Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) 19:02 - Feb 11 with 5282 viewsizlingtonhoop

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) (n/t) on 00:47 - Feb 12 with 1376 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 01:02 - Feb 12 with 1364 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 03:14 - Feb 12 with 1340 viewsSydneyRs

Adding to a thread than has his name in the title is not ignoring him.
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) (n/t) on 07:11 - Feb 12 with 1328 viewsdistortR

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) (n/t) on 21:22 - Feb 11 by DannyPaddox

[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 22:15]

is that the Glen Roeder shuffle?
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 07:27 - Feb 12 with 1314 viewspeterlund_dk

It's only a real Joseph if it's from the French Bartonne region. Otherwise it's just sparkling diarrhea.
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) (n/t) on 07:59 - Feb 12 with 1291 viewsqpr85

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 08:32 - Feb 12 with 1283 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) (n/t) on 09:17 - Feb 12 with 1243 viewsfrancisbowles

Login to get fewer ads

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 12 with 1225 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 1202 viewsizlingtonhoop

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 03:14 - Feb 12 by SydneyRs

paradox
noun [ C or U ]
UK /ˈpær.ə.dɒks/ US /ˈper.ə.dɑːks/

a situation or statement that seems impossible or is difficult to understand because it contains two opposite facts or characteristics:
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 09:48 - Feb 12 with 1197 viewspeterlund_dk

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 09:46 - Feb 12 by izlingtonhoop

paradox
noun [ C or U ]
UK /ˈpær.ə.dɒks/ US /ˈper.ə.dɑːks/

a situation or statement that seems impossible or is difficult to understand because it contains two opposite facts or characteristics:

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 10:04 - Feb 12 with 1181 viewsizlingtonhoop

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 03:14 - Feb 12 by SydneyRs

And, if I may borrow your logic, anyone ignoring or not taking part in this thread is thereby adding to it by, err... ignoring it. And, applying previous form, many posters, and we know who we are, will be ignoring it multiple times.

Thus, instantly and infinitely, this has become a thread longer than Frankie and Corona combined.

I thank everybody for their help in achieving that, be it by actively or passively ignoring whatever it is we're ignoring.
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 10:11 - Feb 12 with 1163 viewsMrSheen

What has Buju Banton done now?
The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 15:54 - Feb 12 with 1088 viewsFredManRave

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 10:04 - Feb 12 by izlingtonhoop

And, if I may borrow your logic, anyone ignoring or not taking part in this thread is thereby adding to it by, err... ignoring it. And, applying previous form, many posters, and we know who we are, will be ignoring it multiple times.

Thus, instantly and infinitely, this has become a thread longer than Frankie and Corona combined.

I thank everybody for their help in achieving that, be it by actively or passively ignoring whatever it is we're ignoring.

.*

*â„¢ SheffieldHoop

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 16:25 - Feb 12 with 1068 viewsPinnerPaul

The completely ignoring Joseph Barton thread (n/t) on 10:04 - Feb 12 by izlingtonhoop

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=monty+python+argument+sketch&&view=
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024