody seen this before? on 22:15 - Feb 3 with 2019 viewsstevec

Reckon his best work was the just eat ads

Private jet in the night sky
My man hand glide by with my fried rice

Che
Anybody seen this before? on 22:56 - Feb 3 with 1937 viewskensalriser

Snoop stoned you say? Shocked by that. Shocked.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Anybody seen this before? on 23:10 - Feb 3 with 1910 viewstimcocking

certainly haven;t seen it! Quality.
Anybody seen this before? on 23:11 - Feb 3 with 1907 viewstimcocking

Anybody seen this before? on 20:17 - Feb 3 by markqpr

Yes, but apparently he threw all the others away, decided he likes only QPR...
Anybody seen this before? on 23:15 - Feb 3 with 1903 viewsqueensparker

Whatever your opinion of Pete Doherty the fact he got this picture of Kate Moss onto one of his album covers makes him an all time hero IMO

Anybody seen this before? on 23:16 - Feb 3 with 1898 viewsqueensparker

Anybody seen this before? on 20:13 - Feb 3 by 100percent

I sorted this.

Massive respect 100percent! This made me so happy at the time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024