Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ball & Field 18:54 - Apr 17 with 1591 viewsenfieldargh

Bit edge of the seat today however when I saw Ball & Feld enter the fray I felt a lot more confident of holding out.

Well played to all today, first 20 mins thought we were excellent, two up and a goal conceded then we let our grasp on the game slip.

But Ball & Field looked like giants coming on.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ball & Field on 18:57 - Apr 17 with 1568 viewskarl

Field gets taller every time I see him!
Ball & Field on 19:00 - Apr 17 with 1533 viewsQPRSteve

The length of time it took to get the pair of the on, I was sure they'd equalise before it happened. I'd have liked to have seen Field come on earlier, he is such a great presence in the middle.
Ball & Field on 19:15 - Apr 17 with 1446 viewsRangersw12

Really hope the Field loan to perm is already sewn up as he looks a fantastic player. Recycles possession, can tackle and gives us some height
Ball & Field on 20:27 - Apr 17 with 1284 viewsbosh67

Funny with Field because he doesn't look that tall but he is listed at 6 foot 2 and when you see him alongside other players he's a big unit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ball & Field on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 1162 viewsdmm

We've got good height in the squad now with Dickie, de Wijs, Barbet, Field (who I think is 6' 3"), Dykes who are all well over 6'

Just as well given pocket rocket Chair must be the smallest player in the Championship at 5' 3".
Ball & Field on 21:15 - Apr 17 with 1080 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ball & Field on 20:53 - Apr 17 by dmm

We've got good height in the squad now with Dickie, de Wijs, Barbet, Field (who I think is 6' 3"), Dykes who are all well over 6'

Just as well given pocket rocket Chair must be the smallest player in the Championship at 5' 3".

Funny I don't think Chair's height is his biggest issue. I know it's a cliche but I honestly think he just needs an extra yard of pace.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Ball & Field on 22:11 - Apr 17 with 968 viewsBklynRanger

I spent the whole match today convinced that Chair looked taller. Very odd.
Ball & Field on 08:04 - Apr 18 with 741 viewsgazza1

Yep, good subs, we needed two 'dogs' in midfield to try and break their attacks down. I liked the young lad who came on as well, he looked quick and chased things down very well although he didn't get on the ball much.
Login to get fewer ads

Ball & Field on 08:50 - Apr 18 with 661 viewsdistortR

Ball & Field on 22:11 - Apr 17 by BklynRanger

I spent the whole match today convinced that Chair looked taller. Very odd.

He's Chair, not a tallboy.
Ball & Field on 09:40 - Apr 18 with 563 viewsQPRSteve

Ball & Field doesn't sound right. Ball & Bat or Track and Field keep coming to mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024