Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The over my dead body Norwich match thread 18:59 - Apr 22 with 22615 viewslosethedrum

i have been having constant nightmares this week about Norwich winning the title at Loftus Road on saturday .
They are the best team in this division but the mere thought of Todd C*ntwell dancing around on the hallowed turf after diving for yet another penalty turns my stomach , he is like Justin bieber on acid .
At least we wont have to endure 2000 yokels invading the pitch i suppose so it could be worse .
Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!
For all that were there in april 76 .
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:25 - Apr 24 with 1808 viewsVancouverHoop

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:23 - Apr 24 by eastside_r

Class above anything we’ve played recently.

No question. But we aren't overawed, and are making opportunities. Good match. First goal will be huge.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:26 - Apr 24 with 1808 viewsMalintabuk

lovely thru ball from Barbet but poor cross from Ilias
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:28 - Apr 24 with 1747 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:25 - Apr 24 by VancouverHoop

No question. But we aren't overawed, and are making opportunities. Good match. First goal will be huge.

Good game between two confident teams
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:30 - Apr 24 with 1684 viewskarl

Willock had a very good first 10 but quieter just now, hopefully get him on the ball again, he's probably our most dangerous player atm
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:30 - Apr 24 with 1682 viewsDylanP

Up close that is a pretty naff kit from Noorich

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:31 - Apr 24 with 1657 viewsMalintabuk

Though he is not a flavour of any month Cantwell is class.......a poor mans Grealish
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:32 - Apr 24 with 1598 viewskarl

Thomas been chasing shadows a bit, when gets the ball he's got to be a bit more secure with it and get himself into the game.
Comparing him to Chair and Willock so it's a high standard but that's the level he's got to get to
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:33 - Apr 24 with 1555 viewsdenhamhoop2

Dieng howler there 0 1
Login to get fewer ads

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:33 - Apr 24 with 1531 viewsVancouverHoop

0-1 mistake by Seny. Shame.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:33 - Apr 24 with 1531 viewsGreenbay

What a shame Seny makes big mistake.
1-0 Norwich
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:34 - Apr 24 with 1484 viewsMalintabuk

Should have saved that Seny...............but will forgive the lad. Be up hill from now on
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:34 - Apr 24 with 1466 viewsDylanP

Damn. Fck up by our best player

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:35 - Apr 24 with 1420 viewsMalintabuk

I know they are not Spartak Hounslow but they are the best team in this division
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:35 - Apr 24 with 1416 viewsTacticalR

It is a truth universally acknowledged that QPR keepers don't respond well to kicks in the face.

Air hostess clique

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:36 - Apr 24 with 1390 viewsdannyblue

They look like they have an extra player
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:36 - Apr 24 with 1329 viewsrsonist

Seny really wants to be here next season. Top lad
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:37 - Apr 24 with 1302 viewskarl

Shame it's a nothing goal but they do happen.
Thomas stupid there in their box, ball looked easy to take under control and he tried to play for a non existant penalty and the result is we're defending a fast breakaway which they wasted. Has to take the ball in and look after it
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:37 - Apr 24 with 1299 viewsjoolsyp

Stefan keeps getting isolated or giving the ball away - we could do with Ball or Field alongside him centrally. Thomas is not a central midfielder - too lightweight.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:38 - Apr 24 with 1266 viewsMedwayR

The replay from behind the goal the ball seemed to swerve a bit but no doubt a mistake by Dieng.

Poll: Who’s better?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:38 - Apr 24 with 1233 viewsdenhamhoop2

Dykes shot blocked from a nice through ball by Chair
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:39 - Apr 24 with 1216 viewsQPRSteve

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:37 - Apr 24 by joolsyp

Stefan keeps getting isolated or giving the ball away - we could do with Ball or Field alongside him centrally. Thomas is not a central midfielder - too lightweight.

Agree, we need to keep the ball better
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:39 - Apr 24 with 1185 viewsDylanP

We aren't out of it against a very good team. But we do have to make one of these good chances count. If Noorich get another it'd be tough to see us getting anything

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:40 - Apr 24 with 1173 viewsdannyblue

v end of season feel from us
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:41 - Apr 24 with 1137 viewsVancouverHoop

Don't anger our Dutchman. You'll regret it.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:41 - Apr 24 with 1136 viewsjoolsyp

Willock having a superb game - he's developing so well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024