Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes 22:20 - Feb 8 with 51619 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54177/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:36 - Feb 9 with 2008 viewsDaleFan7

Bazunu needs sending back to City. He might have great potential and look good in youth team games but he's no where near ready for first team football at any football league level.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:36 - Feb 9 with 2001 viewskel

I’ve never been a manager out kind of person and I like BBM but I think it’s time for a change. Lessons simply aren’t being learnt and I’m just a bit ‘meh’ now when we concede a few as it’s come to be expected.

He’s been backed and failed to deliver for me and I really hate saying it because I really wanted him to succeed.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 21:45]
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 1982 viewspioneer

most goals conceded in all four divisions (tied with west brom)
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:38 - Feb 9 with 1926 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:37 - Feb 9 by pioneer

most goals conceded in all four divisions (tied with west brom)

A celebration!!! We're top of summat.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:40 - Feb 9 with 1876 viewsDale23years

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:36 - Feb 9 by BigKindo

Of course he won't. He will be at Dale next season but I don't think I will. Now got to the stage I don't want the I follow passes. Too embarrassing to watch. In two seasons we will have the best pitch in the non league

What a absolute joke, total embarrassment, same mistakes week in week out.

This guy needs to be sacked ASAP, couldn't Manage under 5 team.

Looking forward to the season ticket pitch !!!!

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:40 - Feb 9 with 1854 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:36 - Feb 9 by kel

I’ve never been a manager out kind of person and I like BBM but I think it’s time for a change. Lessons simply aren’t being learnt and I’m just a bit ‘meh’ now when we concede a few as it’s come to be expected.

He’s been backed and failed to deliver for me and I really hate saying it because I really wanted him to succeed.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 21:45]

This.

I’ve steadfastly supported BBM through recent ‘bumps’, expecting that we’d gradually become more street-wise and tough. It depressingly hasn’t happened and tonight’s collapse epitomises the mental weakness that seems to pervade the whole squad.

Einstein’s famous insanity quote sums up BBM’s philosophy perfectly:

‘The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result’.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:40 - Feb 9 with 1846 viewsbatfink

This has to be his last game, I was a big BBM fan but enough is enough. New ideas are needed now or its nailed on Lg2 next season
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 1824 viewsDaleFan7

54 conceded in 27 games so on average before we start we need 3 goals to win a game. Whilst we've scored a lot this season, that just isn't sustainable.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:42 - Feb 9 with 1768 viewsdawlishdale

Lund looks like he wants to be sent off
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:42 - Feb 9 with 1764 viewsjudd

Reality is that MK Dons are in the top 24 teams in this division and we have no right to expect to beat them.

We need to target those teams around us to pick up the points we need.

Oh.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:42 - Feb 9 with 1745 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:34 - Feb 9 by richfoad32

Maybe we're just playing them at a bad time?

Ha ha very funny that was in reference to certain games OK then They will have been buoyed by going ahead against Sunderland. Our confidence will be like rice paper after Saturday.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:43 - Feb 9 with 1740 viewssince58

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:28 - Feb 9 by James1980

Bring in a 'manager' keep BBM as coach?

What. Deiving it. Ffs
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:44 - Feb 9 with 1674 viewsswiggy

This is definitely down to BBM, we’re slating Roberts but he set off fine as did Bola but they’ve both regressed under BBM’s tutelage. To cap it all we’ve now decided that the long throw is our tactic when we’ve no one to win the ball in the air, it really is complete crap. I’m at the end of my tether now, we need a change before it’s too late
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:44 - Feb 9 with 1665 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:42 - Feb 9 by judd

Reality is that MK Dons are in the top 24 teams in this division and we have no right to expect to beat them.

We need to target those teams around us to pick up the points we need.

Oh.

That's us going for a Burton then

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:45 - Feb 9 with 1627 viewssooty_dale

Why hasn't bbm taken Lund off? Looks like an accident waiting to happen
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1589 viewsDalenet

even Fookin Wigan are winning. This is too depressing
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1585 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:35 - Feb 9 by 442Dale

But these are now BBM’s players and ones he’d determine are “right”. He’s been allowed to build the squad he wanted and made signings to reinforce what we had in January.

It’s not all about the players, it’s the mentality that’s been mentioned for weeks. Defend the goal first, stop thinking about starting moves. Lessons aren’t learnt and there’s no sign that the problem is being addressed.

So does the 'right manager' get these players playing how BBM would like them to be able to.

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1563 viewsjudd

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:45 - Feb 9 by sooty_dale

Why hasn't bbm taken Lund off? Looks like an accident waiting to happen

Because he's going to score the winner and keep up our impeccable home record....

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1551 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:44 - Feb 9 by swiggy

This is definitely down to BBM, we’re slating Roberts but he set off fine as did Bola but they’ve both regressed under BBM’s tutelage. To cap it all we’ve now decided that the long throw is our tactic when we’ve no one to win the ball in the air, it really is complete crap. I’m at the end of my tether now, we need a change before it’s too late

I do wonder where the Roberts from early in the season has gone. Is he lacking confidence? Is he knackered playing nearly every game at 18? Have our tactics etc allowed him to regress?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:47 - Feb 9 with 1539 views100notout

When does BBMs contract up ? (assuming he isn't sacked before then)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:48 - Feb 9 with 1478 viewsJames1980

They have twice the energy levels of us it would seem. Virtually everything has come off for them and the opposite for us
[Post edited 9 Feb 2021 20:50]

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 1458 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:47 - Feb 9 by 100notout

When does BBMs contract up ? (assuming he isn't sacked before then)

The end of the season so at least it shouldn’t cost much to sack him.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 1453 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:46 - Feb 9 by James1980

So does the 'right manager' get these players playing how BBM would like them to be able to.

It’s really not about right or wrong managers at the moment. It’s about somehow shifting that mindset so that we aren’t seeing the same things every week. There simply isn’t enough focus on getting the players to be a solid unit when the opposition are in our final third.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:50 - Feb 9 with 1413 viewsoddjob007

I think we’ve given up.

It doesn’t seem to take a tactical mastermind to play against us, put us under pressure in our own half and / or try and get as many set piece opportunities as possible. You’ll definitely score.

We’ve got to go back to basics, focus on a clean sheet and go more direct!
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Milton Keynes on 20:51 - Feb 9 with 1389 viewsDaleFan7

Even the guys that have just come on, Baah aside, as soon as they lose it they've just stood there and watched the MK Dons player run away from them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024