Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers start the new season at home. 09:12 - Jun 16 with 8858 viewsknocker

And home on boxing day. Premier league fixtures confirm this.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:28 - Jun 24 with 1254 viewsfrancisbowles

Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:00 - Jun 24 by gazza1

People on this MB don't like that type of talk for some reason.....

I think most of us appreciate news, thoughts, rumours, hints etc but not arrogance.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:47 - Jun 24 with 1210 viewsgazza1

Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:28 - Jun 24 by francisbowles

I think most of us appreciate news, thoughts, rumours, hints etc but not arrogance.

Well, dare I say but that is not how I see it!!!
Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:53 - Jun 24 with 1195 viewsjeffranger

I bet that geezer Knocker can’t wait until next season fixtures are out & get excited to give us a 50/50 of what’s it going to be Lol
Rangers start the new season at home. on 22:03 - Jun 24 with 1114 viewsTW_R

Can I ask a question - does anyone really give a sh*t? Outside of personal plans etc, we either start the season at home or away. It’s the same every season. Not sure why someone would care that much that they want to post it on a Forum a few days before the fixtures come out.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:06 - Jun 25 with 973 viewsbosh67

The new championship table for this season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

19th. Not good enough!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rangers start the new season at home. on 12:55 - Jun 25 with 852 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 19:49 - Jun 24 by knocker

Hold on. Hold on. All I did was post that we would be at home first game and boxing day after premier league fixtures were announced for anyone interested. Nothing more nothing less. An assumption that proved to be true. And you can assume the assumption will be true next season.

"All you did......" plus call anyone who dared question it "thick or loves an argument"
Rangers start the new season at home. on 17:34 - Jun 25 with 779 viewsterryb

Rangers start the new season at home. on 12:55 - Jun 25 by PinnerPaul

"All you did......" plus call anyone who dared question it "thick or loves an argument"

To be fair, once Brentford & Chelsea were playing home games at the same time, it was a certainty that we would be away when they were at home & vice versa. At least to people that have been involved in arranging fixtures!

I was surprised that they partnered Chelsea with Fulham rather than Brentford as they are in different divisions.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:27 - Jun 26 with 652 viewsMedwayR

I’d always presumed they took the 4 clubs in the area and arranged it so that the clubs with the largest and smallest crowds would play on the same day (chelsea & brentford) and the 2 in the middle would be together too (us & fulham) to make policing crowds easier/more consistent. Therefore Knocker was always going to be correct and it wasn’t an assumption, just the way it’s always been as far as I’m aware.

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:04 - Jun 27 with 527 viewsPinnerPaul

QPF 'Head of Medical' on offy also says he expects a 'staggered approach' to fans returning.

So a 'full house' on day 1 of the EFL season looks unlikely to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024