Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johansen 18:35 - Jun 3 with 25278 viewssoops

Just stumbled across this, and apologies if it’s a Spackman.... but there’s a link there to ‘Salary Sport’ which suggests he’s on £8k a week. I’m shocked by that - does anyone have a view on how legit that site is?

https://www.footballfancast.com/fulham-fc-transfer-rumours/fulham-transfer-news-
Johansen on 17:33 - Jun 5 with 8249 viewsbosh67

Johansen on 16:17 - Jun 5 by Sott

Just noticed on premier league retained list that Fulham have 50 players under contract and a further 15 on scholarship terms,they surely need to get as many out the door as possible.

I agree. Has anyone got Nottingham Forest's number?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 17:34]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Johansen on 17:46 - Jun 5 with 8183 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Johansen on 17:33 - Jun 5 by bosh67

I agree. Has anyone got Nottingham Forest's number?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 17:34]

You looking for a trial, Bosh?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Johansen on 17:51 - Jun 5 with 8162 viewsDavieQPR

Johansen on 16:17 - Jun 5 by Sott

Just noticed on premier league retained list that Fulham have 50 players under contract and a further 15 on scholarship terms,they surely need to get as many out the door as possible.

How many do you think we have? Count the First team and U23s.
Johansen on 21:13 - Jun 5 with 7798 viewsSott

Johansen on 17:51 - Jun 5 by DavieQPR

How many do you think we have? Count the First team and U23s.

Doubt we have 50 all in,add a further 9 they released and 5 loans in that's close to 80 players they had on the books last season.
Johansen on 22:09 - Jun 6 with 7396 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Whether QPR held tentative talks with SJ or not during his loan spell is disregarding the fact that he is currently a Fulham player with 1 year remaining on his contract. Assuming that Fulham want to sell, the first hurdle will be agreeing a fee. Latest reports suggest that the 2 clubs are poles apart but at least we're still in the hunt. Fingers and toes crossed that a sensible deal can still be done.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 22:17]
Johansen on 21:33 - Jun 9 with 6952 viewsKonk

Johansen on 12:40 - Jun 4 by Northernr

Just hand him over and nobody gets hurt.

Lots of rumours about Parker to Bournemouth. They were interested in him midway through last season and it's well known he's not enjoyed working with Tony Khan. Shad Khan issued his first statement since we were relegated, today, and it has no mention of Parker. Reason I mention this is obviously a new manager might influence the club's/Johansen's thinking.

And Clive, if you think you can intimidate our DOF, Tony 'The Forbidden Door' Khan, I think you have another thing coming, mate (that's him on the left, by the way)

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Johansen on 21:37 - Jun 9 with 6911 viewsDorse

Johansen on 21:33 - Jun 9 by Konk

Lots of rumours about Parker to Bournemouth. They were interested in him midway through last season and it's well known he's not enjoyed working with Tony Khan. Shad Khan issued his first statement since we were relegated, today, and it has no mention of Parker. Reason I mention this is obviously a new manager might influence the club's/Johansen's thinking.

And Clive, if you think you can intimidate our DOF, Tony 'The Forbidden Door' Khan, I think you have another thing coming, mate (that's him on the left, by the way)

One should not incur the wrath of Khan.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Johansen on 09:50 - Jun 10 with 6280 viewsA40Bosh

Konk - so there are two DOFs at Fulham, neither of whom can be intimidated either!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Johansen on 11:51 - Jun 10 with 6120 viewsKonk

Johansen on 09:50 - Jun 10 by A40Bosh

Konk - so there are two DOFs at Fulham, neither of whom can be intimidated either!

Mate, I would much rather have our mutual friend, DOF, running the club from the OCA or the Chancellors than I would Tony Khan/The Forbidden Door running it from Florida! Things might get a bit lively on the club's social media front from about 8 o'clock on a Saturday evening, though...

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Johansen on 14:03 - Jun 10 with 5874 viewstonyQPR

Usually a new manager wants 12 in and 12 out so I’m thinking if sp leaves them I’m more hopefull stefjo fancies a settled season at the rangers ⚽️⚽️⚽️👍
And as things have gone very quiet on that front As is now the QPR way I’ll carry on dreaming a play off push is looking possible 👌👍✅
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 14:08]
Johansen on 14:06 - Jun 10 with 5861 viewsA40Bosh

Johansen on 11:51 - Jun 10 by Konk

Mate, I would much rather have our mutual friend, DOF, running the club from the OCA or the Chancellors than I would Tony Khan/The Forbidden Door running it from Florida! Things might get a bit lively on the club's social media front from about 8 o'clock on a Saturday evening, though...

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Johansen on 22:20 - Jun 10 with 5540 viewsdannyblue

Johansen on 23:25 - Jun 10 with 5312 viewsrsonist

Johansen on 22:20 - Jun 10 by dannyblue

Amazing... can't believe they managed to convince Carroll to stay...
Johansen on 11:55 - Jun 11 with 4892 viewsPinnerPaul

Johansen on 23:25 - Jun 10 by rsonist

Amazing... can't believe they managed to convince Carroll to stay...

Sooooo what DOES he mean?

SJ, Euros, Ex player returning?
Johansen on 12:05 - Jun 11 with 4839 viewsLongsufferingR

Johansen on 11:55 - Jun 11 by PinnerPaul

They are bringing the maintenance of the Loftus Road IT systems back in-house.
Johansen on 12:22 - Jun 11 with 4752 viewsMoonshineSteve

Johansen on 12:05 - Jun 11 by LongsufferingR

They are bringing the maintenance of the Loftus Road IT systems back in-house.

If true, that's a disgrace. I'm up in arms.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Johansen on 12:24 - Jun 11 with 4722 viewsslmrstid

He's probably just responding to Parkrun's Twitter post yesterday saying "Tomorrow will be a good day..."

Looking forward to his 9am Saturday 5k fix no doubt.
Johansen on 08:38 - Jun 12 with 4319 viewsDorse

Connor from the box office is back!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Johansen on 11:43 - Jun 15 with 3844 viewsrsonist

[Post edited 15 Jun 2021 11:44]
Johansen on 12:35 - Jun 15 with 3575 viewswombat

@announceadel

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Johansen on 13:01 - Jun 15 with 3391 viewsJuzzie

Johansen on 11:43 - Jun 15 by rsonist

[Post edited 15 Jun 2021 11:44]

New challenge? Isn't it the same challenge?
Johansen on 13:05 - Jun 15 with 3360 viewsrsonist

Johansen on 13:01 - Jun 15 by Juzzie

New challenge? Isn't it the same challenge?

He wants to try having a different hand tied behind his back though.
Johansen on 13:15 - Jun 15 with 3283 viewsA40Bosh

Adel Taarabt returning as a hard hitting defensive midfielder who will take 'housery' as seen by JoJo to a new level next season + nutmegs!

Source?

Absolutely none whatsoever, just think it would be a laugh getting the old gang back together!

Johansen on 09:28 - Jul 1 with 2469 viewsrsonist

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19410812.blackburn-rovers-working-tr

Blackburn eyeing SJ, though currently embargoed and possibly reliant on an Armstrong sale.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19399086.blackburn-rovers-transfer-e
Johansen on 13:56 - Jul 1 with 2121 viewsnottonyfernandes

Johansen on 09:28 - Jul 1 by rsonist

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19410812.blackburn-rovers-working-tr

Blackburn eyeing SJ, though currently embargoed and possibly reliant on an Armstrong sale.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19399086.blackburn-rovers-transfer-e

Can’t say I’m particularly worried about Blackburn, as you say they’re under an embargo and he chose us over them in January because he wanted to stay in London. More than likely just Fulham wanting us to bid more and we’re not budging.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024