Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johansen 18:35 - Jun 3 with 25267 viewssoops

Just stumbled across this, and apologies if it’s a Spackman.... but there’s a link there to ‘Salary Sport’ which suggests he’s on £8k a week. I’m shocked by that - does anyone have a view on how legit that site is?

https://www.footballfancast.com/fulham-fc-transfer-rumours/fulham-transfer-news-
Johansen on 20:37 - Jul 1 with 6105 viewsSott

Johansen on 13:56 - Jul 1 by nottonyfernandes

Can’t say I’m particularly worried about Blackburn, as you say they’re under an embargo and he chose us over them in January because he wanted to stay in London. More than likely just Fulham wanting us to bid more and we’re not budging.

Marco silva confirmed as new fulham manager,what does this mean in the context of our hunt for sj?
D
Johansen on 20:53 - Jul 1 with 6007 viewsbosh67

Johansen on 20:37 - Jul 1 by Sott

Marco silva confirmed as new fulham manager,what does this mean in the context of our hunt for sj?
D

I am quite relieved about this because there is a chance that Silva won't be there long enough to actually meet Stefan.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Johansen on 21:22 - Jul 1 with 5907 viewsTacticalR

Get Johansen done.

Air hostess clique

Johansen on 22:56 - Jul 1 with 5615 viewsbosh67

Wow!

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-was-qpr-stefan-johansen-blackburn-r

This is very unusual for West London Sport. Love the last line!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Johansen on 23:12 - Jul 1 with 5548 viewsDavieQPR

Blackburn are not only under a transfer embargo for not filing accounts due March but there only saleable asset, Armstrong, has a 40% sell on clause. Seems to me that anyone who doesn't file accounts is searching for anything that can help FFP.
Johansen on 23:32 - Jul 1 with 5488 viewsnottonyfernandes

Johansen on 20:37 - Jul 1 by Sott

D

Hopefully we’ll get some kind of answer on Stefan soon, but I think it will drag on til the end of the window and then we’ll get him.

Most importantly he thanked Tony Khan in their press conference, which is probably the best news to come out of it because he’s awful and clearly still heavily involved.
Johansen on 22:26 - Jul 3 with 4895 viewsFaurlinho

Apparently off to Burnley. Apparently.. Shame.
Johansen on 22:33 - Jul 3 with 4833 viewsAntti_Heinola

Johansen on 22:26 - Jul 3 by Faurlinho

can;t see this anywhere? would be a very odd move for both parties.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Johansen on 22:39 - Jul 3 with 4805 viewsjeffranger

Johansen on 22:33 - Jul 3 by Antti_Heinola

Nope neither can I see it
Johansen on 10:19 - Jul 4 with 4307 viewseghamranger

Johansen on 22:26 - Jul 3 by Faurlinho

Blackburn…. But that’s out of London.

He wants to stay in London and Blackburn are under a transfer embargo.

Silva may like him to stay of course
Johansen on 11:01 - Jul 4 with 4185 viewsrsonist

Blackburn have since submitted accounts and ought to no longer be embargoed, if the general understanding of their situation was accurate.
Johansen on 11:11 - Jul 4 with 4146 viewsCiderwithRsie

Johansen on 22:33 - Jul 3 by Antti_Heinola

It couldn't be a rumour started by someone who can't tell the difference between Blackburn and Burnley? Could it?

Seems improbable either way when we've been plausibly told that Fulham and QPR have agreed terms but are waiting to see if Fulham's new manager wants to keep him.
Johansen on 11:20 - Jul 4 with 4094 viewsfrancisbowles

Johansen on 11:11 - Jul 4 by CiderwithRsie

It couldn't be a rumour started by someone who can't tell the difference between Blackburn and Burnley? Could it?

Seems improbable either way when we've been plausibly told that Fulham and QPR have agreed terms but are waiting to see if Fulham's new manager wants to keep him.

Silva and his team need to isolate for five days, so that will probably delay any decision by a further week.
Johansen on 16:47 - Jul 5 with 3565 viewsterryb

Is this the last season that Johansen is under contract at Fulham? If so, Fulham have a choice of accepting a fee for him this summer or allowing him to walk away next year & receive sweet FA. I really can't see him signing a new contract even if it was on offer.

Another question is how accurate are the views being posted from Fulham insiders? Reading those, I gather the impression that Stefan has informed them that he wants to leave & join Queens Park Rangers. IF he is prepared to not move elsewhere (as has been implied), the choice for Fulham is to accept our offer or keep a disgruntled player for another season.

I do realise that I may be over optimistic regarding this signing, but I can't see how Fulham benefit by retaining him.
Johansen on 17:11 - Jul 5 with 3463 viewsswitchingcode

Johansen on 16:47 - Jul 5 by terryb

Is this the last season that Johansen is under contract at Fulham? If so, Fulham have a choice of accepting a fee for him this summer or allowing him to walk away next year & receive sweet FA. I really can't see him signing a new contract even if it was on offer.

Another question is how accurate are the views being posted from Fulham insiders? Reading those, I gather the impression that Stefan has informed them that he wants to leave & join Queens Park Rangers. IF he is prepared to not move elsewhere (as has been implied), the choice for Fulham is to accept our offer or keep a disgruntled player for another season.

I do realise that I may be over optimistic regarding this signing, but I can't see how Fulham benefit by retaining him.

Maybe Fulham see him as player that can help them get promoted but not good enough for the PL
which in that case the relatively small fee they could receive for him is of no interest.We had 2 players playing in their final year who played in the play offs and have now moved on to other clubs.
Johansen on 17:45 - Jul 5 with 3350 viewsterryb

Johansen on 17:11 - Jul 5 by switchingcode

Maybe Fulham see him as player that can help them get promoted but not good enough for the PL
which in that case the relatively small fee they could receive for him is of no interest.We had 2 players playing in their final year who played in the play offs and have now moved on to other clubs.

I understand your points, but had either of the Brentford players stated that they didn't want to be there?

Of course, I don't know if Johansen has really said that, but it is definitely implied by the statements I've seen by so called Fulham insiders. That is why I would like to know how accurate they are.
Johansen on 17:54 - Jul 5 with 3310 viewsswitchingcode

Johansen on 17:45 - Jul 5 by terryb

I understand your points, but had either of the Brentford players stated that they didn't want to be there?

Of course, I don't know if Johansen has really said that, but it is definitely implied by the statements I've seen by so called Fulham insiders. That is why I would like to know how accurate they are.

No they were not offered new contracts and one of them Marcondes has since stated that he was disappointed in that decision.So I see your point and it’s a different situation for the player
Johansen on 10:28 - Jul 6 with 2792 viewsfrancisbowles

Johansen on 17:45 - Jul 5 by terryb

My inside Fulham contact has been saying, for a while now, that he wants a two year contract extension to his final year and that Fulham are only prepared to offer one whereas we are offering the two (i.e. a three year deal if he moves to us)
Johansen on 10:46 - Jul 6 with 2715 viewsHooparoo

Probably means nothing but JoJo and Charlie have been exchanging messages on Insta. Wouldn’t be doing that if he was gone for good. All very chummy but make of it what you will 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Johansen on 10:51 - Jul 6 with 2690 viewsrsonist

As far as Blackburn go, some talk today Southampton are getting close with Armstrong. The reported price would leave them with £6m after Newcastle get their 40% cut.
Johansen on 11:35 - Jul 6 with 2548 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Johansen on 10:28 - Jul 6 by francisbowles

My inside Fulham contact has been saying, for a while now, that he wants a two year contract extension to his final year and that Fulham are only prepared to offer one whereas we are offering the two (i.e. a three year deal if he moves to us)

“My inside Fulham contact”

It’s a very cunning disguise but I think I know who it is 🤔

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Johansen on 13:11 - Jul 6 with 2196 viewsfrancisbowles

Johansen on 11:35 - Jul 6 by CliveWilsonSaid

That's the one!
Johansen on 13:38 - Jul 6 with 2050 viewsMick_S

Johansen on 11:35 - Jul 6 by CliveWilsonSaid

Bloke in the middle is doing an Uncle Albert I can walk again, dance.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Johansen on 23:04 - Jul 6 with 1686 viewsMyke

Johansen on 10:51 - Jul 6 by rsonist

As far as Blackburn go, some talk today Southampton are getting close with Armstrong. The reported price would leave them with £6m after Newcastle get their 40% cut.

Replacement for Ings, who they will have to sell, now that he won't sign a new contract
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024