Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The over my dead body Norwich match thread 18:59 - Apr 22 with 22604 viewslosethedrum

i have been having constant nightmares this week about Norwich winning the title at Loftus Road on saturday .
They are the best team in this division but the mere thought of Todd C*ntwell dancing around on the hallowed turf after diving for yet another penalty turns my stomach , he is like Justin bieber on acid .
At least we wont have to endure 2000 yokels invading the pitch i suppose so it could be worse .
Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!
For all that were there in april 76 .
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:41 - Apr 24 with 2116 viewsdenhamhoop2

Sk8er Boi down looking for a comb
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:41 - Apr 24 with 2115 viewsMalintabuk

Shocking ball from Thomas he had room there to do something better
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:43 - Apr 24 with 2045 viewsStanisgod

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:40 - Apr 24 by dannyblue

v end of season feel from us

Can't see that at all. They're not as good as promoted for nothing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:44 - Apr 24 with 1970 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:39 - Apr 24 by QPRSteve

Agree, we need to keep the ball better

At this stage it's looking like contracts might be dictating the team selection, we'd be far stronger with Field in the middle instead of Thomas.
Thomas is being given the stage to show he can do a job for us but so far not quite enough to justify keeping ahead of Field, however if he's not signing a contract it is a diffenrent argument
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:47 - Apr 24 with 1870 viewsHantsR

Norwich play it around very well, find their men in space, have missed a couple of very good chances and close us down effectively. We give it away, get dispossessed more than they do. Pity about the goal, Seny looks a bit slower than usual. Still, some occasional promising moves and only 1-0
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:47 - Apr 24 with 1842 viewsdavman

Such a shame.

They are good, but a 'keeper error is the difference. Hoping it's a blip and not a broken nose = loss of form situation like it was with Lummers.

Would have been good to stay at 0-0 at HT on this one...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:48 - Apr 24 with 1798 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:41 - Apr 24 by denhamhoop2

Sk8er Boi down looking for a comb

He is such a tart.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:49 - Apr 24 with 1784 viewsrsonist

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:44 - Apr 24 by karl

At this stage it's looking like contracts might be dictating the team selection, we'd be far stronger with Field in the middle instead of Thomas.
Thomas is being given the stage to show he can do a job for us but so far not quite enough to justify keeping ahead of Field, however if he's not signing a contract it is a diffenrent argument

It's interesting cos central midfield has never really been Thomas' position previously.
Login to get fewer ads

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:50 - Apr 24 with 1734 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
Let's be honest. Norwich deserve to be one up.
Cruel that it was Seny who made a big mistake.
He allowed Quintilla's shot to dribble into the net.
And more cruel for us when Dykes from close range, from a Chair defence splitting pass, had his close range shot just saved by keeper Krul.
Norwich - so slick in their passing and movement.
So enjoyable to watch.
This is something QPR are aspiring to do and achieving steadily - certainly this year.
By far and away Norwich are the best team we've played this season.
Pukki had two glorious chances - somehow he missed both.
But we're still in this.
We've had our half-chances.
And our super subs will be making an appearance Austin, Field and Uncle.
That could make a difference.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:50 - Apr 24 with 1737 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dykes looks like he’s wearing some form of roadkill on his head.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:52 - Apr 24 with 1692 viewsMalintabuk

0-1 to without doubt the best team in the division. A Real plus is that only at one down we could nick an equaliser
Norwich look very comfortable at the moment and we have not really had a clear cut chance perhaps Dykes flick that Krul saved with his foot
Cantwell for all his histrionics is a class act and they move so quickly and move the ball even quicker so us keeping it to a decent score is a plus
Poor old Seny a really poor mistake but it does make you wonder if he should be out there this afternoon.
So what will Warbs do? As said on here we don't know what is in the managements mind re who is or who is not going to be here next season, so perhaps subs and who we use may be a little confusing.
As long as we don't concede many more I think we may need to chalk this down to being beaten by a very good team that as walked this division
But live in hope and you never know
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:52 - Apr 24 with 1684 viewsdannyblue

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:43 - Apr 24 by Stanisgod

Can't see that at all. They're not as good as promoted for nothing.

Our back line is ragged, no line at all really. It feels like we're half a beat slower to getting out to people than normal. We're shooting wildly from distance a few times which is something we've been very disciplined about not doing (the Dickie wondergoal influence?). Passes forward sloppier than normal. Loose de Wijs header. Seny's spill. All just feels a bit sloppy. I think we'll be better second half as Warbs won't like that at all.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:54 - Apr 24 with 1637 viewskarl

1-0 a fair reflection but we've done OK and created chances too.
Norwich counter very well and attack with purpose, its different watching them but they don't seem to have a player below par whereas I do think Willock went quiet after a good start, Ossie slow to settle and Thomas just off the pace so just need something to lift us a little again.
Charlie on for Thomas would give us good attacking intent but would lose more midfield legs, similar to what has happened a few times this season and doesn't usually turn the game.
My choice would be Albert on for Ossie and Field for Thomas, as early as possible.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:55 - Apr 24 with 1604 viewsngbqpr

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:01 - Apr 24 by QPRSteve

No comms again

Has anyone got comms?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:56 - Apr 24 with 1584 viewsSharpy36

Norwich looked as though they forgot to put on thier shooting boots on that half.

If that is the case 2nd half, we`ll nick this.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 15:57]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:56 - Apr 24 with 1568 viewsSharpy36

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:55 - Apr 24 by ngbqpr

Has anyone got comms?

Yep

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:58 - Apr 24 with 1523 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:55 - Apr 24 by ngbqpr

Has anyone got comms?

Apart from first few minutes they've been on straight through
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:58 - Apr 24 with 1523 viewsTHEBUSH

We're doing ok, but having to work very hard to keep up with them.

They are used to playing at a high intensity, we are not
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 1445 viewsstainrods_elbow

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:36 - Apr 24 by rsonist

Seny really wants to be here next season. Top lad

How do you know?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:03 - Apr 24 with 1395 viewsaston_hoop

Field coming on at HT for Thomas

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:03 - Apr 24 with 1384 viewsGreenbay

Sub Field for Thomas.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:04 - Apr 24 with 1363 viewsMalintabuk

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:03 - Apr 24 by aston_hoop

Field coming on at HT for Thomas

For me that is a good shout from Warbs. Thomas as been quiet today against a strong Norwich midfield
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:09 - Apr 24 with 1231 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:04 - Apr 24 by Malintabuk

For me that is a good shout from Warbs. Thomas as been quiet today against a strong Norwich midfield

Yes, to be fair to Thomas they are a strong midfield, possibly their teams mosy important area so will have been very difficult for him. It was ball retention where he was a little disappointing but when you have to work so hard to get possession it's used up so much effort
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:10 - Apr 24 with 1191 viewsjoolsyp

Nice interplay between JoJo, Willock and Chair who shoots just over.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 16:11 - Apr 24 with 1151 viewskarl

That passing move was as neat, crisp and effective as Norwich. Keep some pressure on and a bit more play like that and we have a chance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024