Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers start the new season at home. 09:12 - Jun 16 with 8859 viewsknocker

And home on boxing day. Premier league fixtures confirm this.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 17:46 - Jun 17 with 2517 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:40 - Jun 17 by denhamhoop2

I see what your saying but even if it's say 20k at Chelsea 10 k at Brentford then another 10k at QPR and Fulham would add a bit more strain on Public Transport which if you split the games across 2 weeks a bit more bearable

Agree but it COULD be 0 fans at all 4 - that's my point.

If there's one thing I've learnt over the last 15 months - its not to look too far ahead or assume anything.

Spanish Inquisition - yep that IS two things!
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 17:47]
Rangers start the new season at home. on 18:07 - Jun 17 with 2463 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Rangers start the new season at home. on 17:46 - Jun 17 by PinnerPaul

If there's one thing I've learnt over the last 15 months - its not to look too far ahead or assume anything.

Even so I assume that they will be formulating the fixtures on the assumption that there will be a full house. Can't go wrong that way.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Rangers start the new season at home. on 18:16 - Jun 17 with 2452 viewsterryb

Throughout my life, in all leagues, clubs have been "twinned" with another club & that has meant they never play at home in the same round of fixtures. The twin usually being based on geography.

I'm assuming that the OP has Brentford twinned with Rangers & Chelsea with Fulham. IF Brentford & Chelsea are at home on the same weekend, that would leave the pair of us in the Championship away.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 18:41 - Jun 17 with 2433 viewsdenhamhoop2

I would assume there will be more incompetence from the Government I think like Death and Taxes that's a given
Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:29 - Jun 17 with 2371 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 18:07 - Jun 17 by CliveWilsonSaid

Even so I assume that they will be formulating the fixtures on the assumption that there will be a full house. Can't go wrong that way.

Full houses or empty stadiums is irrelevant. When fixtures are revealed next Thursday no one will know for sure. We will be at home the weakened of the 7th. And so will Fulham.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 21:00 - Jun 17 with 2321 viewsDavieQPR

Unless they swap Prem Brentford with Championship Fulham.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 21:03 - Jun 17 with 2321 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 21:00 - Jun 17 by DavieQPR

Unless they swap Prem Brentford with Championship Fulham.

I GIVE UP.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:15 - Jun 18 with 2199 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 21:03 - Jun 17 by knocker

I GIVE UP.

6 days and counting, not sure what you're trying to prove/achieve - can't exactly buy tickets for our first home game, whenever that is, can we?
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:47 - Jun 18 with 2162 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:15 - Jun 18 by PinnerPaul

6 days and counting, not sure what you're trying to prove/achieve - can't exactly buy tickets for our first home game, whenever that is, can we?

Not trying to prove anything. Just posted for anyone interested that we will be at home first game and boxing day. Nothing else. If someone posted the world was round, someone on here would disagree. Will revisit this next Thursday morning.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:00 - Jun 18 with 2137 viewsLongsufferingR

Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:47 - Jun 18 by knocker

Not trying to prove anything. Just posted for anyone interested that we will be at home first game and boxing day. Nothing else. If someone posted the world was round, someone on here would disagree. Will revisit this next Thursday morning.

The world isn't round. It's an irregularly shaped ellipsoid.

Just saying.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:06 - Jun 18 with 2111 viewsted_hendrix

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:00 - Jun 18 by LongsufferingR

The world isn't round. It's an irregularly shaped ellipsoid.

Just saying.

No it's not.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:21 - Jun 18 with 2094 viewsLongsufferingR

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:06 - Jun 18 by ted_hendrix

No it's not.

Well if it's not, then how come we are playing at home on Boxing Day?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 9:22]
Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:14 - Jun 18 with 2049 viewsflynnbo

Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:10 - Jun 16 by loftus77

Is the Notting Hill Carnival going ahead this year? That's always a factor, apparently.

Just heard on the Robert Elms show that it has been cancelled for this year.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 12:00 - Jun 18 with 2002 viewsBklynRanger

I'm Spartacus.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:09 - Jun 24 with 1750 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 08:13 - Jun 17 by PinnerPaul

Indeed, which is why its a little premature to be stating "100% correct" predictions at the moment!

As I said, 100% certain to be at home first game and boxing day. It's not difficult.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:07 - Jun 24 with 1554 viewsJuzzie

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:09 - Jun 24 by knocker

As I said, 100% certain to be at home first game and boxing day. It's not difficult.

9 mins from the fixture list published and 'bang'..... Nothing quite like a "I told you so" (even if you were right!)
Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:56 - Jun 24 with 1493 viewsMyke

I think we will get (in excess of) 60 points
Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:44 - Jun 24 with 1381 viewsknocker

Rangers start the new season at home. on 10:07 - Jun 24 by Juzzie

9 mins from the fixture list published and 'bang'..... Nothing quite like a "I told you so" (even if you were right!)

Just find it hard to understand something which is quite obvious, is questioned by some. Either they just love an argument or are a bit thick.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 12:06 - Jun 24 with 1330 viewsJuzzie

Rangers start the new season at home. on 11:44 - Jun 24 by knocker

Just find it hard to understand something which is quite obvious, is questioned by some. Either they just love an argument or are a bit thick.

Best thing is just to ignore it. Your claim has clearly been vindicated and anyone questioning it will know that by now.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 15:40 - Jun 24 with 1162 viewsfrancisbowles

Fck me! Whatever happened to modesty?🤔🤭😄
Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:20 - Jun 24 with 1094 viewsMick_S

Come on you super stripey Nigel’s.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:30 - Jun 24 with 1074 viewsPinnerPaul

Rangers start the new season at home. on 09:09 - Jun 24 by knocker

Yes your assumption was correct, but that's all it was, an assumption.

To make it easier for you, here's an analogy.

I will not win the Euro Millions jackpot tomorrow night.

Tomorrow is Friday.

One of those statements is a fact and one, because the event hasn't happened is an assumption.

I'm 100% correct about Friday but can't be 100% correct about the EuroMillions because it hasn't happened yet.

PS I don't love an argument and I'm not thick.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 16:38 - Jun 24 with 1058 viewseastside_r

Nobody likes a smart bottom.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 19:49 - Jun 24 with 979 viewsknocker

Hold on. Hold on. All I did was post that we would be at home first game and boxing day after premier league fixtures were announced for anyone interested. Nothing more nothing less. An assumption that proved to be true. And you can assume the assumption will be true next season.
Rangers start the new season at home. on 20:00 - Jun 24 with 947 viewsgazza1

Rangers start the new season at home. on 19:49 - Jun 24 by knocker

Hold on. Hold on. All I did was post that we would be at home first game and boxing day after premier league fixtures were announced for anyone interested. Nothing more nothing less. An assumption that proved to be true. And you can assume the assumption will be true next season.

People on this MB don't like that type of talk for some reason.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024