Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The over my dead body Norwich match thread 18:59 - Apr 22 with 22599 viewslosethedrum

i have been having constant nightmares this week about Norwich winning the title at Loftus Road on saturday .
They are the best team in this division but the mere thought of Todd C*ntwell dancing around on the hallowed turf after diving for yet another penalty turns my stomach , he is like Justin bieber on acid .
At least we wont have to endure 2000 yokels invading the pitch i suppose so it could be worse .
Come on U'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!
For all that were there in april 76 .
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:09 - Apr 24 with 1756 viewsSharpy36

No lumley at all ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:12 - Apr 24 with 1729 viewskarl

BTW can losethedrum edit the OP as every page will be unreadable on phone due to the over run with the exclamation marks.
Cheers 👍
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:15 - Apr 24 with 1679 viewsGreenbay

As we did against Swansea - Austin, Field and Uncle to come on as subs.
That's impressive strength off the bench.
Agree with Sharpy - no Lumley in the squad?
That's harsh but understandable if Lumley wants first team soccer elsewhere next season.
If so good luck to him. Great team player.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:18 - Apr 24 with 1645 viewsDavieQPR

Norwich will not be relaxing because they still not have won the league and can be caught quite easily if they lose today.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:18 - Apr 24 with 1647 viewsrsonist

Peroni Boys putting the frighteners on Jordy, you love to see it.

Wonder if Field has a niggle or if we're giving Thomas a good look.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:22 - Apr 24 with 1608 viewshooper1957

If you turn your phone on to its side (landscape)and then draw your finger down from the top of the page this will get rid of the blue margin running down the page,you will have to do it for every page but you can see everything when you look at the phone the right way up.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 14:23]
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:28 - Apr 24 with 1542 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:22 - Apr 24 by hooper1957

If you turn your phone on to its side (landscape)and then draw your finger down from the top of the page this will get rid of the blue margin running down the page,you will have to do it for every page but you can see everything when you look at the phone the right way up.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 14:23]

Cheers 👍
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:41 - Apr 24 with 1437 viewseastside_r

Lyndon’s new hairstyle!
Login to get fewer ads

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:43 - Apr 24 with 1426 viewsMalintabuk

The Norwich defeat was nearly as bad as being the British Volunteer that painful night when Wolves decided to give up the ghost to the scousers Betty
Remember the drive back from Norwich with my brother and I don't think there was one word said between as we kind of knew that was where we lost it............and when we got home his wife saying after 20 mins of more silence
"I don't know if it gets you so upset why do you bother to go, or why don't you support someone else" I thought he was going to kill her...........and they are still together love eh!
So back to today.
Like that team really do being the old pessimist wondering if Chaz and Field are not going to be here next year which is why they are not in the starting 11
Would love to have seen this Armstrong lad on the bench if he is a good a prospect as we hear
So it's a gorgeous sunny day and just left Mrs MinT pottering in the garden bless her. So not really that fussed and will watch the match in total non committal impartiality

Like hell I really would love to beat these...............so C'mon you Rsssssssssss
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:46 - Apr 24 with 1399 viewsloftus77

I think a point today means we'd be (effectively) guaranteed a top-half finish no matter what happens from now on (7th-12th). A very fine achievement by all concerned.

2-2.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 14:47]
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:50 - Apr 24 with 1329 viewsMickS

I’ve gone 2-1 with Chair first goal scorer.

Ceeeomeon my team.
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:51 - Apr 24 with 1325 viewskarl

Seeing Pukki warming up and he looks like one of those old boys getting ready for amateur football, certainly doesn't strike you as a top level player!
Him and Johansen both ex Celtic, Pukki never got much game time while Stefan was an important player when he was there. Hopefully comes out on top today
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:52 - Apr 24 with 1308 viewsHarbour

2-1 rangers
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:53 - Apr 24 with 1292 viewsdenhamhoop2

No Lumley seems a bit strange to me wonder why no Field in the squad
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 1265 viewsjohncharles

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:09 - Apr 24 by Sharpy36

No lumley at all ?

Bit risky. Dieng could cop one on his (broken) hooter early on.

Strong and stable my arse.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 1263 viewsSharpy36

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:53 - Apr 24 by denhamhoop2

Fields on the bench.

Lumley must have picked up a knock as imo his form over the last two games warrented a starting place.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 15:00]

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 1265 viewsHantsR

Willock Snr saved a draw in 95th minute v Liverpool today. C'mon Chris, your turn to perform now!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 14:56]
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:55 - Apr 24 with 1262 viewskarl

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:53 - Apr 24 by denhamhoop2

Field is sub on the team sheet listed earlier?
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:56 - Apr 24 with 1249 viewsjohncharles

3 - 0 Dykes, Thomas and Austin off the bench

Strong and stable my arse.

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:58 - Apr 24 with 1208 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Visiting my sister and having broadband issues, so it’s the Fred for me for updates.

C’mon my Teeeeeam!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:00 - Apr 24 with 1177 viewsMickS

The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 14:51 - Apr 24 by karl

Seeing Pukki warming up and he looks like one of those old boys getting ready for amateur football, certainly doesn't strike you as a top level player!
Him and Johansen both ex Celtic, Pukki never got much game time while Stefan was an important player when he was there. Hopefully comes out on top today

Balls.

I’d forgotten about him. Pokemon name.

Only kidding, Pukki.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 15:01]
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:01 - Apr 24 with 1149 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:01 - Apr 24 with 1143 viewsQPRSteve

No comms again
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:02 - Apr 24 with 1133 viewsVancouverHoop

Seny's wearing a mask. Norwich's change kit is both uneccesary and ghastly.... and we're off!
The over my dead body Norwich match thread on 15:02 - Apr 24 with 1121 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ossie fires a shot across the goal after 24 seconds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024