Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Konks Fulham 20:16 - Mar 4 with 6261 viewsNoDiddley

What you need is someone like QPR legend Bobby Zamora or Ex QPR crock Andy Johnson & you’ll be fine, gotta put in the onion bag son.n
Konks Fulham on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 2110 viewsthame_hoops

Konks Fulham on 16:00 - Mar 7 by loftboy

Any truth in the rumour that the bloke who plays the goal music at anfield when Liverpool score has been furloughed!!

Rumour was that it was Nigel Spackman
Konks Fulham on 16:12 - Mar 7 with 2075 viewsloftboy

Konks Fulham on 16:09 - Mar 7 by thame_hoops

Rumour was that it was Nigel Spackman

Bloody hell how could I have missed that, it was on several replies as well, should have gone to specsavers

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Konks Fulham on 16:18 - Mar 7 with 2041 viewsStanisgod

Winning at Annfield is no big deal anymore 😜

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Konks Fulham on 12:03 - Mar 8 with 1789 viewsKonk

Konks Fulham on 14:42 - Mar 5 by MrSheen

Is there any explanation behind the scenes for why Mitrovic has been so ineffective this season?

I dunno what the issue is, but he hasn't been right since the break with Lockdown 1. He finished last season looking really out of sorts, and more sluggish. I guess his confidence has been hammered and missing the pen for Serbia that saw them not qualify for the Euros, can't have helped.

Paul Parker - Jackets and coats are Parker's Achilles heel. He does well with shirts and knitwear, trousers can be problematic, but he has a weakness for quilted/padded blazers and jackets that I just can't explain. After yesterday, though, I think someone at the club needs to have a word. With Spring on the way, we might be through the worst of it.

As someone who was bored stupid by us last season and utterly unconvinced by Parker, I am very happy to have been proved wrong. He's done a great job with us. Even if we go down, we're playing good football, we're excellent at the back, he's been flexible with formations and tactics, his substitutions have improved; there's a lot to like. And even with 6-7 loanees in the side, the team spirit is great as is the collective workrate. Could see him going to somewhere like Spurs in the not too distant, even if we go down.

It's been a weird couple of years; we've been promoted whilst not often looking like a promotion-winning side, and we might go down despite looking completely at home in this division, after the first half-a-dozen games. Considering we've been bottom 3 for most of the season, it's actually been really enjoyable seeing us compete most weeks.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Konks Fulham on 12:17 - Mar 8 with 1745 viewsrrrspricey

As an aside, i'm finding it absolutely hilarious watching the scallies implode, long may it continue
Konks Fulham on 12:32 - Mar 8 with 1714 viewsMick_S

Konks Fulham on 12:03 - Mar 8 by Konk

I dunno what the issue is, but he hasn't been right since the break with Lockdown 1. He finished last season looking really out of sorts, and more sluggish. I guess his confidence has been hammered and missing the pen for Serbia that saw them not qualify for the Euros, can't have helped.

Paul Parker - Jackets and coats are Parker's Achilles heel. He does well with shirts and knitwear, trousers can be problematic, but he has a weakness for quilted/padded blazers and jackets that I just can't explain. After yesterday, though, I think someone at the club needs to have a word. With Spring on the way, we might be through the worst of it.

As someone who was bored stupid by us last season and utterly unconvinced by Parker, I am very happy to have been proved wrong. He's done a great job with us. Even if we go down, we're playing good football, we're excellent at the back, he's been flexible with formations and tactics, his substitutions have improved; there's a lot to like. And even with 6-7 loanees in the side, the team spirit is great as is the collective workrate. Could see him going to somewhere like Spurs in the not too distant, even if we go down.

It's been a weird couple of years; we've been promoted whilst not often looking like a promotion-winning side, and we might go down despite looking completely at home in this division, after the first half-a-dozen games. Considering we've been bottom 3 for most of the season, it's actually been really enjoyable seeing us compete most weeks.

My wife has a small crush on your manager. A really small one - put your thumb and forefinger as close together as you can whilst holding a small gap and look through it. That small. As you can imagine, it's causing a bit of friction at home. Actually, I don't want to talk about it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Konks Fulham on 12:42 - Mar 8 with 1682 viewsqueensparker

Now that Johansen is firing for us and might well stay if Fulham stay up, count me in the pink trouser brigade for the rest of the season. Plus it would be good to see Newcastle down again
Konks Fulham on 13:32 - Mar 8 with 1588 viewsTheChef

Konks Fulham on 16:18 - Mar 7 by Stanisgod

Winning at Annfield is no big deal anymore 😜

Especially since it got demolished in 1993, and Stirling Albion now play elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annfield_Stadium

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Konks Fulham on 15:53 - Mar 8 with 1508 viewslondonscottish

He looked out of sorts all through the Serbia Scotland game, just half a yard off everything.

Now and again you could see flashes of what's he's all about but overall he looked surprisingly un-threatening in that game.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Konks Fulham on 19:54 - Mar 8 with 1369 viewsKonk

Konks Fulham on 12:32 - Mar 8 by Mick_S

My wife has a small crush on your manager. A really small one - put your thumb and forefinger as close together as you can whilst holding a small gap and look through it. That small. As you can imagine, it's causing a bit of friction at home. Actually, I don't want to talk about it.

It's when she gets a season-ticket in the row behind the dugouts in the new Riverside that you need to start worrying, mate. In the meantime, have you considered kitting yourself out in a small, quilted blazer jacket and wearing it on top of a shirt, jumper and gilet?

Konks Fulham on 20:30 - Mar 8 with 1308 viewsted_hendrix

Did anyone get an Invite to Konks house last Saturday for the Bristol Titty game?

I had prepared some cucumber sandwiches in advance.

I know I didn't maybe it was the social distancing thingy me jig?

All a bit disappointing really, apart from the result.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Konks Fulham on 20:44 - Mar 8 with 1291 viewsKonk

Konks Fulham on 20:30 - Mar 8 by ted_hendrix

Did anyone get an Invite to Konks house last Saturday for the Bristol Titty game?

I had prepared some cucumber sandwiches in advance.

I know I didn't maybe it was the social distancing thingy me jig?

All a bit disappointing really, apart from the result.

Mate, this pandemic has been brutal for my matchday corporate hospitality business. I'm losing thousands every week, but because I hadn't actually had any clients before Covid, the government are refusing to pay for our new kitchen. Looking like £45-50k with the structural work. The sooner away fans are back in grounds, the sooner I can get making sarnies/money.

Thanks for you support, Ted. You'll be the first to know once we're up and running.

Konks Fulham on 20:50 - Mar 8 with 1277 viewsted_hendrix

Konks Fulham on 20:44 - Mar 8 by Konk

Mate, this pandemic has been brutal for my matchday corporate hospitality business. I'm losing thousands every week, but because I hadn't actually had any clients before Covid, the government are refusing to pay for our new kitchen. Looking like £45-50k with the structural work. The sooner away fans are back in grounds, the sooner I can get making sarnies/money.

Thanks for you support, Ted. You'll be the first to know once we're up and running.

Respect.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Konks Fulham on 21:50 - Mar 8 with 1211 viewsMickS

Konks Fulham on 19:54 - Mar 8 by Konk

It's when she gets a season-ticket in the row behind the dugouts in the new Riverside that you need to start worrying, mate. In the meantime, have you considered kitting yourself out in a small, quilted blazer jacket and wearing it on top of a shirt, jumper and gilet?

I couldn’t carry that strut mate. Too many layers.
Konks Fulham on 22:26 - Mar 8 with 1186 viewsStanisgod

Konks Fulham on 13:32 - Mar 8 by TheChef

Especially since it got demolished in 1993, and Stirling Albion now play elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annfield_Stadium

I couldn't be bothered to edit, didn't think anyone would be sad enough to use one of their once every 3 month posts to point it out, how wrong was I. 🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Konks Fulham on 22:50 - Mar 8 with 1177 viewsdavman

Anyone going to titter that Konk has mistaken Scotty Parker for an absolute Rangers legend in his post that we bought along with Dean Coney in the good ol' days when we were f**king good and they were sh*te?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Konks Fulham on 06:19 - Mar 9 with 1144 viewsKonk

Konks Fulham on 22:50 - Mar 8 by davman

Anyone going to titter that Konk has mistaken Scotty Parker for an absolute Rangers legend in his post that we bought along with Dean Coney in the good ol' days when we were f**king good and they were sh*te?

I was responding to Paul Parker’s* post about Scott Parker’s quilted jacket/blazer thing!

*Any yeah, I know the poster isn’t the ex-Fulham Paul Parker!

Konks Fulham on 07:48 - Mar 9 with 1092 viewsdistortR

Konks Fulham on 06:19 - Mar 9 by Konk

I was responding to Paul Parker’s* post about Scott Parker’s quilted jacket/blazer thing!

*Any yeah, I know the poster isn’t the ex-Fulham Paul Parker!

what if he is, though? Short people can be a bit bitter, you know.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 7:50]
Konks Fulham on 09:51 - Mar 9 with 1030 viewsTheChef

Watching The Big Match Revisited on ITV4, 76/77 season.

Fulham in Division 1 with Marsh, Moore and Best.

The home shirts still have 1975 Wembley Cup Final embroidery on them!

What's all that about??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Konks Fulham on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 797 viewsloftboy

Conceded in the 92nd mi Ute to wolves, 3 points from safety having played two games more, 8 games to go, not looking good Konk.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Konks Fulham on 22:31 - Apr 9 with 731 viewsstowmarketrange

Konks Fulham on 21:57 - Apr 9 by loftboy

Conceded in the 92nd mi Ute to wolves, 3 points from safety having played two games more, 8 games to go, not looking good Konk.

Only 6 games left for fulham.Is the last one newcastle?
Konks Fulham on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 713 viewsaston_hoop

Whatever happens to Fulham now, its better they look forward and not backward, move on from their past, bring in new players to push on again....let us have Stefan Johansen basically.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024