Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney’s Derby 19:14 - Mar 20 with 2236 viewsNoDiddley

Up or down?
Rooney’s Derby on 19:23 - Mar 20 with 2193 viewsGuppy

I would like to see Wycombe and Rotherham stay up with Derby Birmingham and Wednesday going down unfortunately think Wycombe needed to win today to have any chance
Rooney’s Derby on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 2072 viewsTomS

I think Derby will be okay. Sheffield Wednesday have left it too late to save themselves. It's looking like either Rotherham or Birmingham for that final ticket to the Third Tier.
Rooney’s Derby on 20:37 - Mar 20 with 1966 viewsnix

Birmingham have got some tough matches Swansea, Brentford, Stoke, Cardiff and Blackburn, as well as Rotherham, Forest and Derby.

Derby have Luton, Reading, Norwich, Blackburn, Preston, Birmingham, Swansea and Sheffield Wednesday

Rotherham have Millwall, Wycombe, Huddersfield, QPR, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Barnsley, Brentford, Blackburn, Luton and Cardiff.

The matches between Birmingham and Rotherham and Birmingham and Derby could decide it.
Rooney’s Derby on 21:19 - Mar 20 with 1839 viewsderbyhoop

Probably going to stay up but could be close run.
They've got 5 points on Rotherham but Millers have 4 games in hand.
They've also got 2 points on Birmingham.

Given that the takeover broke down this week, they probably aren't going to be much better next season, as they won't have the money.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rooney’s Derby on 21:21 - Mar 20 with 1825 viewsDWQPR

Any chance that they could go into administration?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rooney’s Derby on 21:31 - Mar 20 with 1804 viewsted_hendrix

WW have gone, Sheff Wednesday need a couple of miracles regardless of todays result.

I don't understand what's happening at Rooney's Derby, a few weeks ago their players hadn't been paid on time, the takeover collapsing, the fact that they'd sold just about everything they owned to themselves, not sure what's happening up there anymore.

My ignorance over FFP though sort of leads me to believe that a few clubs this season might just be shitting themselves soon.

Still stick by what I said weeks ago, I'd be delighted if Rotherham stay up.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 21:33]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rooney’s Derby on 21:35 - Mar 20 with 1783 viewsNorthernr

Guys, if Wayne Rooney gets Derby relegated, there's a card going behind the bar at the Crown. Come and get involved.
Rooney’s Derby on 22:02 - Mar 20 with 1726 viewsLongsufferingR

Rooney’s Derby on 21:21 - Mar 20 by DWQPR

Any chance that they could go into administration?

We can only hope.
Login to get fewer ads

Rooney’s Derby on 22:28 - Mar 20 with 1639 viewskensalriser

Rooney’s Derby on 21:35 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Guys, if Wayne Rooney gets Derby relegated, there's a card going behind the bar at the Crown. Come and get involved.

That would be wizard but sadly I think they'll be fine.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rooney’s Derby on 23:00 - Mar 20 with 1530 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rooney’s Derby on 22:28 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

That would be wizard but sadly I think they'll be fine.

Ya, I think they'll stay up.
Shame really.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rooney’s Derby on 11:24 - Mar 21 with 1284 viewsfrancisbowles

Rooney’s Derby on 21:31 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

WW have gone, Sheff Wednesday need a couple of miracles regardless of todays result.

I don't understand what's happening at Rooney's Derby, a few weeks ago their players hadn't been paid on time, the takeover collapsing, the fact that they'd sold just about everything they owned to themselves, not sure what's happening up there anymore.

My ignorance over FFP though sort of leads me to believe that a few clubs this season might just be shitting themselves soon.

Still stick by what I said weeks ago, I'd be delighted if Rotherham stay up.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 21:33]

I'd also like Rotherham to stay up and yesterday has helped the cause. Just hope the run of fixtures doesn't prove too much for them. Ridiculous that they can't play at least one of them in this international break. How many players would be missing for the Millers or Coventry?

If I had a magic lamp, I would ensure that Wycombe and Rotherham win every game sending Wazza and those cheating Brummies down.
Rooney’s Derby on 12:00 - Mar 21 with 1181 viewsTacticalR

'A deal was announced on 6 November and was set to be completed within days.

But despite repeated assurances, neither Sheikh Khaled, nor the Abu Dhabi-based Bin Zayed Group - Derventio's owner - have come up with the funds to complete the takeover.'

Derby County: Owner Mel Morris calls off sale of club to Derventio
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56430741

Air hostess clique

Rooney’s Derby on 12:21 - Mar 21 with 1124 viewsloftboy

They still have to play Luton, Brum and Wednesday, also Norwich they’re not as safe as they look

derby county fixtures 2020/21

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rooney’s Derby on 12:24 - Mar 21 with 1114 viewsloftboy

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/36340-relegation-watch/page/83/#comments

Read the last 3-4 pages , Bobby Z gets a mention on page 83

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rooney’s Derby on 16:09 - Mar 21 with 944 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think they will just stay up tbh, I think Rotherham will join Wycombe and Wednesday, I know they have all those games in hand, but I think they seem sucha mess with Covid every 5 minutes that the amiunt of games in such a short space of time could be too much.

Flip side is they do have Charity Park Rangers for 1 game???...

Or do they have QPR?

Either way I just cannot see it, and Derby will just edge out of it..... for now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024