Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair replacement? 11:13 - Apr 18 with 2550 viewsSott

If we were to lose chair in the next window, the youngster ayoubassal might be worth a bid,looks a real prospect, strong,tricky attacking midfielder, has come through their academy.
Chair replacement? on 11:14 - Apr 18 with 2512 viewsSott

*at Wimbledon
Chair replacement? on 11:20 - Apr 18 with 2480 viewsLandshark

Who's going to buy Chair?
Chair replacement? on 11:25 - Apr 18 with 2458 viewsSott

Chair replacement? on 11:20 - Apr 18 by Landshark

He's been good enough to think someone's gonna come sniffing.
Bournemouth maybe,might suit them?
Chair replacement? on 11:25 - Apr 18 with 2451 viewsbosh67

Former baseball player Johnny Bench is looking for a new challenge, albeit at 74. NFL's Timothy Scott Couch is also looking for a new challenge at 44.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chair replacement? on 11:53 - Apr 18 with 2335 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I'll indulge....

If we sell Chair for £15mill I would like to see us buy Mehmeti from Wycombe.
Chair replacement? on 12:00 - Apr 18 with 2302 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This guy:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/will-couch/profil/spieler/802421
Chair replacement? on 12:01 - Apr 18 with 2299 viewsCiderwithRsie

Chair replacement? on 12:00 - Apr 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

This guy:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/will-couch/profil/spieler/802421

Excellent scouting, Baz. Sofa so good.
Chair replacement? on 12:16 - Apr 18 with 2263 viewsSott

Chair replacement? on 11:53 - Apr 18 by Welsh_Ranger

I'll indulge....

If we sell Chair for £15mill I would like to see us buy Mehmeti from Wycombe.

I know he's probably going nowhere but we are in such a bonkers league it was more about looking to the future. Mehmeti is a great shout as was diakete at Peterborough.

Take chair out of the side and we're not blessed,willock,Thomas at a push and we're probably not going to keep johansen either. warburton even tried Amos further forward.
Login to get fewer ads

Chair replacement? on 12:29 - Apr 18 with 2220 viewsjohncharles

I’ve been impressed with Thomas in the last few games. Not a direct replacement for Chair but it means we don’t have to panic if Chair goes

Strong and stable my arse.

Chair replacement? on 12:33 - Apr 18 with 2211 viewsEsox_Lucius

Faysal Bettache next on the conveyor belt with Amrit Bansal-McNulty following on behind that.

The grass is always greener.

Chair replacement? on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 2185 viewsswisscottage

Well, Willock and Chair are incredibly similar in style of play, so if Chair was to go, Willock still provides that same "dribble, and take care of ball" type of play for want of a better way to describe it.

I would like to think that with an injury free run, we'll see a better Thomas next season, and if Chair was to move on Thomas would step up. He's not quite the same as Chair .. less close ball control or dribbling, but he has the same work rate, and I think his ability to make runs in behind, as well as move the ball quickly will complement well with both Dykes and Willock.

However I still think we'll see another season of Chair at least, as there's still a lot of rough edges to smooth out, most notably his decision making. His size will also put many off.
Chair replacement? on 12:52 - Apr 18 with 2135 viewsrsonist

Chair replacement? on 12:01 - Apr 18 by CiderwithRsie

Excellent scouting, Baz. Sofa so good.

Heard Chesterfield are interested. Sedan too if they can find someone to do his legwork.

Losing Ilias would knock the stuffing out of us so we need to be ready to get back in the saddle immediately. Not easy finding an ottoman in the position at short notice. Wise move investing in stackable Chairs. Maybe Chaise can ask for other suggestions on Talksport?
Chair replacement? on 12:54 - Apr 18 with 2131 viewsQPROslo

Chair replacement? on 11:20 - Apr 18 by Landshark

Wimbledon?
Chair replacement? on 13:01 - Apr 18 with 2111 viewsrsonist

Have thought Ian Poveda at Leeds could be textbook Warbsball if he wasn't already a tiny and technical Chair clone. Former prodigy with the benefit of a City academy education, previously poached from Brentford, struggling to make the transition to senior football. 21, just needs games etc etc.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 13:02]
Chair replacement? on 13:17 - Apr 18 with 2050 viewsBazzeR

Very surprised Bettache did not get a loan spell after the arrival of Johansen and Fields.

He must be highly regarded for MW to include him in so many match day squads.

Looks very composed on the ball with quick feet in his limited pitch time.
Chair replacement? on 13:18 - Apr 18 with 2045 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Chair replacement? on 12:29 - Apr 18 by johncharles

I’ve been impressed with Thomas in the last few games. Not a direct replacement for Chair but it means we don’t have to panic if Chair goes

As a Welshman i'm really interested to see more of Thomas...
Chair replacement? on 13:40 - Apr 18 with 1976 viewsqpr_1968

we can't afford to lose chair, he brings a lot to the table.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Chair replacement? on 14:40 - Apr 18 with 1884 viewsBoston

Chair replacement? on 13:40 - Apr 18 by qpr_1968

we can't afford to lose chair, he brings a lot to the table.

Unless he starts to lounge, he's not going anywhere,

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Chair replacement? on 14:50 - Apr 18 with 1846 viewsNed_Kennedys

Chair replacement? on 12:33 - Apr 18 by Esox_Lucius

Faysal Bettache next on the conveyor belt with Amrit Bansal-McNulty following on behind that.

Both need some proper playing time on loan first.
Chair replacement? on 14:59 - Apr 18 with 1815 viewsrsonist

Chair replacement? on 14:40 - Apr 18 by Boston

Unless he starts to lounge, he's not going anywhere,

Can't be paying attention to armchair critics, he's a natural stroller. Anyway if he ever does hit the beach Impey will make a folding deckchair out of him.
Chair replacement? on 15:43 - Apr 18 with 1713 viewsqpr_1968

Chair replacement? on 14:59 - Apr 18 by rsonist

Can't be paying attention to armchair critics, he's a natural stroller. Anyway if he ever does hit the beach Impey will make a folding deckchair out of him.

and on the plus side, if he breaks his leg he'll still have 3 left.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Chair replacement? on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 1613 viewsbosh67

I think Chair would be best to stay and develop his skills further here but he is one of our more expensive assets. However, saying that I am not sure that he would attract bids north of about £6m whatever we think of him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chair replacement? on 16:34 - Apr 18 with 1606 viewsEsox_Lucius

Chair replacement? on 14:50 - Apr 18 by Ned_Kennedys

Both need some proper playing time on loan first.

That is what the conveyor belt means.

The grass is always greener.

Chair replacement? on 17:43 - Apr 18 with 1468 viewsT_Block

No premiership club will buy chair until he scores 10-15 in a season or his stats show tons of assists in the final third.Not quick enough or strong enough...at the moment.
Chair replacement? on 19:04 - Apr 18 with 1340 viewsSott

Chair replacement? on 17:43 - Apr 18 by T_Block

No premiership club will buy chair until he scores 10-15 in a season or his stats show tons of assists in the final third.Not quick enough or strong enough...at the moment.

I was thinking more of clubs further up the championship, Bournemouth are paying loan money for wilshere to warm their bench,Cardiff look like they've mugged it and will be on the prowl,as have Swansea who happily used the situation to underpay us for manning.
Add to that the 3 coming down awash with Premiership wonga ,he's young,Improves massively season on season and would most likely have decent resale value.
Our saving grace is the state most clubs find themselves in post covid,from that vantage the Rs are relatively healthy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024