Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done Lyndon 17:02 - Apr 10 with 14076 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Lyndon, tremendous game today, that 1st goal brilliant header. I had my doubts about him, but he has started to come on well since that Reading goal.
Well Done Lyndon on 19:47 - Apr 10 with 2272 viewsQPR_Jim

Well Done Lyndon on 18:12 - Apr 10 by SteveB

Yep, I thought he was epic today. Beaming for him. I was hoping (but starting to doubt) that he had that type of performance in him. Lets hope its the start of a wonderful QPR career for him.

If we don't get to sign Charlie at the end of the season, we should, at least be really grateful that his impact on Lyndon has no doubt started working wonders for his game. I could see it, plain as day. Great stuff, long may it continue...

Agree with this, Charlie seems to have taken him under his wing and helped him develop. If we can't afford to sign him hopefully he'll at least have left us with an improved front line.
Well Done Lyndon on 19:51 - Apr 10 with 2263 viewsBostonR

I wasn’t sure about him but really pleased for him these last few weeks. There is definitely a player in there for next season. I wonder what impact Charlie has had on him?
Well Done Lyndon on 20:09 - Apr 10 with 2204 viewsmcqpr10

Delighted for the guy. Was so tough for him to shoulder the responsibility of leading the line when we lost the likes of Hugill, wells and eze. Charlie has taken the pressure of him and now I think we will see him blossom.
Well Done Lyndon on 20:13 - Apr 10 with 2195 viewsdutch

Difficult player to judge. He was terrible for Scotland against the Faroe Islands eg, but great today. Still don't think he's a natural footballer, but he's been learning and working hard, hope he comes good, but jury is still out. When he's off, he looks like a rugby league player who has wandered into the wrong stadium.
Well Done Lyndon on 20:21 - Apr 10 with 2150 viewsJuzzie

Fans do need to play their part too whether its at games or on social media. On the Willock thread people talking about the long game (not Wimbledon) yet fans want instant success and go all radio rental when it doesn’t happen. Not good, not good at all. Some fans really have insanely high expectations and little understanding of how incredibly difficult it is.
Well Done Lyndon on 21:35 - Apr 10 with 2024 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Puts a bit of pressure on Austin and takes some off of Les and MW too after what she said last week about ambition.

Don’t think I’ve ever been happier for a player. Turned that juggernaut around didn’t he.
Well Done Lyndon on 21:58 - Apr 10 with 1969 viewsloftboy

The pundit on the EFL show, the one who’s not an ex pro said it was a 10/10 performance just for his hold up play.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Well Done Lyndon on 22:14 - Apr 10 with 1917 viewsenfieldargh

Well Done Lyndon on 18:40 - Apr 10 by Hunterhoop

It’ll be huge for us he can perform like this consistently next season. If he can become the 12-15 goal Heidar Helguson of the team, it would be brilliant.

There’s always been a player in there but he just looked to be off it. Fair play to the lad. Still believe that he can be a success.

Also, he’s clearly warming up nicely for the Euros...

different penalty technique

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Well Done Lyndon on 22:15 - Apr 10 with 1916 viewsLogman

He's come down to London with no experience of the English Football Leauge before and given a good account of himself. The guy deserves nothing but success.
Well Done Lyndon on 22:23 - Apr 10 with 1890 viewssilky

See what a bit of time and patience does for a player. MW is starting to have a track record of developing players and improving them more often than not.

Not every player will hit the ground running as soon as they step up. The majority always want instant success. It doesn’t always work out that way.

Absolutely delighted for Dykes!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Well Done Lyndon on 23:20 - Apr 10 with 1762 viewsrsonist

Well Done Lyndon on 21:58 - Apr 10 by loftboy

The pundit on the EFL show, the one who’s not an ex pro said it was a 10/10 performance just for his hold up play.

Well Done Lyndon on 23:40 - Apr 10 with 1702 viewswombat

Well Done Lyndon on 23:20 - Apr 10 by rsonist

Think it’s also helping that we are playing the right sort of Balls to him in the box with players near him to feed off as well , well pleased for him today , how about him ans hugill upfront next season if we don’t get Charlie to sign ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Well Done Lyndon on 00:36 - Apr 11 with 1616 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yeah really pleased for him and us. His performances in the last few up games have def gone up a notch or three and great that he stepped up to the plate today with Chazza out. Well done Lyndon....keep it going lad!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Well Done Lyndon on 00:53 - Apr 11 with 1592 viewsSonofNorfolt

Only player in the Championship to score with two headers in one match this season, which is surprising.
Well Done Lyndon on 01:05 - Apr 11 with 1572 viewsLazyFan

Well Done Lyndon on 20:13 - Apr 10 by dutch

Difficult player to judge. He was terrible for Scotland against the Faroe Islands eg, but great today. Still don't think he's a natural footballer, but he's been learning and working hard, hope he comes good, but jury is still out. When he's off, he looks like a rugby league player who has wandered into the wrong stadium.

They tried to play him as a striker and have now realised that does not work. So, they have changed tactics and using him as the hold-up player like a Helguson.

This has worked as he can hold up the ball, but now he's adding goals like Helguson too. If he continues in his improvement then we have a real player on our hands.

But still, no striker, unless ... we move Willock inside from the left and he becomes a Henry style player. Which we can see is the latest experiment from management and lucky for us it's working.

If they can get Bonne to become a hold-up player too, then with Chair and another midfielder behind them, we could start looking like a serious play off contenders with our new found tight defence!

zzzzzzzzzz

Well Done Lyndon on 01:40 - Apr 11 with 1556 viewsLoftgirl

Well Done Lyndon on 19:18 - Apr 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

Also will be interesting to see how opposition fans take to him. I think he might get a bit of stick.

I can't see that bothering him.
Well Done Lyndon on 02:37 - Apr 11 with 1533 viewsB_Wad

Well Done Lyndon on 19:18 - Apr 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

Also will be interesting to see how opposition fans take to him. I think he might get a bit of stick.

Was reading a Millwall forum and they were already saying imagine him at the Den.
Well Done Lyndon on 09:38 - Apr 11 with 1332 viewsgazza1

Firstly, well done Lydon.

He has improved massive over the past couple of weeks or so but that was not too difficult because he was very average indeed. He is still only an average CF.

I hope he continues his improvement because if we have any aspirations for next season we need players to be performing week in/week out.
Well Done Lyndon on 09:54 - Apr 11 with 1272 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Well Done Lyndon on 09:38 - Apr 11 by gazza1

He has improved massive over the past couple of weeks or so but that was not too difficult because he was very average indeed. He is still only an average CF.

I hope he continues his improvement because if we have any aspirations for next season we need players to be performing week in/week out.

As many others have said you don’t buy readymade 20 goal Championship strikers for £2million from Livingston. To expect otherwise is silly.

Nothing about the way he played yesterday was average in my opinion. Intelligent positioning, great link up play, and accurate headed finishing.

He shared the same pitch as Jordan Rhodes. I know who i’d rather have. I think a few QPR fans need to ask themselves if they jumped the gun a bit on Dykes.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 9:55]
Well Done Lyndon on 10:00 - Apr 11 with 1246 viewsParkRoyalR

Well Done Lyndon on 09:38 - Apr 11 by gazza1

An average Championship Forward, age 22 odd, £1m upfront and less than £10k week wages, we're finally doing things right, just need to offload half the numpties on Twitter and we've got our Rangers back!
Well Done Lyndon on 10:04 - Apr 11 with 1233 viewsdenhamhoop2

Like all strikers he depends on good service get early crosses in and he will have a chance of getting on the end of them. Does much of the donkey work chasing down opposition and people would do well to notice just how many times he gets first contact in his own area at set pieces. Reminds me a lot of Daniele Dichio don't think he will ever be prolific but will help create chances for others
Well Done Lyndon on 10:22 - Apr 11 with 1179 viewsDannytheR

Well Done Lyndon on 23:40 - Apr 10 by wombat

Think it’s also helping that we are playing the right sort of Balls to him in the box with players near him to feed off as well , well pleased for him today , how about him ans hugill upfront next season if we don’t get Charlie to sign ?

You imagine the club are keeping tabs on Hugill. He's been a bench player for Norwich most of this season as it is, and they're not going to start using him any more in the Premiership. Could see another season long loan happening.
Well Done Lyndon on 10:32 - Apr 11 with 1150 viewsMaggsinho

Well Done Lyndon on 10:22 - Apr 11 by DannytheR

You imagine the club are keeping tabs on Hugill. He's been a bench player for Norwich most of this season as it is, and they're not going to start using him any more in the Premiership. Could see another season long loan happening.

Yes, they’re obviously fans of him - tried to sign him from Preston, signed him on loan, tried to sign him again when he went to Norwich, I’d be surprised if we didn’t at least try if we can’t work out a deal with Austin.
Well Done Lyndon on 11:04 - Apr 11 with 1090 viewsw7r

Wow, a great performance from Lyndon. That header for the opener - incredible accuracy and the lay-off with his chest, simply brilliant.

Really pleased for him, let’s hope he’s finally “in the groove”.
Well Done Lyndon on 11:14 - Apr 11 with 1058 viewsfrancisbowles

That first header! I think he has been watching the Sir Les Ferdinand video of headed goals.

Another, the 3rd recently, mom performance imho.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024