Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? 22:18 - Apr 23 with 2928 viewsdanehoop

Just had Google and Edge both flash up warning about the site being a security risk and now have "not secure" flagging up in the browser address bar.

Not had this before.

Scary.

Never knowingly understood

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:23 - Apr 23 with 2922 viewseastside_r

Yeah. Me too.
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:34 - Apr 23 with 2907 viewsNorthernr

Yes. Not sure what it's about. In touch with the site host.
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:40 - Apr 23 with 2899 viewsqpr_1968

yes, for the last few hours.
never happened before.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:40 - Apr 23 with 2899 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yes same here. I sent message to support too.

I've had it on other sites before (stop it) but never on LFW and never so incessantly.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:44 - Apr 23 with 2881 viewsstowmarketrange

Me too.I just kept getting the message that this site is not secure.
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:51 - Apr 23 with 2870 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Yeah my Kaspersky was not happy.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 22:52]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:53 - Apr 23 with 2860 viewsCiderwithRsie

Yeah. Ignoring it, but it's a bit of a pain.
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:55 - Apr 23 with 2852 viewsQPRSteve

Me too. Seen it on other sites I visit for work. Normally sorts itself out after a few hours,
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 22:56 - Apr 23 with 2850 viewsaston_hoop

Someone at LFW towers IT department desperately trying to remember how to generate and apply a new SSL certificate right about now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:05 - Apr 23 with 2831 viewsTacticalR

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Subject: www.fansnetwork.co.uk

Issuer: R3
Expires on: 23 Apr 2021
Current date: 23 Apr 2021

Air hostess clique

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:13 - Apr 23 with 2816 viewsLythamR

ooopsy daisy,

Thats sloppy, someone is going to get their arse kicked!
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:27 - Apr 23 with 2785 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All sorted now, it seems.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:37 - Apr 23 with 2756 viewsloftboy

Me, thought it was my phone being compromised so glad you’ve all had problems!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:41 - Apr 23 with 2738 viewsMyke

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:27 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Phew that's a relief. Often use school computer to visit site, so did not want that compromised.
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 01:01 - Apr 24 with 2646 viewsBoston

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 23:27 - Apr 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Paid the gas bill.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 01:13 - Apr 24 with 2640 viewsCiderwithRsie

Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 01:01 - Apr 24 by Boston

Paid the gas bill.

We have to pay Bristol Rovers? Do we still owe them for Holloway or something?
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 06:30 - Apr 24 with 2570 viewsNorthernr

This should be sorted now.
Anyone else having issues with the security certificate of the site tonight? on 07:38 - Apr 24 with 2491 viewsRanger_Things

Yep, running fine now. Cheers Clive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024