Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’s going down then? 14:52 - Mar 14 with 3993 viewsloftboy

Wycombe almost nailed on, Rotherham have a momentous task with lots of games in a short time, last spot between Brum and Wendies who interestingly would still be in the bottom 3 without any points deducted.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Who’s going down then? on 15:27 - Mar 14 with 3302 viewsrsonist

I'll be miffed if Birmingham escape again. They have the worst run-in of the lot.
Who’s going down then? on 15:28 - Mar 14 with 3298 viewsDannyPaddox

Rotherham 4 games in hand but only 3 points from safety. Still work to do but wouldn’t call it momentous. Hopefully they can survive and send one of the Midland forestallers down.
Who’s going down then? on 15:29 - Mar 14 with 3290 viewsstowmarketrange

Wycombe,Wednesday and West Midlands finest blues would be nice.
Who’s going down then? on 15:32 - Mar 14 with 3276 viewslosethedrum

Wycombe , birmingham & hopefully sheff weds as they charge £36 for an away fan when we go there .
Hope Rotherham stay up , good away game & day out there .
Who’s going down then? on 15:46 - Mar 14 with 3226 viewsted_hendrix

Approximately 10 games to go it's a wee bit too early to call, having said that Wycombe unfortunately are dead and buried, Sheffield Wednesday deserve to be relegated due to them getting 6 points given back to them which at the time was an absolute disgrace, the third team Brum look most likely to get relegated, they need to play us for their remaining ten fixtures to have any chance of survival whereby they'd end up safe on 65 points.
Norwich won't be caught at the top and to be honest I couldn't give a baboons f uck who goes up with them, I would literally be utterly distraught though if the fakes get promoted, they are the one club I passionately despise more than any other club on the whole goddam planet.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who’s going down then? on 16:06 - Mar 14 with 3157 viewsstevec

Wycombe, Birmingham and Sheff Wed.

Us 13th-60 points.
Who’s going down then? on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 3143 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unconfirmed reports on Twitter that Karanka's gone.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who’s going down then? on 16:19 - Mar 14 with 3116 viewsterryb

The Blades, West Bromich & hopefully Newcastle.

Otherwise, WW & Wednesday look certainties to me & the last place between rotherham & Brum. We might need to lose at Rotherham to give them a helping hand!
Login to get fewer ads

Who’s going down then? on 16:28 - Mar 14 with 3091 viewsMaggsinho

Interesting with Rotherham, you’d expect fixture congestion to wear them down but equally they’ll be playing clubs further and further towards the end of the season when they have less to play for.

I can see them pulling clear and Birmingham going down.
Who’s going down then? on 18:47 - Mar 14 with 2933 viewskensalriser

Hold on..are we saying...no it can't be..are Rangers really safe?

Think about the ramifications of that - it means we can't frustrate Northern into giving us his annual synopsis of the ridiculously unlikely string of results that would need to happen were we to be relegated.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who’s going down then? on 19:06 - Mar 14 with 2882 viewsterryb

Who’s going down then? on 18:47 - Mar 14 by kensalriser

Think about the ramifications of that - it means we can't frustrate Northern into giving us his annual synopsis of the ridiculously unlikely string of results that would need to happen were we to be relegated.

I'd be quite surprised if any of those four teams reach the 46 points we are already on. However, Wednesday do have the advantage of playing at LR!

It would be good to see Clive list the needed results for us to be caught though!
Who’s going down then? on 19:06 - Mar 14 with 2883 viewsNorthernr

Who’s going down then? on 18:47 - Mar 14 by kensalriser

See you again in August mate for the annual “this squad is woefully short” and “I’ll take fourth bottom now” festival.

Sadly I think it’s going to be too much for Rotherham. Birmingham to make yet another spawny escape. We certainly haven’t helped - 13/15 points to Cov, Hudds and Brum with a Cov game to come.
Who’s going down then? on 19:39 - Mar 14 with 2823 viewsNorthernr

Who’s going down then? on 19:06 - Mar 14 by terryb

I'd be quite surprised if any of those four teams reach the 46 points we are already on. However, Wednesday do have the advantage of playing at LR!

It would be good to see Clive list the needed results for us to be caught though!

Called this two months ago when ppl were pissing their pants about needing 56 points to stay up this year.
Who’s going down then? on 20:03 - Mar 14 with 2774 viewsloftboy

Who’s going down then? on 19:39 - Mar 14 by Northernr

Called this two months ago when ppl were pissing their pants about needing 56 points to stay up this year.

And for the first time in 3 years I’ve done this post and not included us in the equation!!

Who’s going down then? on 20:43 - Mar 14 with 2684 viewsloftboy

Who’s going down then? on 16:09 - Mar 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Confirmed on sky sports news but unknown if sacked or walked.

Who’s going down then? on 20:52 - Mar 14 with 2663 viewsTonto

Who’s going down then? on 19:06 - Mar 14 by Northernr

See you again in August mate for the annual “this squad is woefully short” and “I’ll take fourth bottom now” festival.

Sadly I think it’s going to be too much for Rotherham. Birmingham to make yet another spawny escape. We certainly haven’t helped - 13/15 points to Cov, Hudds and Brum with a Cov game to come.

And the repeat after we lose a couple in a row in the Autumn and again during the January transfer window...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Who’s going down then? on 21:21 - Mar 14 with 2583 viewslosethedrum

Could be a massive game when the Millers host Birmingham sat 17th april .
One of the best new build stadiums at Rotherham .
I hope they can do it , all this game fatigue will count less when they can see the seasons end in so few games .
Who’s going down then? on 21:36 - Mar 14 with 2542 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So gutted for Wycombe fans.

First time in the Championship and no away days.
Who’s going down then? on 22:22 - Mar 14 with 2463 viewsHarbour

WW Sheff Wed and I think Brum will go down as well...
Who’s going down then? on 22:56 - Mar 14 with 2432 viewsDannyPaddox

Who’s going down then? on 16:09 - Mar 14 by BrianMcCarthy

All together now ...

Who’s going down then? on 08:41 - Mar 15 with 2205 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I still can't work out how we managed to lose that game. I know it was only one nil but I don't think Brum had been near our goal in that second half before scoring. We looked in control. They will probably stay up due to that.
Who’s going down then? on 08:56 - Mar 15 with 2164 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Wycombe (sadly) Sheffield and Birmingham.

I think Rotherham may just do it.

I'm rooting for them like Wycombe as they are the Gnomes travelling in the kingdom of fallen giants.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Who’s going down then? on 13:06 - Mar 15 with 1973 viewsqpr1976

Who’s going down then? on 15:28 - Mar 14 by DannyPaddox

Rotherham 4 games in hand but only 3 points from safety. Still work to do but wouldn’t call it momentous. Hopefully they can survive and send one of the Midland forestallers down.

They also have to play Charity Park Rangers at theirs. So consider them level on points with Brummie's & 2 games in hand.....
Who’s going down then? on 13:11 - Mar 15 with 1959 viewsTheChef

Who’s going down then? on 13:06 - Mar 15 by qpr1976

They also have to play Charity Park Rangers at theirs. So consider them level on points with Brummie's & 2 games in hand.....

Inevitably, we'll actually beat them.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Who’s going down then? on 14:02 - Mar 15 with 1889 viewsrsonist

Now here's a darling couple.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024