Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The over my dead body Norwich match thread 18:59 - Apr 22 with 22606 viewslosethedrum

i have been having constant nightmares this week about Norwich winning the title at Loftus Road on saturday .
They are the best team in this division but the mere thought of Todd C*ntwell dancing around on the hallowed turf after diving for yet another penalty turns my stomach , he is like Justin bieber on acid .
At least we wont have to endure 2000 yokels invading the pitch i suppose so it could be worse .
Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!
For all that were there in april 76 .
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:03 - Apr 24 with 1817 viewsdenhamhoop2

Buendia lifts a good chance wide after a minute this is an old school end of season game by the looks very very open
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:03 - Apr 24 with 1817 viewsMalintabuk

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:01 - Apr 24 by QPRSteve

No comms again

Yes and last week London blamed Swansea's tech...............what is the reason this week?
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:06 - Apr 24 with 1730 viewsMalintabuk

Lively start from us
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:08 - Apr 24 with 1673 viewsGloryHunter

Absolutely no justification for Norwich changing their strip. This should be banned.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:08 - Apr 24 with 1677 viewsloftus77

Rotherham losing. Feel for them.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:09 - Apr 24 with 1650 viewsQPRSteve

Awful shirt isn't it?
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:09 - Apr 24 with 1644 viewsMalintabuk

Starting to develop real man love for Wallace as he clears up both ball and Aarons
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:10 - Apr 24 with 1611 viewsVancouverHoop

Norwich giving a good impression of Barcelona in their pomp, but their high press offers us chances.
Login to get fewer ads

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:11 - Apr 24 with 1603 viewsQPRSteve

Nick London's apologised for if we are not able to here the industrial language clearly lol
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 15:11]
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:11 - Apr 24 with 1590 viewskarl

Lovely link up between Willock, Chair and Wallace.
Chair quick link up and not delaying the pass, a bugbear of mine and when he's quick there's a huge difference in his contribution imo
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:11 - Apr 24 with 1582 viewsMalintabuk

whew that should have been 0-1 for Pukki
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:12 - Apr 24 with 1559 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:11 - Apr 24 by Malintabuk

whew that should have been 0-1 for Pukki

Thankfully Pukki playing like the amateur veteren there
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:14 - Apr 24 with 1510 viewsMalintabuk

Can see why this mob have walked the division............needed to get tighter on Cantwell he is orchestrating the midfield
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:14 - Apr 24 with 1501 viewsVancouverHoop

You can absolutely see why Norwich are likely champions. But we're not overawed. Good, fast game so far.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:15 - Apr 24 with 1465 viewskarl

Ossie slow to get settled in defence again, playing very narrow so slow closing down the wide man in possession. Almost as though he's thinking he's one of the 3 CBs
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:18 - Apr 24 with 1373 viewsMalintabuk

why on earth would the ref want to change side of the corner
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:18 - Apr 24 with 1368 viewskarl

I think we've been every bit as good as Norwich here, nice passing and movement. Will be a very interesting match, take a half chance and game could easily be ours
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:21 - Apr 24 with 1253 viewsdannyblue

They're smashing us tbf
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:22 - Apr 24 with 1219 viewsMalintabuk

Kakay should have cut that out..................he as not started well again. Perhaps the season is getting a little to long or him
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:23 - Apr 24 with 1214 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:18 - Apr 24 by karl

I think we've been every bit as good as Norwich here, nice passing and movement. Will be a very interesting match, take a half chance and game could easily be ours

Downward arrow error...the dangers of scrolling without your readers on!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:23 - Apr 24 with 1214 viewseastside_r

Class above anything we’ve played recently.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:23 - Apr 24 with 1189 viewsdenhamhoop2

JoJo tries a right footed shot out for a throw in
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:24 - Apr 24 with 1176 viewsMalintabuk

Shot by Johansen.................for a Norwich throw nuff said
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:24 - Apr 24 with 1169 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:21 - Apr 24 by dannyblue

They're smashing us tbf

When they've got the ball they're very good, when we've got the ball we've been good as well. They've edged possession in last 5 or so mins but I still think we're as good as them.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:25 - Apr 24 with 1138 viewsStanisgod

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:08 - Apr 24 by loftus77

Rotherham losing. Feel for them.

Feel for us playing them in the first game of that run 🙈

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024