Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good or bad season? 14:58 - May 2 with 2367 viewsstowmarketrange

Even though we’ve had a good season as a club,I think it will be ruined by the muppets from east SW6 winning the FA cup and the Champions league.And their womens team will win the league and champions league double.The final nail in the coffin will be brentford finally winning in the playoffs.
Oh woe is me.
Good or bad season? on 15:05 - May 2 with 2332 viewsgazza1

Could not give a hoot.....its all about us and the progress being made and it is very positive.

We will never be as big as Chelsea whatever you think of them. They are a top, top club with excellent players and a very good stadium. Good luck to them. I see no point in getting 'bitter and twisted' about it.
[Post edited 2 May 2021 15:06]
Good or bad season? on 15:09 - May 2 with 2315 viewsToast_R

The Championship is a piss poor league this season, never seen it so poor. The best team ive seen us play are Barnsley.
Good or bad season? on 15:19 - May 2 with 2273 viewsgazza1

Good or bad season? on 15:09 - May 2 by Toast_R

The Championship is a piss poor league this season, never seen it so poor. The best team ive seen us play are Barnsley.

Agreed, it has been average and inconsistent....to think a few points and we would have made the play-offs. Barnsley were decent too.
Good or bad season? on 15:21 - May 2 with 2266 viewsBoston

With one game to go - so far so good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Good or bad season? on 15:46 - May 2 with 2195 viewsLowerloftLad

great season on and off the pitch for QPR

who would have taken a top half finish

an array of younger players playing well and transfer fees heading north.

Charlie Austin returning.

and we sorted and own our training ground.

and even if brentford go up will have a proper west london derby in fulham next season.
[Post edited 2 May 2021 15:49]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Good or bad season? on 16:20 - May 2 with 2089 viewsmikeygunn

I think it’s been a great season, to improve our points haul from last season and missing a lot of the goal scorers is excellent. To beat it by 7 points with 3 still to play for shows real progress. If we improve again next season to get 70 points then we could have an exciting season with hopefully some fans!
Good or bad season? on 18:32 - May 2 with 1913 viewsderbyhoop

Given the number and quality of the players who left, it has to be considered a very good season.

We have to manage ourselves and not worry about others.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Good or bad season? on 18:37 - May 2 with 1891 viewsnix

I think it's been an excellent season. I wasn't expecting such flair from the players after losing Eze, Bright and Manning. But others have stepped up and defensively we've been soooo much better.

Some fantastic goals, some unexpected victories and a bigger points haul than last season. Anyone who complains about that is moaning for the sake of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Good or bad season? on 19:12 - May 2 with 1809 viewsdmm

A very good season I'd say, for all the reasons already given. And the table doesn't lie.

What's more, we can build on what's been achieved and quite possibly do even better next season.
Good or bad season? on 10:45 - May 3 with 1575 viewswood_hoop

One of the signs for a good team is not to play at your best every game but still win, maybe a few moves in the game can be enough, a la Stoke, we were not bad but I felt we were in second gear, not a critisism at all, but a sense that all is well in our camp and yet more improvment on the cards.

Hhopefully we can get CA etc to sign on the dotted line for next season and then it will be a solid base on which to build yet more, could not have hoped for more after the poor start to this season, with luck out of starting blocks next season with a real vigour.
Good or bad season? on 11:17 - May 3 with 1533 viewsJuzzie

I guess it’s all about perspective.

Had we started off well and been top 6 at Christmas then tailed off and ended up mid table it would have been deemed a disaster.

As it happened the other way around it’s been hailed a good season.

Overall i think its been a good season considering we lost the likes of Eze, Wells etc.
For me, shoring up the defence has been the highlight. It was getting ridiculous losing so many games by at leadt two goals on such a regular basis.
Good or bad season? on 11:22 - May 3 with 1521 viewsjeffranger

Who is worried about what Chelsea do or win, get a life & worry about the team you support, been a successful season considering where we was at Christmas
Good or bad season? on 11:28 - May 3 with 1497 viewsRANGERS4EVER

As much as I agree the league has been the worst in years, the best team we have played has certainly been Norwich, who could be considered one of the best teams of the Championship era for me.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Good or bad season? on 12:02 - May 3 with 1440 viewsDevon_4_England

9th place pushing for 8th v where we were at the turn of the year.

Good season
Good or bad season? on 12:29 - May 3 with 1391 viewsstowmarketrange

Good or bad season? on 11:22 - May 3 by jeffranger

Who is worried about what Chelsea do or win, get a life & worry about the team you support, been a successful season considering where we was at Christmas

So why do we have 5 pages about Derby being 4th bottom?Or numerous pages about brentford?
I said we’ve have a good season compared to what a lot of us expected,but it would taint it for me if those c@nts won anything.
We were their equals for a few years in the 70’s and 80’s,so it pains me to see what they’ve become now.I have an intense dislike for them.This is mainly caused by people like my in-laws who suddenly became fans again in 2004 after not going for 10-15 years when they were crap.And coming from SW London I was at school with a lot of their knuckle dragging fans,so another reason to hope they lose every game they play.But I’d still prefer us to win rather than them lose.
Good or bad season? on 12:41 - May 3 with 1367 viewsWestonsuperR

I hear the same every season and The Championship can’t always be poor? Some of the football I’ve seen has been pretty decent, we are certainly one of the teams that has passed it around very nicely and in general the second tier seems to have improved from the ‘hoofball’ we have seen in years gone by.
Good or bad season? on 12:44 - May 3 with 1354 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's ended up quite a decent season, but it's been very much a season of 2 halfs.

If the first half was half as good as the second, we'd have been in the plays offs easily, if not in the top2.

It will be interesting to see how the summer goes in terms of incoming and outgoing etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024